[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>watch movie >"well that was a boring waste of time"
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: 1458162641776.gif (38 KB, 753x708) Image search: [Google]
1458162641776.gif
38 KB, 753x708
>watch movie
>"well that was a boring waste of time"
>watch anime
>play video game
>read book
Am I even technically alive at this point?
>>
I hear knot tying is an entertaining hobby.
>>
>>28011696
I have enough fun dealing with knots every day in my headphone cables
>>
You're alive, but I'll bet there are times where you wish that you weren't. Nothing is fun because you're depressed.
>>
>>28011675
try music

originalio
>>
File: 1425511033701.jpg (10 KB, 208x243) Image search: [Google]
1425511033701.jpg
10 KB, 208x243
goyim, i have a great pill for you, yes yes yes yes, take them, buy them, yes yes
>>
>>28011675
the last one probably you didnt accomplish, it demands manliness
>>
>>28011675

>read op's thread
>well that was a boring waste of time
>>
>>28011739
Music remains the one thing I can enjoy.

>>28011728
>Nothing is fun because you're depressed.
I know that, I'm on medication already.
>>
>>28011675
There's interesting shit out there, ex:

http://isgp.nl/Belgian_X_dossiers_of_the_Dutroux_affair_v1.1.php

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWY8T3ujxNw
>>
>>28011767
To read a book? I recently finished Kafka's "The Metamorphosis", felt completely pointless.
>>
File: 485625.png (50 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
485625.png
50 KB, 500x500
>>28011675
Same here. I just use it to pass time and forget that I'm a little sick and neet. Why can't anybody help me. Why am I such a two maybe more than 2-faced demon? Why can't I just be an oblivious fag like everyone else who is moderately healthy. I'd give anything for a mediocre robot life instead of this nonsense.
>>
>>28011675
Yeah. If I were you, I'd try something completely new, some stupid hobby, a different job, join a group, ect.

I've felt pretty bad all my life but I started skateboarding and reading more often and make sure to do it outside and I've felt a lot better.

Just choose something that can be done outside and go do it. I know it's hard to bring yourself to it but you should try. Just dont choose some competitive normie sport which requires the co-operation of other people.

Which reminds me, I haven't jacked off yet today.
>>
>>28011675
stop consuming and start creating. you feel like that because you don't have a productive hobby.

also because depression. take up programming, it's helped me get out of slumps like that. if you want to go even more easymode, just start running a bit each day or learn a foreign language using anki
>>
>>28011715
If you get good enough at it you'll only have to tie one.
>>
>>28011948
I make crappy music with fl studio, I make OC pretty regularly, I can draw pretty well, but none of this is anything I'd want to do more than maybe a half hour every day.
>>
>>28012471
Same. Can't do anything but use the internet/play vidya for more than a half an hour.
>>
>>28011948
creating things requires inspiration, and talent (or at least the motivation to become talented)

I have neither
>>
>>28011830
That's a short story. If you like pointless Kafka, get The Castle or The Trial.
>>
>>28012590
A novella is still a book.
>>
>>28012580
Go for a walk. Get inspired by nature and butterflies and shit. If you only have depressing grey buildings, get inspired by depressing shit instead.
Then just hone your craft over the years.
>>
I don't think books are pointless. Being well read is nice. I read a ton so i'm biased. Check out the foundation series.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.