[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you only go to that coffee shop for that qt3.14 barista
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6
File: RPA_45321.jpg (1 MB, 1500x1001) Image search: [Google]
RPA_45321.jpg
1 MB, 1500x1001
>tfw you only go to that coffee shop for that qt3.14 barista
>>
File: image.jpg (27 KB, 316x350) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27 KB, 316x350
>go to restaraunt where qt from high school went
>she goes out of her way to say hi to me
>she acts like she's checking something while I grab some utensils
>I know she's hoping I'll talk to her
>in a really shit mood so I just walk off
>>
>>28011677
Works* not went
>>
stop posting pictures of sascha
>>
>>28011637
>I settle for vastly inferior, more expensive coffee just to make awkward fleeting eye contact with a QT who doesn't even take orders
just fuck me right up
>>
>>28012203
I didn't work for my money. Why should I care?
>>
>>28011637
I don't really find the girl in the pic all that attractive.

I know you just went and found it on google images as an example but it's hard to relate when I don't have a qt to visualize
>>
>mfw maintain a map overlay of all of the stores in the county that have qt3.14s
>>
File: image.jpg (12 KB, 208x243) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12 KB, 208x243
Going to my local quickchek for my daily coffee

>"can i help who's next"
>is qt3.14 with glasses and big butt
>walk up, put nuts and coffee on counter
>"how does it feel to be so tall?"
>am 6'1"
>"eh, i don't really feel so tall."
>"oh"
>she rings me out and i leave

I'm terrible at the small talk bs.
>>
File: 1459301641072.png (111 KB, 600x476) Image search: [Google]
1459301641072.png
111 KB, 600x476
>tfw i work as a barista at a coffee shop and talk and hangout with qt barista girls every day
>>
File: cCcngtY.gif (496 KB, 500x204) Image search: [Google]
cCcngtY.gif
496 KB, 500x204
>>28011637
Looks like James Franco

origins
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.