[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do hugs actually feel good?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9
File: 1.jpg (32 KB, 604x339) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
32 KB, 604x339
Do hugs actually feel good?
>>
p-probably, yeah...
>>
It depends some people just don't like them and some people give bad hugs.

Generally though they're fucking great
>>
>>28011515
good question....
hits my feels....
>>
Especially when they're from people other than your family
>>
>>28011596
I don't even know of I like being touched. How do you give a good hug. J-just in case.
>>
From girls they feel amazing.
It's very strange because it's not generally perceived or portrayed as a special experience but I remember every hug from a girl I ever got.
Obvs family doesn't count.
You feel boobs press into you, the softness of their body, and some intangible feeling of affection and acceptance just washes over you. Even if it's not a romantic hug. Just a friendly hug is really something.
>>
>>28011625
Er it's kind of hard to say and particularly difficult if you're autistic. You'll be fine as long as you don't squeeze the shit out of them or hoverhug and can tell when to stop
>>
File: 1429945932693.jpg (159 KB, 884x903) Image search: [Google]
1429945932693.jpg
159 KB, 884x903
>>28011515
Yep, this one girl gives me hugs all the time and rubs my back whilst doing it.

Hugs from the back are the best senpai, it feels amazing.
>>
hugging guys is kinda weird, you don't want to touch dicks because that's really gay, so it's just like this upper body pat on the back thing

girl hugs are different, especially if they really hug you and you can feel their boobs. it's a 10/10 life-is-good feeling and you will feel high for 2-5 minutes
>>
Not particularly . Maybe that's because it was meant to be a friendly hug.
>>
>>28011515
Depends on who's hugging you.
>>
I don't like to begin touched by anyone, unless I did it first, so, for me it's like a fucking he'll.
>>
>>28012076
I bet you take it up the ass fag
>>
they're kinda dumb actually. you just press yourself against somebody whose sincerity is doubtful. And there you are in an uncomfortable position thinking you could be doing something more interesting
>>
>>28011673
This desu

Now I want one again; it's been so long ;_;
>>
And there's this girl who I used to like but, well, she got back with her ex bf and I kinda just stopped caring about her. But when I ran into her after she returned from some trip she saw me and she huged me, it was awkward, as in, I didn't want to have much physical contact with her, good thing I was in a hurry so I could just run away
>>
File: Capture.jpg (44 KB, 635x437) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
44 KB, 635x437
Yes, especially if you can feel her boobs pressing against you.
>>
>>28011673
Yes. This. Everything this. Theyre so cozy and nice.

Goshdammit. I want hugs now.
>>
>>28011673
Just want to add, surprise hugs are even better.

When a girl unexpectedly pounces you. wraps her arms around you and gives you a big hug, its like the nicest thing.
>>
I dont know I get massive anxiety whenever Im put in that situation
>>
There's a girl I hang out with that trades hugs with me in exchange for shit I want. Her only reason is because she knows that touching me makes me uncomfortable, but I'm starting to warm up to them.
>>
File: 1460336567060.jpg (106 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1460336567060.jpg
106 KB, 601x601
>>28011673
>tfw people go out of their way just so they don't have to talk to you
>the probability a girl will hug to you is the same as a random stranger giving me a billion dollars
>>
it feels nice when a tall girl is hugging you because her arms are big and warm
>>
>>28011515
Yes.
>t. hug pro
>>
>tfw you hug a girl that smells amazing
dat subtle hair sniff
>>
what's the best way to get hugs and affection without being in a relationship?

I've only ever gotten hugged by one girl, and she's no longer in my life
>>
>>28015771
If you're out of highschool you're pretty much fugged, especially if dude
>>
who wants to get on the hug train? lets all hug each other!
>>
I dont know, but head pats feel AMAZING
>>
File: 1359814144232.gif (1 MB, 308x212) Image search: [Google]
1359814144232.gif
1 MB, 308x212
>qt at work realized I'm somewhat ticklish
>started an all out effort to tickle me as much as possible while I tried to hold her off
>all in front of three other coworkers watching silently
>tfw desperately trying to hide my erection
>>
File: mickey-sorcerers-apprentice.jpg (158 KB, 312x400) Image search: [Google]
mickey-sorcerers-apprentice.jpg
158 KB, 312x400
Girls always smell amazing, and it's overpowering in combo with the actual feels. Feels magic.

That reminds me, I hate myself and shouldn't exist.
>>
>>28016889
>cute girl at work begins to interact with you enough to tickle you
>literally physical contact in a playful way
>at work
ask this woman out or you're a bitch that doesn't belong here, do it for us anon. post pictures, and then become a normie.
>>
>>28016954
She already has a bf though.
>>
>>28011515
Hugs feel amazing. I feel like an empty husk rn and something to hold would really help that. If I had money I'd probably get a custom anime body pillow.
>>
>>28016828

I think if a girl ever learns to do this to me I'll probably marry her.
>>
>>28012135
>>girl hugs are different, especially if they really hug you and you can feel their boobs. it's a 10/10 life-is-good feeling and you will feel high for 2-5 minutes

This. I get the impression most women don't realize how good it makes a guy feel when they hug him.
>>
Some of my worst social experiences have been hug based.
>>
>all these normalfags talking about getting girl hugs
Kys tbqhw
>>
>>28011515
yes.
girls feel soft, even the skinny girls feel way softer than you think they would.

What feels weird is kisses
>having your face so close to another face
>can hear them to well
>extremely awkward feeling
>don't know when to stop
>>
File: 1441332296478.gif (67 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1441332296478.gif
67 KB, 200x200
It is like a power contest, crush or be crushed. It never ends well.
>>
File: yOOstxW.jpg (368 KB, 1200x2018) Image search: [Google]
yOOstxW.jpg
368 KB, 1200x2018
>>28011515
I sure hope I get to know before I die..
>>
>>28015771
>she's no longer in my life

Dang, what happened Anon?
>>
Hugs are some good stuff although in low supply. Guard them well anon, if you ever get your hands on one.
Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.