[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why would anyone snitch about someone wanting to kill themselves?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: Angry_Pepe.jpg (39 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Angry_Pepe.jpg
39 KB, 900x900
Why would anyone snitch about someone wanting to kill themselves? Do they think everyone is a normie who just wants their """help"""?
Jesus christ.
>>
It is illegal. Highly illegal, it is a murder, and your family needs to know due to the pain it would cause them.
>>
File: 1460665256393.jpg (62 KB, 1145x1456) Image search: [Google]
1460665256393.jpg
62 KB, 1145x1456
>>28011430
SNITCHES GET treats :3
>>
>>28011456
You are evil and so is society. What happened to the feminist movement and "my body my choice"? Claiming that it is ok to prevent suicide is like claiming it is ok to rape.
>>
>>28011456
It's not illegal if you don't pay the price. isn't it?
>>
suicide is a god-given right
feminists just want to take that from you
they got final say on the awful fetus' in their wombs
now that's not good enough they want your wallet and your body too
U GONNA LET THESE BITCHES TELL YOU WHAT TO DO ANONS?
>>
Why would anyone who was trying to commit suicide tell anyone about it. People who want to really do it, just do it. No warnings, no goodbyes, just blam. Allowing someone to have the chance to snitch sounds like attention whoring to me.
>>
File: 2.jpg (184 KB, 625x508) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
184 KB, 625x508
>>28011456
>it is murder
>a person commiting suicide is murder

you fucking what?
????????????

retard normalfag alert, back to kikebook for you
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.