[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The one that got away
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 1453830895708.jpg (19 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1453830895708.jpg
19 KB, 306x306
>drunk at a party in highschool
>am one of those goofy loveable drunks
>chatting up a girl
>making progress
>start hooking up
>get more drunk after that
>think of my onetisis
>turn from loveable guy to brooding sad man, staring into the sky thinking of the chance of us happening, kind of drunk
>sit in the same spot for two hours chain-smoking and drinking
>people come by and ask whats wrong, girls hug me and try and get with me (was very alpha in the day, used to box alot and party, matured up now that I'm older)
>end up going home with a girl, fucking her and deleting her number
>think of oneitis as I drift off to sleep

It's weird, I was a Chad for a long time (muh Jawline, hair, height, the way I dressed) but for some reason me and this girl were never more then friends.

I could chat up any girl and get in her pants but this one girl I couldn't flirt with for the life of me, scared ID lose her.

Always telling me how great of a person I was, how much she cared for me and was always there.

Told her my feelings she just said "are you sure?"

Nothing ever came of it though and I'm still in love with her two years later why'll she has a loving boyfriend
>>
File: THE_RIDE_NEVER_ENDS.jpg (231 KB, 863x752) Image search: [Google]
THE_RIDE_NEVER_ENDS.jpg
231 KB, 863x752
I got shitfaced and threw up on a Stacy, does that count?
>>
>>28011425
Alpha as fuck

Original senpai
>>
>>28011467
I got thrown out of that party and broke my arm fighting her boyfriend. Good thing my parents think I'm a massive fuck up and paid my medical bills because I'm too retarded and unqualified to get a job.
>>
>>28011516
My friend, if I could give anyone advice in highschool it would be to learn how to fight, Muay Thai was great but I much preferred Boxing.

You get major respect for winning fights and being able to hold your own also makes woman more into you knowing you can defend then if need be.

But I condone fighting, almost every problem can be solved with no violence, take this from someone who used to fight alot in the "streets'. Being in highschool was fun yet stupid decisions allround
>>
Bump

Original game
>>
>>28011615
>>28011378
>Senior next year
>Never fought
>Never did more drugs than a little weed(including drinking)
>Never went to parties(not like those)
>Never joined and sports/clubs
>Almost fought once, friends fought instead of me
>One girlfriend in highschool
>Never kissed, never fucked
>Stopped hanging out with chad friends

Got the "Wasting my best years" speech tonight. Is it true?
>>
>>28011988
Truth be told brobot, yes. High school you could do anything. Hell. We used to get drunk go graffiti break into abandoned places, explore

Sleep on the train after a long night of partying and no way to get home

You can't do that anymore... I just wish I took my studies more seriously at the time (c/b student)

I'm studying in uni for law atm. And God I wish I could go back to those days, where you didn't give a fuck, all we thought of was that test coming up and that party the same weekend and how we were going to juggle studies and partying

What drinks to grab at the bottle, how we were going to wag school to smoke.
>>
>>28012111
I don't want to wag school or get drunk. I study and colleges like me.

I'm just not aggressive or uninhibited. Women don't like that and neither do most men.
>>
>>28012290
Understandable bro, some people are like that and I evny that, wish I could just focus on studying and not care for friends desu
>>
>>28012339
The grass isn't any greener. I don't enjoy life even if it seems secure and I'm constantly afraid of everything. Even if I weren't, I doubt I'd do those things, but a balance is obviously the healthiest possibility.
>>
Normalfag trash
>>
I almost had sex at a party right after high school.
I got drunk and there was some really hot girl who was following me around. She sat on my lap all night and we kept touching each other, I remember her cuck beta-orbiter kept trying to get her away from me but she hated him. He kept pulling her off to the side and was like "but think about what your dooooinnngg" and then she'd laugh and come back. We were gonna have sex but then my friend showed up with some acid. I dropped two blotters and all cares and interests of the earthly plane dropped away entirely. The next day she still wanted me number but I had become a saint or something and disregarded females. worst mistake.
>>
File: 1459899418259.jpg (1 MB, 2448x1836) Image search: [Google]
1459899418259.jpg
1 MB, 2448x1836
>>28011378
This happened today, strap yourself in:
>Have qt friend since 7th grade
>Head over heels in love with her
>Almost the end of senior year
>Ask her out
>She pauses
>Says she is gay
>Tell her that's fine, and that I'm crushed, and walk away.

I want to die, brobots. I seriously considered jumping in front of a bus today.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.