[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do I even try
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
Woke up at 10 am again today on a school day, missed most of my classes and probably going to fail high school. Don't have many friends because of ADHD and other problems. Family is disappointed in me and expects me to drop out.

What's the point in all of this robots? I don't want to do this anymore
>>
Free yourself with a gun.
>>
>>28011119
One off.

Smashing shit is a good stress reliever, for me at least. Don't make decisions while pissed off, you'll end up doing stupid shit like hanging yourself. Not the most glamorous way to go.
>>
>>28011119
always make decision while pissed off
how else are u going o appreciate the magnitude of it?
it makes sense anon
>>
>>28011119
on the plus side you almost got quints
>>
>>28011119
Get a part time job and learn coding on the side. Start with the codeacademy tutorials then move on to stackoverflow or GIT to find projects. You can make a decent living without formal education.
>>
>>28011119
The point? Prove them wrong. Let your motivation be the fact that you might become more successful than they ever were. Shit, I believe in you.
>>
>>28011192
Anger makes the magnitude seem bigger than it is.
>>
>>28011119
>probably going to fail high school.

who gives a shit.

be thankful that youre not in a 3rd w shithole
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.