[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Im planning on drinking alone tonight for the first time, any
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3
File: absolut.jpg (184 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
absolut.jpg
184 KB, 800x800
Im planning on drinking alone tonight for the first time, any suggestions.
>>
How high is your tolerance? If low, get smashed and watch shitty soap operas. Helps me when I feel suicidal.
>>
I'm drinking alone tonight for the fourth time this week, I just use beer

>>28011140
been watching macross delta, hits all of my sweet spots
>>
>>28011162
Weed, alcohol and anime are a dangerously fun combination, have you got any weed?
>>
>>28011198
weed and alcohol make me pass out together, I know it's 420 but it can't be helped
>>
>>28011223
Do you enjoy drinking alone? If not, go out on the town.
>>
>>28011031
Mix it with soda.

Eat plenty of sweets.
>>
>>28011289
been there, done that. I'm going out Friday and Saturday, weeknights are my days to enjoy being drunk by myself.

t. alcoholic
>>
>>28011031
Dont overdo it. I usually have 2 beers a night after wagecucking to relax. Gets the job done
>>
>>28011323
I don't really get drunk alone, always feel like im going to end up killing myself somehow
>>
>>28011388
I'm not a suicidal cucklord, I've long accepted who I am and will accept death when it comes and not when I feel I've outstayed my welcome
>>
>>28011031
Stick to beer. I don't think you're ready for liquor yet. At any rate, don't forget to stay hydrated if you want to avoid a hangover.
>>
I have been doing that for 20 years.. still here.
>>
>>28011140
pretty high but my fridge is full. Any suggestions on soap operas never watched any before.
>>28011198
No weed because my dealer disappeared and i'm to autistic to find another one.
>>28011289
Literally said it was my first time drinking alone how would I know please read.
>>28011320
Thinking about mixing with soda but i dont want to get fat. Rum and coke maybe
>>28011345
Im getting trashed sorry
>>28011408
Why is beer > liquor for drinking alone, I am just drinking liquor because it is faster.
>>
>>28011406
Neither am I, but I do stupid shit when I'm drunk
>>
Wine is pretty good for drinking alone. Don't get trashed on beer -- too many calories.
>>
>>28011453
>i dont want to get fat
Thats BS. Don't eat seed oils and you won't get fat.
>>
>>28011552
wine is for fags though
>>
>>28011552
>Wine

TERRIBLE idea. The congeners fuck you up.
>>
>>28011552
I've never been more hungover in my life than when I downed a bottle of wine all by myself.

I recommend tequila. Not Jose. Something 100% agave. No hangover if you do it right.
>>
>>28011453
It's not necessarily, but it's how most people ease their way into this kind of drinking.. I much prefer booze and then have beer just to top off, but I've been at this for awhile. If you mix up drinks and don't know what you're doing you'll probably get sick. Count up your shots if you must. You probably don't want to wait till you've got the spins to find out it was too much, too fast.
>>
>>28011620
Either this or vodka.
>>
>>28011651
Good point it is easier to overdue it drinking liquor, but drinking a lot of beers honestly just make me feel sick.
>>
>>28011198
>tfw 420 and 2 years forced-sober because cant find weed
>too paranoid to use dark net
>too autistic to buy from a drug dealer

I miss living in a legal state.

>alcohol just makes me sad or mad and need to piss
>dont drink alcohol anymore
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-04-21-04-50-50.png (2 MB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-21-04-50-50.png
2 MB, 1080x1920
Just drink Ans enjoy it i do it nearly daily helps for autism/anxiety drunk atm
Pic related 30 min ago
>>
>>28011552
Awful idea, that much wine is a one way trip to a hangover unless you're carbing up hard with it. Besides, if you're concerned about calories to the extent that you can't treat yourself to an unhealthy option now and then you just shouldn't drink.

>>28011453
Don't get trashed alone, it's not half as fun as it sounds and you will spend half the time just crying. Buzzed alone is fun. Drunk alone is aight every now and then. Trashed alone never feels good.
>>
>>28012063
>Don't get trashed alone, it's not half as fun as it sounds and you will spend half the time just crying. Buzzed alone is fun. Drunk alone is aight every now and then. Trashed alone never feels good.
you are making me pretty scared to do it now but I have no friends in my new city and im to autistic to go out alone.
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 627x673) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 627x673
>>28011620
>No hangover if you do it right.
Pretty sure anything containing alcohol is going to give somebody that is prone to alcohol-hangovers a hangover.

But yeah there might be other additives and stuff in certain drinks that exacerbate things.
>>
>>28012009
Moar ploxblox
>>
>>28011790
are you me. is everyone in this thread me
>>
Start with really cold beer, 2 or 3 cans.
See where it goes from that
>>
Oh whats this? A bunch of experts all collaborating on drinkin eh? Well fuck off, the lot of ye!
>>
>>28012009
You look nice.
No homo tho.
>>
I'm so very alone guys. Try not to make a habit outnof your srinking anons. I fear it only makes tou feel worse in the long run. Im currently doing a cbt for my drinking / depression. Trying to feel better but its hard desu. Most nights i spend wanting to die

Sorry for my shitpost wall i just wanted to "vent" my problems out.
>>
>>28012584
I want to die too you know, big deal. Wantin to die is a totem of manhood.
>>
I drink a full glass vodka and watch Soviet era comedies to make myself feel better when I'm suicidal. Russian Standard is a pretty good cheap one
>>
>>28012537
no dwarfs allowed

back to the lands of r'eddit
>>
Drink water while drinking to help the morning hangover
>>
>>28012768
Fuck off, elfin scum
>>
How do robots drink here? Usually I get some soda pour a glass about 1/4 then pour vodka till its 1/2 and i'm good for the day.

Never really learned the ins and outs of drinking culture, correct me if that's not a good method.
>>
>>28011031
Get a standard empty water bottle (500mL), put 4 or 5 shots in it, fill the rest with orange juice. Shake it up. Literally anyone can chug that in 30 seconds or less, even pussies, lightweights, and people who haven't drank before, and it doesn't taste like ass.

>>28011345
Also this. Count your fucking shots. Harder than it sounds
>>
>>28011620
Red wine is the worst for hangovers. Mixing is bad in general, but I had a night where I mixed two or three beers, a couple of shots, and most of a bottle of wine - I wanted to die next morning. I took Advil knowing full well you're not supposed to because it hits the liver and it did nothing for me
>>
>>28012995
I'm not sure what the deal is with wine. Sure, I like to have some around for the taste or for special occasions, but compared to other forms of alcohol, it always seems to cause a massive headache. Literally some of the worst I've ever had after downing much of it. I don't get why it seems to cause greater dehydration than liquor, but I can't recommend it as a way to get drunk either.
>>
I got a pint of New Amsterdam berry Vodka because they were out of peach and a 24oz of original Twisted Tea to chase the shots with.

This is around 8 standard drinks so it should make a good Wednesday night without me being very sluggish in the morning.
>>
>>28011031
Ive been doing 3tall cans the past 2 months. its nice, especially followed by a cigartte. feel the beer belly already coming in
>>
what are you 12? the first time really
>>
>>28011031
>turn your phone off
>liquor > beer
I've left enough evidence of my drinking in texts to piece what I did together. If you're satisfied with life at the moment then drink yourself blind. If you're unhappy you'll get more unhappy the drunker you get. I binge drink for as long as I can budget it completely alone. Pic too big to upload, Bacardi 151 is bae. Do shots or mix it doesn't matter.
>>
If you have some Xanax lying around take at least 10 bars with it
>>
>>28011031
I go through about 2 bottles of 151 a week, but sometimes one a day if I'm up to it. Get yourself something strong and affordable. Mix it with whatever pop you want. Midwest reppin'. Play a revised powerhour for maximum drunk in minimum time. Rules are shot per 5 minutes for an hour.
>>
Op+with+the+151+is+a+trooper.+I+drink+alone+all+the+time.+I+prefer+it.+Don't+let+others+bring+u+down.+Just+don't+give+a+fuck%2c+and+you+will+be+good.
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.