[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHy haven't you killed yourself?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: 1460996477347.png (460 KB, 588x598) Image search: [Google]
1460996477347.png
460 KB, 588x598
Honestly you robots would be free if you did so.
>>
File: image.jpg (167 KB, 500x485) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
167 KB, 500x485
I'm getting there man, I don't think I'm going to make it through the summer desu.
>>
>>28010902
how do you plan on doing it?
And why?
Honestly ive had thoughts of killing both my parents and myself but im not sure i could go through with it.
I don't want to hurt them.
>>
File: 1461125566193.png (450 KB, 429x586) Image search: [Google]
1461125566193.png
450 KB, 429x586
I hate norms and it pisses me off that they get to keep on living and keep getting gfs while I'm dead with none.

Coworkers and random people from school would also *literally* use my death to shitpost on Facebook/Twitter about how I was a "good guy" and "you will be missed RIP" to gain pity likes/retweets. Yet while I'm alive right now they don't even care about my existence or have already rejected me for friendship.

God I hate normies. But yeah my hate keeps my going.
>>
>>28011014
go on a killing spree, or kill yourself and leave a note saying how much you hate if anyone used your death to get likes/upvotes.
>>
File: 53534.jpg (73 KB, 873x429) Image search: [Google]
53534.jpg
73 KB, 873x429
/NEETsfromtheUnderground/

hello i made fb page

please like or give advice thank you
>>
>>28010924
>how
Gonna shoot myself in the face.
>why
I'm too lazy to keep going. Nothing feels like it's worth the effort, it sounds dumb I know.
>>
Don't really care enough. I'm past depression and just in the apathy and occasional mild anger phase of life.
>>
>>28011038
Killing sprees are fucking retarded because 1) you might potentially hurt innocent robots or young children, either directly or indirectly, and 2) normies are so great in number that it doesn't matter if 10 or 20 die with you. All the 7.4 billion remaining norms will just fuck their roastie gfs and make more eventual normies.

You just can't win AT ALL.
>>
I have dreams that wakako-zake season 2 will happen one day
>>
>>28011267
They also make life even worse for all of the other robots in the world.

I said this in the Columbine thread earlier and got no replies, lionizing people like Harris and Klebold is fucking retarded because they bear a ton of the blame for how shit we've been treated.
>>
I'm doing a semester abroad. My parents give me money, girls are a lot more sexually open here and I live on my own.
I had 8 months this way and sometimes got closed to having sex (literal whores don't count).
I have three months ahead of me. If I can't have sex or have a gf in that time I would be back in my shitty third world country where everyone is oppressed, I'm required to live with my exteremly religious family, girls are 100x hard to get.
Basically I have few months ahead of me, if I can't do it by then it means I can't do it at all so I will kill myself before getting on the plane to home.
>>
>>28010859
Afraid to, and can't overcome it.

But every torturous day of wageslavery gets me closer, and knowing it NEVER ends.
>>
I feel very alone in life, I was a virgin when I was raped years ago and I haven't had sex since. I don't really feel whole and I don't think it's fair for me to pursue any kind of romantic relationship with the men at my church because I can't give them my virginity.
My brother is sick and will die soon, I dropped everything and moved cross country to take care of him when he needed me to. I don't have friends here. Not that it wasn't worth it, he's more important.
After he dies, I'll still have my dog to take care of. I'll look for a good home for him but I don't think I could give him up for just anyone. Probably I'll kill myself after I find him a home or he dies, whichever.
I'm also autistic so I'm in a bit of pain most of the time and I have a hard time taking care of my own self.
>>
I really do want to kill myself. I think about everyday but then I get scared about what comes after. What if this is the only existence I'm allowed? I know people say, "who cares you won't exist so it won't bother you" but it just freaks me out. I've never been religious at all in my life but I want to believe in an afterlife. I just don't want this to be it. The only thing. That in itself depresses me as well. I go through this thought cycle constantly so I guess it's keeping me alive for now.
>>
>>28011310
I agree, I hate that little dumb cuck Elliot too. I think one of the roommates he killed was a virgin beta, and to me that is one of the biggest offenses.

>>28010902
>>28011395
>>28011595
>>28011691
Find peace my sons/daughters. As people I love you all and genuinely think you have worth, even if you think the opposite about yourself.
>>
I'd miss out on all of the cool future shit
>>
Narcissism mostly.
>>
>>28010902
yeah i think this is my last summer on this earth.
>>28011691
for me im not worried about the afterlife. just the process of dieing is scary.
>>
There are a few reasons, it's mostly fear. I don't want to hurt my family either, my mom would be devastated. I haven't lost all hope either, but that day will come if I don't take action sooner rather than later. Strangely enough the knowledge that my shitty decisions are going to result in my demise doesn't spur me into action. Man I'm useless. Feels defeatist and apathetic, man.

>>28012152
Thank you, for an anonymous post on a korean tapestry enthusiast forum that meant a lot.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.