[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here cannot ride on public transportation ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: wojackwrestling copy.png (1 MB, 795x1000) Image search: [Google]
wojackwrestling copy.png
1 MB, 795x1000
Who here cannot ride on public transportation ?
>>
Why? I take the bus and cabs all the time. i don't even want a car.
>>
Don't be so vain anon no ones gonna stare at YOU lol
>>
File: 1436736565034.jpg (133 KB, 728x636) Image search: [Google]
1436736565034.jpg
133 KB, 728x636
My town is small enough to have no public transport but big enough you can't walk anywhere
>mfw no drivers license
>>
>>28010914
i dont know how to ride a train im afraid ill do something wrong
>>
>>28011236
>>28010740
OP you are my nigga

I used to be terrified of that shit a year and a half ago but I was forced into it.

It's the worst the first few times, because you don't know what to do, but then you realize it's pretty nice, because unlike most things required in life, you don't have to talk to anybody.

Take it slow and watch what other people are doing. Or bring somebody with you that knows what to do.
>>
>>28010740
Just put your headphones in and read a book. Christ. The only time public transportation sucks is when the bus is either late, or it's packed with people and you have nowhere else to look but at the ground, the back of somebody's head or the window.
>>
>>28011236
Everybody makes mistakes sometimes EVERYBODY
>>
im okay with it until it's half full or so, if a half full one pulls up ill just wait for another

public bathrooms though no thanks

>tfw shy bladder

god fucking damn it
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.