[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you remember who was the first girl to have a crush on you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: fhctghih.png (1 MB, 631x1354) Image search: [Google]
fhctghih.png
1 MB, 631x1354
Do you remember who was the first girl to have a crush on you?

>pic related (2nd grade was when it happened) where did it all go wrong?
>>
Oregano original bump
>>
>>28010601
>tfw no girl has ever had a crush on me

What a feel it is to know no girl has ever found me attractive, or had any form of a desire to be with me. I doubt most people can say this.
>>
it has never happened OP
>>
File: image.jpg (101 KB, 750x749) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
101 KB, 750x749
>>28010601
Throughout elementary, the girl on the right had a thing for me. Now she's a drug addicted dike.
>>
>>28011082
>girl
>on the right
>girl
>>
>>28011097
I know right? She's hardly recognizable now.
>>
>>28011082
That's an ugly girl on the right.
>>
This girl in 1st grade.

Her dad was in Desert Storm(yeah, I'm old) and she wanted to dance with me at this school party. Wish I'd said yes. Can't remember her name.
>>
I honestly have no idea, I always had a vibe girls hinted at liking me when they would say "Anon who are you going to ask to prom?" and then getting sort of sad when I said I wasn't that I have "business"
>>
>>28010601
qt stacy in 8th grade stared at me a ton, always lined up behind me in lines, etc. Concluded she liked me only a few weeks into the year but didn't do shit because a) I was a social autist and b) I was crushing hard on her twin sister. I did some really autistic shit involving her on the school DC trip and she started ignoring me, but she confessed her feelings for me to some other people later in the year and word got around to me. like 2 other girls confessed to me that year too but I wasn't interested back
it's been 3 years since then and nobody else has crushed on me fml
>>
>>28010601
>girl to have a crush on you?
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
>>
literally never

i've had a couple girls give me flirty looks because i'm a solid 8/10, but the girls who go after 8/10s aren't into my autistic nerdy shit and the girls who are aren't the type to go for guys who look like me
>>
>>28011888
Are you really that autistic and nerdy? I have a hard time believing you're an 8/10 and have never been crushed on before.
>>
>>28011824
>8th grade
>3 years ago
Underage get banned
>>
yea, at least two girls have had crushes on me, possibly 2 more but they were fat and uggo.

i ruined every chance i had. autism is a hell of a drug
>>
File: 142224895486.gif (2 MB, 300x170) Image search: [Google]
142224895486.gif
2 MB, 300x170
My sister's friend liked me when we were in high school. She was a solid qt/10 and a nice girl. I was retarded back then though and thought that she only wanted to use me to go to prom so I didn't do anything.

I found out a few years later that when my mom drove her and my sister places she would sometimes ask about me so she could get to know me better.

>She genuinely cared about me
>I was too retarded to do anything
>mfw
>>
>>28010601
yeah i dont have a pic of her. she was cute though. second girl turned out to be a model in her teens, then got married and got fat. A few of them even asked me out in grade school but i turned them down because of deep rooted self esteem issues. probably because my dad legitimately was pathetic enough to feel threatened by a grade student being better at life than him so he had to put me down all the time.
>>
pic related had a crush on me for like 2 years, and we actually were together thanks to her friends who set up everything because I was too inept to talk to her

>mfw I fucked it up anyway
>>
>>28012543
yea you fucked up bad, that girl looks like wife material
>>
>>28012569
nah, that's just a good photo and she is actually average looking, r-right?
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.