[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
no one will read this shit anyway
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
File: 1460903500912.jpg (106 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1460903500912.jpg
106 KB, 1280x720
>no friends in HS
>get to college
>make friends for first time in life
>get oneitus
>half way through start dating her
>first gf
>a year in somehow she has made me distance myself from the friends I made
>we graduate
>living together
>have job, doing ok
>she cheats on me and breaks up out of the blue
>no signs, just one day 'Im seeing someone else'
>two years later NEET living back with parents because cant find a new job after quitting the last one and depression
>no friends
>blocked her from life but at times still go back through and see what she is like
>gone complete office-slut mode
>find old HD
>hours and hours of video footage and pictures of us together

Why did I have to be reminded of this. Why am I doing this to mself. Women are a mistake, dont do it robots, its not worth it.

t. 28 year old loser
>>
>>28010411
See >>28009802
You have no one to blame but yourself.
>>
I only read it cuz Kumamiko desu
>>
File: 1460924534027.jpg (1 MB, 1269x1285) Image search: [Google]
1460924534027.jpg
1 MB, 1269x1285
>>28010452
we met over anime

around the second year of dating she also decided she hated anime.
>You have no one to blame but yourself
thats why I posted
>Why am I doing this to myself.

>>28010460
moe anime is the only thing left that makes me feel not sad.
>>
>5/10 girl unmatched me on Tinder
I literally swiped right out of pity!
>>
>no friends or gf in HS
>no friends or gf in college
>graduate and get job
>still no friends or gf
>reach my 30's
>unsatisfied with career so go back to college
>people in college treat you weird because you're older, still no friends or gf ever

That sucks OP
>>
>>28010541
Ill probably have to go back to college soon since its been so long now since my last job and I graduated. Not looking forwards to being 'that older guy'.

At least before I had friends I didnt know what I was missing, and could just read books and anime all day and not give a shit. Now most media reminds me of the few good times in my life and is upsetting.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.