[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I really liked this movie. It was really comfy and gave me sad
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5
File: 91o9OrQUMmL._SL1500_.jpg (275 KB, 1500x907) Image search: [Google]
91o9OrQUMmL._SL1500_.jpg
275 KB, 1500x907
I really liked this movie. It was really comfy and gave me sad feels about never having had the chance to run away on an adventure with a mentally disturbed qt3.14. What are your thoughts robots? What are your favorite coming of age movies?
>>
Love this film so much, I'd recommend 'Rushmore' too - my personal favourite Wes Anderson movie
>>
Anything by Wes Anderson is hipster Reddit crap.
>>
File: standbyme.jpg (682 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
standbyme.jpg
682 KB, 1920x1080
My favorite was Stand By Me, with Wil Wheaton and a young Kiefer Sutherland as the villain.
>>
>>28010205
it was nice, but bordered a little too close for comfort on CP in that scene on the beach.
>>
File: Ash is disgruntled.png (215 KB, 510x655) Image search: [Google]
Ash is disgruntled.png
215 KB, 510x655
>>28010205
>Doesn't say what movie it is
>>
>>28010768
You saying that's a bad thing?
>>
File: 19264873133.jpg (30 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
19264873133.jpg
30 KB, 400x400
WHO SAID CP?
>>
>>28010768
>implying that wasn't the best part

Literal. Diamonds.
>>
File: 184789141.jpg (29 KB, 279x348) Image search: [Google]
184789141.jpg
29 KB, 279x348
SOMEBODY SAY CP?
>>
>>28010752
Came here to post this. I really should rewatch it
>>
Very good movie, I love the films of Wes Anderson.
>>
>>28010205
It wasn't a bad film but the girl has a natural bitchy expression which puts me off her character a lot
>>
>>28011288
Funny, it's my fetish
>>
>le quirky uncannily intelligent kids meme

I absolutely despise this kind of parental power fantasy garbage, and even more the morons who actually self-insert as the children.
>>
>>28010796
Moonrise Kingdom

It's p good imho tbqh
>>
>>28011989
what if i self-insert as the guy in the bushes fapping to the kids
>>
>>28011989
>not self-inserting as the jelly kid trying to ruin the normie's relationship

Fag
>>
>>28010205
>>28010556
>>28012014
I bet all of you enjoy the films of Wes Anderson
>>
>>28012816
So it would seem
>>
It's a film about innocence, something which is both abundant and lacking amongst robots. You say that it hits you in the feels that you've never got the chance to run away with a qt3.14 but have you tried? Have you had the opportunity? Perhaps you have and perhaps you have not. Does it really matter if you ran away with her? What would you gain from the experience save the cinematic value? Once you gained that memory you'd play it over and over again in your mind, not looking to gain another experience like it. All it would be to you is to check off an item on your bucket list, something that will give you temporary validation in the moment, rather than inspiring you to go forward and have more of these experiences. You struggle day in and day out to find meaning, like all of us who peruse this cesspool of a board, but all of us who visit here are either too afraid to face reality or are content in basking in the false comfort of anonymity. You truly wish to experience what those kids in the film did? Go do it. Sitting behind a keyboard won't give you the answers. Believe me I know.
>>
>>28014355
>You truly wish to experience what those kids in the film did? Go do it.
rather not end up in jail
>>
>>28014355
>You truly wish to experience what those kids in the film did? Go do it.

Pretty sure I would get arrested if I ran away with a teenage girl. Even if I was somehow able to find one and convince her to run away with me. And isn't life all but a set of experiences? What's wrong with wanting to have such memory that defines your otherwise shitty forgettable childhood? What's wrong with wanting to replay those dear moments over and over in a bleak, grey colored life?
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.