[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it better to leave a suicide note or not? Also what do you
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4
File: 1461110362929.jpg (31 KB, 670x503) Image search: [Google]
1461110362929.jpg
31 KB, 670x503
Is it better to leave a suicide note or not? Also what do you even write in one?
>>
It was fun but I'm glad it's over. t. anon.
>>
i would leave one with enough content to make your loved ones hate you, but only hate you and not feel bad about themselves
>>
>>28009911
Write everything you kept to yourself, like stuff that you always wanted to say to people but never had the chance to or because of you being a coward. Also, your sorrows, your broken dreams etc. Stuff like that.
>>
>>28009960
Care to elaborate? What would I write to make them hate me?
>>
File: 1400976737342.jpg (148 KB, 500x385) Image search: [Google]
1400976737342.jpg
148 KB, 500x385
>>28009999
wew nice quads, now i have to reply

you could try emulating elliot's attitude; pretty sure his parents dont like him even in death
>>
File: image.jpg (68 KB, 619x671) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
68 KB, 619x671
I always fantasize about leaving a note detailing how all of my counsellors led me to this, hoping they would all see the folley of their ways and hopefully feel bad/quit their job/kill themselves.

But I don't think I would actually do it in fear of going out looking like a delusional petty faggot
>>
>>28010035
Pretty sure they do and in addition to that they spend the rest of their lives blaming themselves, thinking where they went wrong and what they could have done to fix it.
>>
I've always thought if I were to do it I'd want to leave the impression that I was a bad mother fucker, like writing
>Sorry about the mess
or something along those lines. I'd imagine the cops that found me like that would just laugh though because they probably find suicides like that all the time.
>>
>>28010037
no matter what you write people are either not going to care about you and just assume whatever you write was dumb edgy shit, or they will miss you but only emotionally and pretend to understand what you write

>>28010073
i dont know, i'm acquainted with some of those upper level types and i dont think they really have that kind of love/insight
>>
>>28009911
RECYCLE THIS
>>
>your troubles will never be over
>>
>>28009911
I'd say no note. Whatever you leave is going to haunt them and it won't be enough. It will never say what you want it to say.

Also, make sure you don't do it somewhere where your family would find you. Most certainly not at your house.
>>
>>28010152
What if it isn't a shotgun suicide? Like a tourniquet knot suicide.
>>
>>28009911
I'm just putting down my thoughts, how I feel and possibly why I feel it. Maybe even a speculation of how to prevent others from feeling the same way. From what I've heard, people don't know much about the thoughts of suicidal people because they don't really leave anything behind besides a goodbye and this is (not) your fault and whatnot, so might as well help them out a bit.
>>
>>28010181
A what knot? Explain fampatchi
>>
>>28010080
>apologizing for your own suicide
>bad motherfucker
lmao
>>
File: X2604-T-29.png (34 KB, 600x394) Image search: [Google]
X2604-T-29.png
34 KB, 600x394
>>28010237
Basically pic around neck to cut off oxygen and pass out. Then it's like hanging.
>>
>>28010286
you still shit your pants and bloat up all disgustingly
>>
>>28010410
Hmmm, well what if I had my phone automatically an hour after the start? Would they still come to my phone's location or just think it's a prank call?
>>
My friend left a long note when he killed himself. He had a general one and then separate parts addressed to specific people.

In mine, he talked about our friendship, how much I meant to him, and just stuff about how he'd been feeling the whole time he appeared to be happy.

It broke my heart and killed me to read it but my mind was at peace when he reasoned and explained his reasons and reassured me that there was nothing more that I could've done.

At first I was so hurt and angry but eventually you have to accept it and move on.

If there's anyone that means anything to you, talk to them and reassure them that you're ending it for yourself, and not because they failed to do something (if they actually haven't).

He also wrote malicious and terrible things to the people that hurt him. He basically spilt his feelings out on paper. I suggest you do the same
>>
>>28010512
what kind of terrible things did he write?
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.