[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yo fat people, what's your diet like?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 4
File: life is so beautiful sometimes.png (431 KB, 510x381) Image search: [Google]
life is so beautiful sometimes.png
431 KB, 510x381
Yo fat people, what's your diet like?
>>
>>28009667
I drink about a 6 pack of cream soda a day, eat 1-2 large sized bags of Takis or Hot Cheetos, usually eat a 12 pack of Reese's or butterfingers a day too. I pay for all of it with EBT and eat 2-3 meals a day at my moms house (neet)
>>
File: 1438027238842.jpg (134 KB, 422x437) Image search: [Google]
1438027238842.jpg
134 KB, 422x437
>poor fat people
>>
>>28009761
Poverty can be a breeding ground of laziness and ignorance, and cheap food is often unhealthy and easy to prepare.
>>
>>28009667
whatever i want and whenever i want
But im trying to lose weight so i try to stay at around 500 calories a meal (1500 a day)
Eating vegetables helps alot desu
>>
>>28009737
holy shit 2bh mi familia
>>
>>28009667
Here is everything I ate today:

>Whole wheat pancakes with oats and flax seed inside with a 1/3 of cup of fat free syrup.
>10 oz of orange juice to go with it.
>Ate an apple as a snack.
>Lunch time I ate a salad consiting of 2 boiled eggs, 2 cups of spinach, half an onion, a bunch of types of salad, half a pound of grilled chicken, half a cup of cheese, and no dressing.
>Water to drink.
>Dinner: 10 oz new york steak, half a grilled onion, no steak sauce, and half a pound of roasted red potatoes.
>Water to drink.

I weigh over 300 lbs at 5'11 height and don't drink anything but water and orange juice. I haven't had candy, junk food such as cheetos, or pastries in over 4 years and I am still gaining weight.
>>
>>28010693
watch the movie unsupersize me
>>
>>28009667
somewhat fatty but losing it

I just ate actual food
barely any soda etc
>>
average weight person here for comparison, this is what i ate today

>1 small cup of coffee
>1 ham/cheese/soppressata sandwich with some doritos
>2 cans of sprite
>like 3 bottles of water (water bottle)
>just ate a buffalo chicken wrap and some fries
>milk shake

that's like what, 1000 calories? i can't really eat more than this.
>>
>>28010693
try counting your calories to be honest
>>
>>28010769
that's not 1000 calories
-sandwich - 300 at least
doritos - 150
-2 cans of sprite - 400
-buffalo chicken wrap w.fries - 600
milkshake - 300

thats around 1800, maybe low-balled. so yeah, pretty standard
>>
>>28010693
orange juice has a lot of sugar

and it looks like you're still eating too much food to lose weight.
>>
>>28010693
>fat free syrup
wew lad
>>
>>28010838
i really don't think the chicken wrap/fries/milkshake were that much

it was a small shake and the wrap wasn't that filling, didn't even finish it, also only ate half the fries. i think that's one of the reasons i can't get fat, 90% of the time i get sick of the food i eat before i finish and end up throwing away half of it.
>>
>>28010724
Never heard of it.

>>28010806
That sounds like a lot of work.

>>28010842
Is 30 oz of orange juice a week really that bad?
I can't stand starving myself I tried it and failed and I am way too hungry to eat less.

>>28010870
Better than using the real stuff.
>>
>>28010838
>knowing how many calories he ate without knowing the size/quantity of most of the things he ate
well memed
>>
>>28010693
- 3 whole wheat pancakes with 1/3 cup syrup - 600
- 10 oz oj - 130
- apple - 100
- 2 eggs - 160
- salad+spinach - 50
- 1/2 lb chicken - 500
- 1/2 cup cheese - 250
- steak - 400
- potatoes- 180

this is 2500 calories, senpai (2470). that's not a diet that you'll lose weight on. also it could have easily been more than that, i estimated it without knowing any brands, etc.
>>
>>28010917
I am not him but I just looked up an average small(12 oz) milkshake and it averages out to be around 530 calories.
>>
I often eat like 1200 calories one day then 3000 the next, probably like a lot of fatsos out there
>>
>>28010998
lol ok no more milkshakes for me.

that was seriously the first milkshake i've had in over a year though, i just felt like one for some reason. i generally avoid anything related to milk because it makes me sick.
>>
>>28010693
>half a pound of grilled chicken, half a cup of cheese
>10 oz new york steak
>half a pound of roasted red potatoes

These portions are what are fucking you over. Cut them down.
>>
>>28010974
>assuming i tried to do an exact calculation and not a quick estimate
well memed indeed

>>28010969
maple syrup is naturally fat free. did you mean sugar free..?
>>
>>28010985
>>28011041

http://www.amazon.com/Calorie-Free-Pancake-Syrup-Bottle/dp/B00M49DTSU
That is my fat free syrup its also 0 calories and sugar.
>>
Not really obese, just fat.

>no breakfast
>burger/pizza/sandwich/noodles/or fried chicken for lunch
>generic home cooked meal

Most of my fat comes from lunch, being lazy and eating snacks
>>
Light meals, mostly made at home or at real restaurants. Often only one meal a day. Junk food almost never, only snack on stuff like cold cuts. No soda, no sweet drinks except the very occasional energy drink. (Maybe one a week.) A couple beers or a cocktail every few nights. Probably 1800 calories or so most days, 2500 when I drink.

I'm reasonably active too, and still gaining weight.

It fucking sucks, when I was like 22 I ate junk food all day and was a NEET at home all the time and still skinny as a stick, now I'm 30 and I actually eat well and exercise and yet keep getting fatter. Sometimes I think I sleepwalk and binge eat ice cream or some shit.
>>
>>28009791

Lies, the most expensive food is typically the easy to prepare and unhealthy shit. It is impossible to be fat if if you are poor.
>>
>>28010693
>I haven't had candy, junk food such as cheetos, or pastries in over 4 years and I am still gaining weight.
nothing surprising there
eating the right food gets you healthier
but eating the right amount of it is what gets you the weight you want
>>
>>28011056
all maple syrup is fat free, yours is unique because it is sugar-free
>>
>>28010693
You are one fat piece of shit, try not eating half your body weight in food daily.
>>
>>28011056

Make sure it's gluten free and MSG free too. Those sneaky bastards will try and pull a fast one.
>>
>>28010693

>doesn't understand why his "healthy diet" makes him fat
Literally subhuman
>>
>>28009667
Well I haven't had a cookie or bad food in over a month. It's been kind of hard. When I get depressed, I just wanna go to seven eleven and buy like 5 of them and pig out. But I've been pretty well disciplined this past month and can feel my core getting stronger and abs starting to develop.

Now only if I can fix my masturbation issues...
>>
File: 1416643466139.jpg (57 KB, 500x590) Image search: [Google]
1416643466139.jpg
57 KB, 500x590
>>28010693
That's probably at least 3,000 calories of food you eat every single day, if not more. An average adult man burns about 2,000-2,500 per day. If you ate like that daily, you'd gain at least a pound a week (3,500 calories in 1 lb of fat). No wonder you're gaining weight. Learn how to portion your food you fat fuck.

>Whole wheat pancakes with oats and flax seed inside
>10 oz of orange juice
>salad consisting of 2 boiled eggs
>half a pound of grilled chicken, half a cup of cheese
>10 oz new york steak, and half a pound of roasted red potatoes

This is why you are fat. If you want to lose weight, you should be eating those same foods, but you should be cutting the portions of all the things listed in half at least. Especially the cheese, the pancakes and the mashed potatoes. You can still gain weight by eating healthy food, because they still have calories you dummy.
>>
>>28010693
>I haven't had candy, junk food such as cheetos, or pastries in over 4 years and I am still gaining weight.

nigger if you think only those foods make you gain weight you got a lot to learn.

how many pancakes? how much flax seed?
could be like 100-300 each depending on thickness

flax seed i am estimating 50-100? how much did you use?

? pancakes
50 syrup
150 for orange juice

100 for apple

150 boiled eggs, about 50 for spinach, 50 onion,
>a bunch of types of salad???
probably 100,
250 for cheese
450~ for chicken

10oz=500
onion=50
200=red potatoes

2085 calories

+ depends on your pancakes
+ if you sneak in anything small

all in all I believe you are overeating. In order to lose weight you must eat a deficient.

so I'd say you want to eat 1900 calories

You have a niceoverall ish diet but you eat too much

cut the chicken, steak, cheese, potatoes

honestly you have to put in work and learn how to diet and what you want in your diet if you want to have a chance to lose weight
>>
Hungry skellington here

Today I ate a bigass coffee and grilled ham and cheese sandwich for breakfast. No lunch because I had breakfast, then a whole totinos party pizza and sour worm gummies for dinner. I look like shit naked but at least I have a nice profile in my /fa/ggot shit. Eating healthy is a fucking meme.
>>
>>28011174
You can do it anon. I believe in you. Keep going and shoot for the stars!
>>
>>28011095
>Junk food almost never, only
>snack on stuff like cold cuts

fatties are actually this dumb
>>
>>28011208
>Eating healthy is a fucking meme.
Nah.
>>
I eat anywhere from 400 to 1400 calories a day, usually just a sandwich, a salad and maybe some oatmeal or some shit

i was 450 lbs and got down to 350 lbs doing this, but in the past 2 months i went back up to 360 even while walking over 2 hours a day and lifting weights

just fuck my shit up
>>
The average person is so retarded with food holy shit.

>>28011208

>hurrr I a McDonalds happy meal and drank a can of soda and I'm still a skelly I have a magic metabolism!!!

>>>28010693
I had steak and poatoes, pancakes, chicken, cheese, and juice but I'm a fat retard ;_; why am I so fat

Why don't they teach basic nutrition in fucking highschool?
>>
>tfw hungry skeleton
>ate a handful of crackers some soup and spaghetti today
>don't feel hungry at all

It's better than being fat I suppose.
>>
>>28011260
every day's like fuckin hanukkah for you people
>>
>>28011205

He should increase the chicken, steak, cheese, and potatoes. That's the base of a solid diet. Fuck fruit, fuck breakfast, fuck snacks, fuck juice, and that's all anyone needs to know.

Even counting calories is a meme and iifym doesn't apply if you aren't /fit/. Do intermittent fasting and eat only 8 hours a day. If you don't lose weight eating half the day then cut back to eating only 6 hours a day. Only if you aren't losing weight at 4 hours a day of eating should diet really start to be looked at.
>>
>>28011296
>I had steak and poatoes, pancakes, chicken, cheese, and juice but I'm a fat retard ;_; why am I so fat

its infuriating I live with a fat family, literally one of the 3-4 healthy weight people in it. They just don't give a shit
>>
>>28011205
http://allrecipes.com/recipe/234087/whole-wheat-pancakes-from-scratch/?internalSource=search%20result&referringContentType=search%20results

I added half a cup of flaxseed to this and a cup of oats. Syrup is zero calories I showed that in another post. Ate 2 pancakes today and saved the rest for later.
>>
who here /countcaloriesbytheweek/?

from monday through sunday im allowed to eat 13,500 total calories, which is like 1920 per day

sometimes ill borrow calories or save some up. like ill eat 1500 wednesday, thurs, and friday. that's 1200 calories i can add to saturday's 1900 calorie allowance, so i can go out with friends (yes normie) and eat/drink ~3100 calories that night. havent gained or lost any weight since im trying to just maintain for now 170lbs/6'3
>>
>>28011253
I'm talking about shit like oven roasted turkey and swiss cheese from the deli counter, and I'll maybe eat 4 slices of turkey and 2 of swiss cheese as a snack. None of that prepackaged sugar-infused shit.
>>
>>28011329
>counting calories is a meme
no
it's the only scientific way to guarantee weight loss
>>
>>28011257

>Nah.
Yah.

>>28011296

Actually it was Hardees and coffee, not mcdicks and soda. Waste of $4 desu, I wish I got the sausage biscuit.
>>
>>28011096
nigger a fucking McChicken is a god damn dollar and 400 calories. A single bag of chips is less than 2 and has between 400-900 calories depending on which brand you buy.

Cheap, super calorie dense, food exists in spades.
>>
>>28009667
delicious
what's yours like
>>
>>28011369

Bullshit. Calories are there whether you count them or not. No need to get atutistic. Even a competitive eater would struggles to consume 3000kcal in 5 seconds. IF is at some point foolproof and any jackass with a phone alarm set to start eating and stop eating can follow it flawlessly. Counting calories requires the ability to use a calculator and keep a running total up to a 4 digit number. Neither are particularly difficult, but my way is far easier.
>>
Chicken Sandwich, fries, and 4 corn dogs

No liquid calories at least
>>
>>28011329
honestly I would suggest that

I just doubt he would be able to go on without those sugary snacks, otherwise he would have gone without it.

Lean meats are pretty good chicken, fish, egg whites

Although I don't think he can portion it right cause fucking 500 calories for one steak, especially closer to bedtime would make you gain weight
>>28011338

half a cup is like 300...

cup of oats is 300...
2 pancakes is 500 if you made a total of 6 pancakes

1100 + 2000
3100 HolY FUCKING SHIT

thats insane man 1000 in one sitting. fuck
>>
>>28011208
>bigass coffee
coffee itself has like 5 calories
>grilled ham and cheese.. ok so like 350 calories
>no lunch
>pizza 740 calories
>sour gummy worms... could be anywhere from 130 - 390
you barely broke 1500 calories
>>
Usually?
Breakfast: 2cups spinach, 2 eggs, splash milk, 4 pieces toast, 2 slices cheese

Lunch: medium bowl chicken + rice, side order of chicken tenders

Dinner: sometimes ramen or sometimes 3 hotdogs.

Ideally I'd like to cut dinner down a bit and maybe lose a piece of toast with breakfast.
>>
>>28009667
Wathever I can catch with my bait, it's mostly stray cats or dogs but depression hit my country hard so it's not unheard of for young. Children to take it aswell
>>
>>28011374

>I sure do love bragging about my shit diet :^)

Nobody cares auschwitz .
>>
Actually fairly normal, maybe a bit too much junkfood and meat.
But I'm muscular fat not some lazy fuck.
>>
>>28011441

More idiotic meme diet bullshit.
>>
>>28011421

>$1
>400 calories
>cheap

I found the problem, you can't math.

You get way more calories out of healthy stuff for a much lower price. Look at potatoes, grains(from oats to breads to pasta) beans, even meat when purchased on manager's special, I regularly get ground beef at $1.99/lb and have gotten chicken thighs at under $0.25/lb. Fast food and chips are expensive when you break it down to calories. If you're trying to avoid calories it's even easier. Just pick pretty much any frozen vegetable. Under $2 a bag and it's delicious stir fried with a little garlic, msg, and whatever else you like on them.
>>
>>28011569
You are forgetting the time it takes to go grocery shopping as well as prepare and cook meals. Poor people either work non stop or are some of the laziest fucks around. They don't like cooking
>>
>>28011329
I am not sure if you are serious about increasing my chicken/steak/potatoes/cheese in take or not. If you are serious can you recommend me some lunch/breakfast recipes?
>>
230 lbs-ish here
1 bag of chips
3 bottles of water
Pretty much it
>>
>>28011741

I don't really follow any recipes in particular when I cook.

I like my chicken in a stir fry, usually with broccoli but if celery or mushrooms are cheap I'll add those. For sauce I kind of take whatever seems asian, the only consistent part is soy sauce for the backbone and cornstarch for thickening. Lemon juice and rice vinegar are my most used other part of the sauce but even oddball shit like Worcestershire sauce can work. Garlic and chili peppers go in first as aromatics. Chicken breast baked with cheese and served with spinach or similar is good stuff too.

Steak I like by itself, just salt and pepper then pan seared. Potatoes are baked if I'm lazy, or roasted if I feel like spending the extra 5 minutes to chops, oil, and spice them. I keep it simple with salt, pepper, and paprika. Most vegetable lend themselves to roasting though. I like broccoli with parmesan in addition to salt/pepper/paprika.

I don't often do breakfast but when I am in the mood I'll usually make a ghetto omelette. I whisk the eggs in a bowl, add all my fixins but the cheese, then after I flip it in the pan I pile up the cheese, fold in half, and top with salsa. Overnight oats is good and easy too. It's just oats, water, a bit of splenda and or frozen fruits or vegetables and breakfast is ready for me upon waking.
>>
File: 1455071806805.jpg (355 KB, 525x3102) Image search: [Google]
1455071806805.jpg
355 KB, 525x3102
>fat people explaining their diet
>>
>>28010969
myfitnesspal.com is so easy.
>>
>>28011342
Basically the only way an alcoholic can loose weight
Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.