[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How's that Dark Souls 3 coming along? Enjoying it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: pepeisreal.jpg (24 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
pepeisreal.jpg
24 KB, 499x499
How's that Dark Souls 3 coming along?

Enjoying it?
>>
>tfw no current gen console
I would prolly only use it for DS3 and NHL.
>>
File: dont copy that.png (171 KB, 267x293) Image search: [Google]
dont copy that.png
171 KB, 267x293
>Dark Souls
Sorry, I don't play normie pleb games.
>>
I tried playing the original and its not beat me yet, but its been pounding me hard - they are'nt joking, its alot of trial and error and is pretty much nails if you dont read about all the ways you can defend and attack. It seems worth it because the story is good as well as the hardships. I hope i can get to DS 3 some day.
>>
I'm at Pontiff Sulvayn but my controller decided to half die before his fight, so my roll and parry buttons have stopped working. Have to wait until I get a new controller to keep playing.
>>
shitsouls games are pretty much AAA normo trash on par with the witcher and cowadooty now, right?
>>
>>28009608
Pretty much. I remember when people would either have no clue what I was talking about when I said Demon's Souls was my favorite game. I was even laughed at a few times for "playing such a nerdy game".

Now, everyone's fucking playing it. The worst part is that these normies are on Facebook begging for an easy mode. Fuck off, and play a different game then.

Still, DaS3 is the easily equally good, if not better than DaS1.
>>
I finished the game a few days ago, now I mostly just harass people in lothric castle. It's pretty fun
>>
>>28009571

I started DS like a year ago and just beat that big dual-sword wielding giant with the 2 devil dogs in that small ass garden.

I stopped playing again after getting to that underwater tunnel with the butchers
>>
>>28009550
>it became normie so it must be bad
>>
I'm not paying 60 dollars to become frustrated and ragequit. Maybe when there's a price drop.
>>
I haven't played a video game since Persona 4 way back on the ps2. I never bothered to buy a next gen console, and my PC is poop.
>>
>>28010409
What do yuo do all day
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.