[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Since it's impossible to find a virgin girl nowadays, how
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 10
File: used_goods.jpg (63 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
used_goods.jpg
63 KB, 768x1024
Since it's impossible to find a virgin girl nowadays, how do guys deal with the fact that their girlfriend was used by another man before them?

How do you deal with the fact that if you bring up a girl's past, she will probably mock you for being insecure and dump you?

>It doesn't matter, it's in the past!
>My body, my choice!
>I don't even remember anything about the other cocks!
>>
>>28009249
>Having anything to do with women
Not even once.
>>
>Since it's impossible to find a virgin girl nowadays, how do guys deal with the fact that their girlfriend was used by another man before them?

Just don't care about it, unless she was some gigantic skank, and you can see those coming from miles away and avoid them.

>Since it's impossible to find a virgin girl nowadays, how do guys deal with the fact that their girlfriend was used by another man before them?

I've never heard of this actually happening to somebody, it's a paranoid fantasy. Women are actually usually apologetic or regretful about it when questioned and will try to say nice things to you to make you feel better about it.
>>
>>28009249
Im pretty sure I'll never get over it. A lot of the time I think about killing one of the guys she slept with. I might do that one day.
>>
>>28009249
I found a qt slightly autistic chick in dudeweedland who still has her v card. Once she's done with college and I get my own place in bringing her down here. Feels good familia
>>
Okay, so, if you found your perfect virgin QT gf, did it with her, and then she randomly left or died or something, would you want future girls treating you like you were tainted?
>>
>>28010382
Widows get a free pass fampai.
>>
>>28009249
I deal with it by being celibate for life. Better than being a cuck.
>>
>>28010382
>would you want future girls treating you like you were tainted?
not my problem, men != women, if women mostly don't mind being with a non-virgin that's their issue

if women minded, then perhaps I'd make sure be a virgin myself
>>
>>28009249
I actually met a 21 year old female virgin last week. Apparently, she is saving herself because she has these grandiose, child-like ideas about what love is (kinda like /r9k/). She's hot though and I definitely want to bang.

Hi Christine if you're here
>>
Since I will never rid myself of >tfwnogf I care nothing for the past sexual encounters of a woman.

Accept your loneliness, it is the only way out.
>>
Considering that im 24 it would be pretty much impossible to find a virgin girl, and i even understand it. Even a pure girl can lose her virginity to a guy she thinks shes going to spend the rest of her life with, only to have him dump her or cheat on her.

At my age it would be weird if anyone was a virgin male or female...
>>
File: 1460853491887.jpg (38 KB, 304x305) Image search: [Google]
1460853491887.jpg
38 KB, 304x305
You should see it as the male form of settling. If you are going to go with it, in secret you will always despise such a thing but maybe overall you are alright with the relationship anyway and so you keep it.
>>
>>28010382
fuck off you toastie roastie
>>
>>28009317
Pretty much this, unless she took some ride on the cock carousel who cares? If she's faithful and loves you, stop bitching. If they'r still virgins at this age they probably have some issues honestly
>>
>>28009249
>How do you deal with the fact that if you bring up a girl's past, she will probably mock you for being insecure and dump you?

It's literally the only option, and it's better than being a forever alone. If there were other options, I'd seek them out. Since there isn't, I'd rather just accept my lot in life and take as good of a woman as I'm capable of achieving.

It's sad, but being a KHV in your adulthood, with no human companionship whatsoever is sadder.
>>
File: 1414006108615.jpg (81 KB, 519x533) Image search: [Google]
1414006108615.jpg
81 KB, 519x533
>>28010583
>If they'r still virgins at this age they probably have some issues honestly
>being this much of a cuck
>being this deluded and degenerate
>>
>>28009249
>she will probably mock you for being insecure and dump you

Because you fucking are, my gf doesn't call me used up for having previous gf's. If anything virgins have been the worst gf's I've had because they have major insecurities and just generally don't know how to handle relationship situations.
>>
>>28010735
>y gf doesn't call me used up for having previous gf's

How many times does it have to be said its not the same for men as it is women. A mans virginity is worthless, a womans virginity is priceless.
>>
I figured it was whatever

Got my first real girlfriend at 25

Loved her

A year in found out she had fucked 23 other guys

Perpetually grossed out after that, we broke up
>>
So as a woman who has had a past boyfriend, does this mean any future guy i like will be judging me for it? So stupid, I may as well and stay single
>>
>>28009249
By accepting that you will never love her and instead by viewing her as a partner, to produce and raise children with, and to split expenses with.

You need to completely forget about all that shit Disney taught you as a kid.
>>
>>28010660
It's obvious youre a virgin yourself and just want a shitty excuse to why you haven't had sex, but yeah keep calling people cucks LOL
>>
>>28009249
>how do guys deal

I don't, because I don't really give a shit. It's not like she was sucking a dude off in the kitchen and then walked downstairs and kissed me with fresh cum-breath. It's in the past.

I had sex with 5 girls, one of them was actually a virgin and 2bh that was also the worst sex I had.

At least with other girls you have girls who are experienced and know what they want sexually and how to please a man.

There's no real positive aspect to having a virgin girlfriend. Why is it such a meme exactly?
>>
File: cute_doggo.jpg (126 KB, 742x828) Image search: [Google]
cute_doggo.jpg
126 KB, 742x828
>>28010793
Any future guy will not truly love you as much as he would've if you were a virgin. He might like a relationship anyway, it won't be the same though. He'll feel a slight disgust everytime he is reminded that someone else fucked you and he'll have to try and forget it.
>>
>>28010765
>A mans virginity is worthless, a womans virginity is priceless.
Says you, really.
But it's an objectively archaic way of thinking.
Virginity as a whole is worthless. There is no item called "virginity," no badge, no honor. It's merely a state of not having had sex yet, and then once you have had sex, you aren't a virgin any longer.
It doesn't change anything.

The real reason men on /r9k/ are obsessed with virgin women is because they're horribly insecure with themselves and can't stand the thought that a woman that they chose to give themselves to (as if any of you really have a choice) may not think they were the best thing on earth - that if a girl knew what another man was like, she wouldn't be impressed with them.
They're obsessed with some fairytale love that just doesn't exist.

Try to prove me wrong, whiny beta bitchboys.
Protip: you can't.
>>
File: 1455481296548.jpg (73 KB, 666x692) Image search: [Google]
1455481296548.jpg
73 KB, 666x692
>>28010793
Any intelligent guy, yes. But normies don't care no matter how many dicks their girl has taken because of propaganda in their brains.
>>
>>28010885
Look at the post below yours and you'll understand why people actually prefer virgins
>Try to prove me wrong Protip you can't
Just did
>>
>>28010660
Sex with a girl, what a cuck. Real non-cucks sit at home and let other guys fuck girls instead, right?
>>
>>28010956
>roastie getting toasty

mmm, delicious
>>
>>28010900
You realize that this is entirely because of religious and social values, right?
>>
>>28010900

Every girl you have sex with doesn't have to be your future wife though. Why not have some fun? You can even lie to these bitches and act like you're really interested in them.
>>
File: 1444030735774.jpg (111 KB, 900x1350) Image search: [Google]
1444030735774.jpg
111 KB, 900x1350
I lucked out, got a virgin gf that kissed another dude only once, body looks quite like pic related
>>
>>28010885
The real reason is that it is fucking disgusting. I don't want to have to think about where her mouth has been
>>
I have accepted that my life is literally fucked beyond repair, I have fucked up everything. Now I will never get a gf because I will only date a virgin. People around me continuously tell me that I will never get a gf now and I basically just want to shoot myself on the daily. You got to keep to your guns OP. Otherwise the same people who make fun of us with literally feel great because they will have won.
>>
>>28010900
>jpeg artifact based on 20 year old data that shows a correlation but no causation.

I've see that thing reposted so many times, I think it's really the only weapon that virginfags have.
>>
>>28010885
>Try to prove me wrong, whiny beta bitchboys.

Nobody has to prove you wrong, you're a pathetic slut enabling cuck with no honor, and we are men. And that is that.
>>
>>28010849
>There's no real positive aspect to having a virgin girlfriend. Why is it such a meme exactly?
>>28009249

I'd like an answer please
>>
>>28011005
>You realize that this is entirely because of religious and social values, right?
No way, you mean that cultures that put focus on virginity tend to have more virgins?
That doesn't disprove the statistics. You can look it up yourself, there are more studies as well, culture/religion does not effect the success of marriage nearly as much as virginity, this isn't the only study on it.
>>28011023
Because I'm not a slave to my animal instincts who thinks he's cool because "put my pee pee in girl and it feel good!!!!"
>>
>>28011063
It's not the only one, and it's only 4 years old. You can google virgin/1 partner/marriage statistics yourself, that is not the only study, just the only chart I have saved. Also, if marrying a virgin correlates with having a successful marriage, why wouldn't you prefer a virgin?
>>
>>28011090
Cultures that focus on virginity are almost always cultures that discourage or even punish divorce.

Besides, I thought this was /r9k/, why do we give a fuck about marriage?
>>
>>28011110
>and it's only 4 years old

2003 was 13 years ago

http://www.jstor.org/stable/3600089?seq=1#page_scan_tab_contents

and the data is from 1995.

and no it is quite literally the only study being passed around like the dirty whore it is.
>>
>>28011127
>Cultures that focus on virginity are almost always cultures that discourage or even punish divorce.
Which is a good thing, it encourages working through your issues in a healthy manner for the benefit of your children.
>why do we give a fuck about marriage?
Most here don't, I sure do because I plan to have children down the line, and having children out of wedlock is nearly 50 times more likely to produce criminals, mental illnesses, and so on. Also, having children out of wedlock is a surefire way to lose them if your gf ever breaks up with you.
>>
>>28011005
So virginity is a good indicator of good social values, which just further asserts it's value and why we should judge based off of it.
>>
>>28010382

Yes. Why shouldn't they? I'd be tainted.
>>
>>28011177
>working through your issues in a healthy manner
>is scared of being in a relationship or having children without having a legally binding contract involved

kek
>>
I took a qt's virginity yesterday. It's not that hard to find
>>
>>28011190
>So virginity is a good indicator of good social values

yes because places like the middle east and rural Africa are nothing but good social values.
>>
>>28010926
>implying that proves anything
Correlation does not equal causation.
I'd like to see the same research broken up into categories by religion - some religions, like Catholicism and Islamism, forbid both premarital sex and divorce.

So it's incredibly likely that a very high percentage of your "1 partner" people couldn't get a divorce even if they wanted to. I don't think forcing people to be in relationships they don't like is exactly beneficial to societal structure.

>>28011045
Like this anon >>28010849 said, it's not like she was blowing a dude and then turns to you for a kiss.
Are you really so stupid as to worry about "where her mouth has been?" Would you refuse to kiss a girl who had ever thrown up before? I'd rather have another guy's dick in my mouth than someone else's vomit, though neither are particularly pleasant.
Your insecurity is showing.

>>28011070
Funny meme, but as it stands you are at odds with current values and you're also the self-proclaimed bottom-of-the-barrel dregs of society. Maybe the reason no one bothers to have any meaningful relationship with you isn't because
>muh height
>muh dick
>muh girls only want Chad
>muh nice guys finish last
but rather because of your overly antiquated and distorted view of love and relationships.
>>
>>28009249
I don't really give a shit, just like the guys currently hitting girls I've fucked probably don't care that I did first.
>>
>>28011286
There are no virgins there.
>>
>>28011404
Yes there is, there's even virginity-inspection day in schools.
>>
what about a mormon girl? would go to the church and get sealed to finally bang her to death?
>>
File: worksafe224.jpg (2 MB, 1980x1320) Image search: [Google]
worksafe224.jpg
2 MB, 1980x1320
>implying i have any women interested in me

No woman can measure up to my standards of beauty anyway so it doesn't matter. Take this 10/10 here fir instance. Simply perfect.
>>
My gf has probably been with at least 20 guys before me. I was a KV before her. It bothers me sometimes but she's really good to me so I just try not to think about it and enjoy the companionship and sex. We've talked about it without going into details and she gets tearful and apologetic because she doesn't want to upset me, so I don't ask.

Anyway, I prefer having someone madly in love with me to being a HKV.
>>
File: orange jew.png (14 KB, 341x390) Image search: [Google]
orange jew.png
14 KB, 341x390
>got gf
>looked at her phone seeing she is talking to someone else
>I pretend I don't know
>when we have sex I finger her with 2 fingers
>move up to 4 and she liked it
>then I eventually put my entire fits in her
>she squirmed, spoke in tongues, and started shaking
>she squirted for the first time
>she wants me to do this to her every day
>I tell her I'm breaking up with her after months of fisting
>told her about the tweets
>I told her it's time to part ways
>tfw I destroyed her cunt so bad that no one can please her with a penis anymore
>>
>>28011177
>>28011190
I pity you guys if you ever actually get married.

I'd kill myself if I were stuck with my exgf for the rest of my life.
>>
>>28011005
>You realize that this is entirely because of religious and social values, right?
>religious and social values precede human behaviour

DEGENERATES
GET
OUT
FUCKING
HEDONISTIC
LOW IQ
SCUM
>>
>>28011542
You dun gewd Jew Gendo
>>
>>28010778
In a row?

Oregano commento desu chan
>>
>>28011565
How does what he said imply that even a little bit? Talk about low-IQ scum. You're free to excuse yourself from the thread if you cannot communicate in some meaningful form.
>>
Me and my girlfriend met in 8th fucking grade so i took her virginity two years later.
>>
>tfw 20 y/o sexy virgin girl was falling for me
>tfw I fucked it all up

JUST
FUCK
MY
SHIT
UP
ALREADY
>>
>>28009249
Well it's not like you're a virgin either....right?
>>
>TFW you've slept with 5 virgins, only using them as a tool for (sub-par) sex
It's great honestly knowing that there are 5 girls in this world that you speds might have wanted but now will never have because my dick was there first.
>>
>>28011815
>speds
holy shit I'm laughing
I forgot using this term in high school. Thanks for reminding me.
>>
>>28010900
And so you think you are one of the intelligent guys? Now that is lol
>>
>>28011363
I'm glad to be at odds with your nonexistent "values."
>>
>>28009249
I make them repent. I make them sorry. I ruin them for anyone and everyone else.
>>
>>28012269
Not my values, young one, but the values of society as a whole.
Perhaps you would be better suited going to live in a Middle-Eastern country where your outmoded "values" are still in full swing, and clearly doing so much good for the people who live there.
>>
A girl sucked my dick once, am I permanently tainted for life to all other girls?

It's something you try to not think or talk about. Like a nice conversation about masturbation with your extended family at the dinner table - it doesn't happen.

One of the reasons why high school is so critical. You need to be someone's first

It's something you deal with because everything is fucked these days. Not that adultery, harems, prostitutes, and divorce didn't exist for the last 2000+ years - obviously they did. Less common for sure.
>>
File: 1460956351181.jpg (951 KB, 3000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1460956351181.jpg
951 KB, 3000x2000
>>28011478
So i found this image in an /s/ thread

All i can ask is why
>>
>>28011478
her eyes are off center, but with a butt like that noone cares
>>
>>28009249
>how do guys deal with the fact that their girlfriend was used by another man before them?
But not being an immature autist who wants a Disney relationship.

It's time to grow up.
>>
>>28009249
I'm not a big homosexual faggot, so when I have a naked woman in front of me with a wet vagina ready to have sex, I don't stop to think of a bunch of big dicks and cocks. If you are so obsessed with other men's cocks, you should realize you're gay.
>>
>>28012421
Nah, I'll just stay in America and stick with the millions of people who still live with decency and honor. Thanks though.
>>
>>28012799
Doj speaking the truth
Maybe you're not such a bad tripfag after all.
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.