[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you're just picking the wrong ones anon DAMMIT I AM
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: angry_pepe.jpg (65 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
65 KB, 900x900
>you're just picking the wrong ones anon

DAMMIT I AM NOT JUST PICKING THE WRONG ONES!!!!!! WHEN YOU GET TURNED DOWN BY MULTIPLE GIRLS OVER AND OVER, IT'S NOT THEM ITS ME!!!!!!!!

JUST BE HONEST AND SAVE YOUR NORMIE ADVICE!!!!!! WE KNOW THEY ARE NOT THE WRONG ONES!!!!! I AM THE WRONG ONE!!!

FUCK YOU NORMIE AND FUCK THIS CURSED EXISTENCE!!!!
>>
just lower your standards, ez.
>>
>>28009157
>lower your standards
>theirs remain the same
wow that sure worked. maybe I'll try to bee myself some more too. thanks normie
>>
>>28009171
no problem, robot. i used to be just like you until i started to have realistic expectations.
>>
You probably are picking the wrong ones- the ones too high value for you to even appear on their radar
>>
>>28009131
>Multiple girls
Mother fucker if you haven't asked out at least 50 your opinion and "experience" is meaningless. How fucking old are you?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.