[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who going out tonight ? forced to go out tonight with 5 girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
who going out tonight ?

forced to go out tonight with 5 girls that my mom set me up with

i will be kicked out of my house if i dont go

i have never drink alcohol ever in my life so they said i have to do this
>>
What a fucking bitch. She probably wants you to end up forming a relationship with one and then eventually marry her and have kids with her so she can have grand kids. Just act uninterested around them.
>>
>>28009107

Elaborate on your troll story, OP.
>>
>>28009107
What the fuck? My mom couldn't care less that I don't have a gf. Just go and dodge their advances, then tell your mom that they didn't meet your standards.
>>
>>28009107
I wish my mom would have done things like this.

You've got nothing to lose, be forward as possible and try fucking them.
>>
File: 1453499952874.jpg (424 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1453499952874.jpg
424 KB, 1920x1080
Used to be a robot. Normie now.

I'm going out tonight with this chick that used to have a thing for me. I'm on a break with my current GF so I am going to try to smash this broad after a couple of drinks.

If that doesn't work then I am going to come home and work on learning JavaScript.
>>
>>28009107
Just remain emotionally distant. Speak in a monotone voice and maintain a vacant expression. Basically be an Institute Courser. Criticize them for small inefficiencies, and refuse any drinks.
>>
I would be going out, a few of my friends are doing something for 4/20. But I haven't eaten much food in two days and got really sick this morning, so I'm spending the night at my parent's house. I'll head back to my apt tomorrow and go out tomorrow night
>>
No, why would I go out? I never go out.
>>
>>28009107
You gonna get raped.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.