[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do any of you have imaginary friends? Please be honest.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_mqckwkatmg1st51fio4_500.jpg (83 KB, 498x615) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mqckwkatmg1st51fio4_500.jpg
83 KB, 498x615
Do any of you have imaginary friends? Please be honest.
>>
File: 1460813494964.jpg (105 KB, 680x851) Image search: [Google]
1460813494964.jpg
105 KB, 680x851
/r9k/ is autistic, but not thaaaaat autistic
>>
>>28008919

Erm...yeah.

>tfw schizo
>>
>>28008919
How do i get these "imaginary friends"? I want to believe but i just feel retarded and unfulfilled because nothing is there
>>
>>28009393

Oh, and I don't think they like me, either.

>tfw imaginary friends ditch me to go do shit together
>>
>>28008919
No, but I have multiple trains of thought going at one time that have slightly different personalities or ways of thinking at least. It's usually two or three but sometimes I have more.
>>
>>28009420
First you have to pretend that you're a little kid again. Try and get into that mindset where there's still some magic in the world and you can allow yourself to be silly and have fun with it.
>>
>tfw you tried tulpamancing
>tfw you attached it to your subconscious
>tfw you let it linger for years
>>
File: 1403473143574.png (208 KB, 792x792) Image search: [Google]
1403473143574.png
208 KB, 792x792
I'm a cyborg(have friends, a college degree, and a job) but I have this recurring cast of friends who exist only my head.

I always imagine how they'd react to different situations I encounter. I also fantasize about telling my boss to fuck off because my imaginary friends and I are starting our own company. There's the quirky love interest, the Texas heiress, the Nordic wingman bro, and a few others.

I know it's really fucked up but I'm not sure if I can banish them.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.