[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"cute" Is there any better indication on the highway
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1461178496128.jpg (118 KB, 679x631) Image search: [Google]
1461178496128.jpg
118 KB, 679x631
"cute"

Is there any better indication on the highway to the friendzone?
>>
File: 1459426985643.jpg (15 KB, 322x352) Image search: [Google]
1459426985643.jpg
15 KB, 322x352
When she ignores you like your not even in the room
>>
>>28008950
So long as she never calls you cute you still have a chance
>>
>>28008915
>>28009015
>cute
>friendzone
At least she thinks you look good.

>>28008950
This guy has it bad
>>
there's no such thing as the friendzone, you're just a beta bitch
>>
>>28009054
>At least she thinks you look good
Not in this context, it's puppy tripping on it's own tail cute rather than attractive cute
>>
>>28008915
You think when a girl calls you cute your automatically friendzoned?
>>
>>28009073
Please explain how there is no such thing as the friendzone. People say it all the time.

If a girl sees you as a friend and is not interested in anything more, you are in the "friend zone". How does that not exist?
>>
>>28008915
I got called cute by a chick last week and she was naked in my bed on Thursday.

Maybe it's just that you lack confidence and it's cute like a turtle on his back
>>
A girl called me cute (well, kawaii) just a bit before we started going out, I'm shorter than her so that's probably why she thought of me as cute, but since she's a weeaboo it makes sense why she'd like cute things.
>>
>your ex gf calls your dick "cute"

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>28008915
Perhaps it's actually your crippling insecurity and unwillingness to take risks.
>>
No.

A girl in my media studies course with a nice face and big tits and plump ass said I was 'quiet and cute'

And when we had to work together, she invited me to her house to edit a video and took my virginity, cucking her bf. She used to mention sex sometimes as well around beta me.

I was good looking though, but shy and quiet.

Came hard and fast and went another 4 times in the same day. It was then i found I also have incredible staying power.
>>
>>28010316
You let it get to that point by being a fag. If you had have asserted yourself as not a limp cock before hand she wouldn't think 'Fuck, I wouldn't want him as a bf, he's not got it at all.'

But instead you sent her covertly thirsty messages, orbited her and never made a move. friendo.

And if you remained friends with a girl after she rejects you, all the more a cuck you are.You were trying to court her, not be her friend. Don't be a faggot.
>>
File: 1447779108767.gif (424 KB, 157x157) Image search: [Google]
1447779108767.gif
424 KB, 157x157
>>28010477
>Never thought anything of my dick, thought it was average
>Older woman who takes my virginity sees it and says 'Woe, you're well endowed' and rid it like she was 16 again.
>mfw measured it and it was 1cm under 8inches,

Having a 'cute' dick seems horrible - as it must be at most 5 inch
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.