[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you strong enough /r9k/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1461197494501.jpg (79 KB, 420x294) Image search: [Google]
1461197494501.jpg
79 KB, 420x294
Are you strong enough /r9k/?
>>
raise a brat who is gonna hate me for "not being his real dad xD"
a good thing about being a wizard is that such a burden isn't left on you
>>
>>28008732
It takes a cuckold to raise a child that isn't his. Are you cuck enough?
>>
>>28008732
>a strong man

wrong, beta males aren't strong.
>>
>>28009819
Cucks aren't betas. They are omegas.
>>
>>28009725
>>28009752
>>28009819
If you had no father you'd be begging for a real man to come into your moms life. Why don't you people have any empathy for anyone other than yourselves.
>>
I'm a weak non cuck i guess.
seriously though this is propaganda
>>
>>28010210
You'II never be my real dad.
>>
>>28010210
i have a mexican co-worker whos dad is in prison and has spoken to him in person like twice.

He has a step dad who has been around since he was like 7 and hates him for not being his real dad
>>
>>28010210
>waste any chance you have of meeting a women who won't cuck you out of empathy
Why don't you kill yourself and give your organs to dying children if you care so much about being emphatic, faggot?
>>
>>28010256
I think you've experienced life through too many movies and tv shows kid
>>
>>28010273
empathetic*, I mean.
>>
>>28010210
I never had a father because my mom was a crack whore who sold her body for drug money. I consider myself extremely lucky to not have some cuck come into my life.
>>
>>28010210

>I should have empathy for people that never cared and would cuck me on the first occasion
How about you keep your nigger child to yourself roastie.
>>
>>28010291
l hate this family.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.