[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My friend and I are having an argument. See the scars on her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5
File: D3A5pg5[1].jpg (629 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
D3A5pg5[1].jpg
629 KB, 1536x2048
My friend and I are having an argument.

See the scars on her left leg? I think they are stretch marks, he thinks they are cutting scars.

What are they?
>>
Cutting. Stretch marks look more wavy.
>>
>>28008343
I have similar marks and never cut myself
>>
>>28008343
The colour seems like strech marks

The fact that it's only on one leg makes it look like cuts

I was going to say why would she post photo's so publicly if they were cuts, but then I realise she is naked and wanting attention, so meh
>>
>>28008320
In that location, I'd have to say cutting.
Stretch marks occur more often on the inside on the thighs, not in front outright.
>>
These are stretch marks.

It looks too deep on her leg to be cut marks. If she cut herself that deeply she would have mutiple cuts.
>>
>>28008357
This girl is thin and and if she was fat/chubby the stretch marks would be in other places. They aren't stretch marks. Fuck off man. You can even see little marks with the razor. My cuts look like hers.
>>
>>28008320
not stretch marks. wrong placement and shape
>>
>>28008407
Growth spurt.

I have stretch marks on my legs and I'm a spooky skeleton
>>
>>28008441
Those are cuts. You can see very faint ones near the darker one. She probably just went very deep with that one. Also you're a guy, not a girl. They don't get growth spurts to cause stretch marks like that. She looks petite and thin. / convo shes an emo bitch
>>
>>28008505
Why would a pretty happy girl cut herself
>>
>>28008513
Because girls are fucking stupid. Even some hot celebs have them. Cutting on the leg is easier and discreet as well. Shes clearly not shy about it though.
>>
>>28008513
same reason shes taking a nude selfie

Attention
>>
>>28008320
source plsssae
>>
>>28008320
That's a tough one.

The location, shape and color look like stretch marks. I have similar but not nearly as deep.

Maybe she tried cutting the stretch marks off.
>>
>>28008545
/thread
original ravioli
>>
File: SdqQpue[1].jpg (114 KB, 728x971) Image search: [Google]
SdqQpue[1].jpg
114 KB, 728x971
Another picture, still no scars
>>
File: 1461134558146.jpg (120 KB, 612x612) Image search: [Google]
1461134558146.jpg
120 KB, 612x612
>>28009308
Who even gives a shit? It's a bonus if she cuts, crazy and generally unstable women are the best fucks.
>>
>>28008320
Those are scars. Can't be stretch.
>>
nigga those are curling iron burns
>>
GF is/was a cutter (shes getting better at not doing it)

can confirm blades
>>
File: forcutgfanon.png (549 KB, 599x617) Image search: [Google]
forcutgfanon.png
549 KB, 599x617
Top picture is stretch marks
Bottom left is cut marks
Bottom right is OP

She's a cutter.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.