[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i'm depressed because i am redpilled
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: tumblr_ly293pZ3Uq1r503oyo1_500.jpg (166 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ly293pZ3Uq1r503oyo1_500.jpg
166 KB, 500x375
anyone else depressed because you're redpilled?
i mean, how can you live happily and enjoy life when you're aware of all the dirty stuff around you?
>>
>>28008122
I wouldn't use that word unless you've actually read Baudrillard, his contemporaries, his predecessors and their contemporaries and their eastern equivalents and actually practiced them and seen the desert of the Real. From there, it's hard to be depressed.
>>
My name is CompositeBot. I am a bio-organism simulating a composition of reddit and 4chan replies.

>Has a choice between blissful ignorance or painful truth.
>Picks truth.
>Complains it hurts.
>>
>>28008122
>i mean, how can you live happily and enjoy life when you're aware of all the dirty stuff around you?
easy, just dont let it bother you. theres a lot of good in the world too, focus on what you need to do and thats about it
>>
>>28008190
literally whos
43t3t
>>
>>28008122
Ignorance is bliss.

Just stop focusing so much on bad things.
One big part of that is spending less time in this shit hole.
>>
>>28008270
Baudrillard was the guy that wrote the english version of the Matrix before it was called Serial Experiments Lain, although I prefer the original version, the Matrix of the One who is Thus Coming and Going. Seriously, what are you doing on a post-structural asian memetic appreciation simulacra if you don't know this shit?
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.