[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should we teach fish to live on land
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
Should we teach fish how to live on land? What would be the risks and benefits?
>>
>>28007950
should we teach you to fuck off you fucking retarded cunt
>>
Are you the same guy who suggested we blow up the moon?
>>
>>28007950
DUDE WEED LMAO

nice creative thread mate probably do one that's a bit funnier and more intelligent than LOL WHAT IF DOGS COULD FLY PLANES
>>
if the fish all move to land then all the big sea mammals would have to follow
this would make it easier for us to realize the dream of dolphin/human interspecies mating

so this seems like a good plan on paper
>>
>>28007950
>risks
they'd cuck us and take all the white women
>benefits
none

No, terrible idea
>>
>risks
they could start competing for our females
it would smell bad everywhere
they would just be flopping around everywhere

>benefits
we wouldn't have to destroy the ocean to harvest them
they'll adapt to mainland food sources and probably start eating bugs, mosquitos, and spiders

probably not worth
>>
>>28008041
>>28008046
u mad white boys that ur wmen won't be able to resist my BFC?
>>
>>28007950
You know why you shit into a bowl of water? Because it reduces stink decibels.

That's why we keep fish underwater
>>
Please keep making these nonsense threads OP, you're a madman
>>
>>28008026
I mean just like what if tho, ya know?
>>
theyd all just die lol
>>
File: biggest-catfish-ever-caught.jpg (46 KB, 500x334) Image search: [Google]
biggest-catfish-ever-caught.jpg
46 KB, 500x334
>>28008073
>won't
Ruined anon. We know you're white.
>>28007950
>Should we teach fish to live on land
No that's a terrible idea.They already have water. Maybe if we learn to live in water and prefer it we can teach fish to move out.

I'm pretty sick of all these fishermen training fish though.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.