[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What in the fuck is wrong with you stupid fucking boys. Everyone
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: 1461185581809s.jpg (5 KB, 180x250) Image search: [Google]
1461185581809s.jpg
5 KB, 180x250
What in the fuck is wrong with you stupid fucking boys.
Everyone of you would fucking beg on your knees, just to kiss or feel the face of a female.(pic related)
I mean Oh my god how fucking controlled and inhumane are you all. No principal, no abstract thought,nothing which made our species humane do you posses.
Simple fucking biology like any beast of the field.
You are controlled too easily, to act in whichever way, your need of an opposite sex's validation leads you.
Pathetic, and you call yourselves human. What made a human, human? Fucking anything, that attracts their eyes? Why is "fucking" anything such a deed? Not understanding the reason your simple dick has feelings, and that those are begot of a millennia of previous human en devour.
Simple instincts still within us, like the common beasts of the field. What made us humans, so adept to finding a place on top of the "food chain" ? Our instincts? Or our ability to think abstractly, and change our instincts and actions accordingly?
>>
File: name7.jpg (67 KB, 976x702) Image search: [Google]
name7.jpg
67 KB, 976x702
>>28007864
But I life pussy mang
>>
>>28007864
Show us your tits or get out
>>
File: 1460839347755.jpg (43 KB, 640x565) Image search: [Google]
1460839347755.jpg
43 KB, 640x565
>>28007864

>ywn never have these 'deep' thoughts.
>>
>>28007864
Shut the fuck up stupid bitch
Go kill yourself
The world doesn't need any more scum like you
>>
>>28007864
Stfu bitchass bene gesserit
>>
>>28007864
Does your name start with J by any chance? I don't want to say it in case you are who I think you are
>>
>>28007918
>slave to our sexual emotions in sexual matters
Yes.
>makes us less human
No.

Is this a reaction to this thread?
>>28004063
I was pretty hyperbolic in that thread.
>>
File: stressed_dyke.jpg (8 KB, 258x196) Image search: [Google]
stressed_dyke.jpg
8 KB, 258x196
Granted, I'm a normie who has an okay sex life, and form this perspective I want to make points where you're analysis fails.

>You are controlled too easily, to act in whichever way, your need of an opposite sex's validation leads you.
It's true that robots self-image is capturing them,
but what you imply is too strong.
The desire to cum comes up at least after 3 days for me and I'll fap if I don't have a chick to do the job. It's not that I "need validation from the other sex" - that's a nice aspect that comes with it, but I the desire I feel is one for sex itself, regularly, and not some spooky self-esteem building
>>
Tits or fuck off back to Tumblr
>>
>>28008099
I would ask what defines a human?
Following biological urges, simply to their conclusion?
>>
>>28008119
Humans also have the desire to dominate their specific circumstances, to be in their own minds at least, able of minimally surviving.
Desire = Whats best for an individual is bullshit, frankly
>>
>>28008164
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human
But in short we're animals like the rest but we have a big brain that helps us adapt to circumstances. Like all animals we're controlled by reactions in our brain. Doesn't mean every action we take is obvious, or correct. But in many cases the biological reaction creates an overly favorable reaction towards less than optimal mating patterns (having sex with women using protection because they're attractive).

That said smart women are great and personally I'm very attracted to smart women. Never risk finding them here, this is where I relax
>your need of an opposite sex's validation leads you
Yes, because that's what evolution produces, creatures who take actions towards optimal reproduction. We're not perfect. But undoubtedly we do well.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.