[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HOW DO I MEET PEOPLE IM SO TIRED OF BEING LONELY.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9
File: 1388793558411.png (70 KB, 270x235) Image search: [Google]
1388793558411.png
70 KB, 270x235
HOW DO I MEET PEOPLE
IM SO TIRED OF BEING LONELY.
>>
I know exactly how you feel OP.
It would be nice to have someone to discuss feels with and just share mutual care with.
What are your hobbies/interests?
>>
>>28007788
Leave house people are out side
you have seen people
say halooo
throw shit at them
laugh
you have meet peeeple

:^)
>>
Just talk to random people on the street and ask them to be friends, it works for me
>>
I live in an area where almost no one shares my interests, and if they do, they want nothing to do with me because I'm not the kind of person one would want to be friends with.

I don't think I'm meant to be with other people. I have online friends but it's not the same.
>>
you meet people in school, uni, your office, your church, or your exercise group but because you are a robot you do not go to any of those and so you will not meet people

the best you can hope for are sad steam friendships that are just poor substitutes for the real thing and lack all of the qualities that make friendship great in the first place
>>
>>28007882
I know this exact feel.
Why are there so few interesting people irl?
Hell, I can't even find many people that share my interests online.
>>
>>28007788
Get a job. Lift. Move to a city. Get a degree. Play a sport recreationally(competitively if you do well). Go out to a college bar. Learn to dance.
>>
>>28007895
>Haven't had friends in school since eighth grade
>Haven't been able to make a single friend in uni
>No jobbu
>Used to go to church/Bible Study and couldn't make friends there either
Who /broken/ here?
>>
Does just trying to start a conversation with random people usually work
Please tell me
>>
File: 1407119379595.png (129 KB, 724x611) Image search: [Google]
1407119379595.png
129 KB, 724x611
You could try a mental health day program. It's where I met my schizo gf.
>>
>>28007874
So, I should just bother the next person I see on the sidewalk?
>>
>>28007788
>go to mtg salvation and find a deck and print it out
>find a local hobby shop
>walk in and ask people to play
>????
>profit
>>
>>28007994
Nice way to get yourself shot.
>>
>>28007788
You in college or have a job and where abouts are you from?
>>
>>28007788
Real life or online? If you have steam and don't starve together I play almost every night
>>
Hellotalk
>>
>>28007788
Same
I havent left my house for a long time and people online that i meet barely tolerate my presence.
Even in chatrooms, im like the fly in the room people put up with because they don't care enough to get a swatter.
>>
File: 1439494220980.jpg (333 KB, 900x908) Image search: [Google]
1439494220980.jpg
333 KB, 900x908
>>28007788
you're in switzerland?
would help a robot out here!

ZUERICH
>>
>>28008063
>>28007895
>>28007924
I have both, but I only go to night classes while going to a 9 - 5. I manage to maintain a normalfag facade (which at this point feels like it's taking over my autismo, internet bred personality, I have no fucking idea who I am anymore( and go out with my coworkers sometimes which normally involves going to a bar/club to dance or drink, but I always feel absolutely alone for some reason, like I don't really mesh with them, but I just come along since I don't want to be alone. Even when we're there, I try to make it seem like I'm having fun dancing but I just feel like dying inside. I don't try to talk to people at class since I don't know how to just talk to people or make friends.
Whenever I try talking to people, it never seems to really get to that casual feel, and it just stagnates around that forced politeness stage. I feel like I have nothing interesting to say, nor do I know how to get people interested in me.
>>
I want OP to make friend
>>
>>28009856
T-thanks robot I appreciate it.
>>
File: 6df.jpg (28 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
6df.jpg
28 KB, 500x375
SHE
I dont want him back because hes too cheating on me
I dont want him back because he is too busy telling me what to do,
I dont want him back because he wont let me hang out with my bffs
Hes an asshole

HIM
I dont want her back because she killed blacks with her KKK buddies
I dont want her back because she shot up 372 daycare centers and counting
I dont want her back because she spends too much time on her hobby of shooting Syrian refugees while they come to Greek shores
No wonder I cheated on her
>>
>>28010104
From where are you op?
>>
File: Nice.jpg (6 KB, 217x205) Image search: [Google]
Nice.jpg
6 KB, 217x205
>>28007788
Forget that. Let's talk about how you have triple dubs.
>>
>>28008819
Melonpan?

original
>>
>>28008140
Do any robots have experience with this? I think it having profile pictures eliminates ugly anons chances of using it to make friends.
>>
>>28010219
I wish i had a rich weeaboo friend to have fun with.
>>
>>28007994
sometimes. being friendly and polite help, but in my experience it's difficult to do this without looking smiley and happy go lucky, which is irritating because then you 'attract' insufferably happy normals
>>
>>28010243
>I suffer in switzerland
>Ich leide in der Schweiz
>>
does anyone want to try being friends

would kik work?
>>
>>28008114
>add steamfriends
>play one game mutually
>new games come out and they lose interest in that one, dont want to follow them and buy countless more games

such a waste of time. i want actual friends that i can, you know, be friends with
>>
I have a job, I study at uni, I'm also studying a third language, yet, I have zero friends
>>
>>28010180
This post is very good I like whats happening here
>>
Don't know, but I dropped all my college friends because I ended hating the thing I was studying and they become douchebags.

Now I have zero friends, but I don't give a fuck.

Maybe you should go outside and meet people with your interest and hobby, like an art class, a convention, be creative.
>>
>>28010356
maybe i can be your friend, you like dark souls?
>>
>>28010144
I live over in NJ, but I'm extremely close to NYC
>>
File: RyanStiles-TheBird.gif (425 KB, 274x200) Image search: [Google]
RyanStiles-TheBird.gif
425 KB, 274x200
>>28010530
video games suck, how did you not gather that from my post
>>
>>28010422
>Go to weeaboo convention
>Still can't muster up the courage to talk to someone nor do i know how to even initiate a conversation
Help.
>>
File: 1460904772878.png (984 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1460904772878.png
984 KB, 1280x720
>>28010566
okay stay alone retard
>>
>>28010589
Usually, i made friend because of a certain routine, not because i said anything interesting or because i had super social skills. If you keep frequenting the same places and see the same people and do the same things that they also happen to like around them, you'll eventually talk with them and have a high chance to become friends with them.

If you go to a convention just once, you won't get anything unless you're socially skilled.
>>
>>28010655
i know, i will. nice complementary dubs
>>
>>28007788
>even after HS and college everyone already has established friend bases you have to push yourself to try and get into
>too beta to push yourself into a established friend group

im assuming the easiest way is to force-re roll character via suicide and hope for a world that suits me better. Maybe a different DM.
>>
>>28008052
post pics and story of your experience anon
make sure you have a good camera so we can see your wound
>>
>>28010589

go to the convention see someone like the same weeaboo shit and start sharing opinions of your favorite show and ask something informal like facebook or whatever.

Or join a class or something related to your hobby, don't know if you like art, there some comunities where artist gather to draw some crap, and start talking about with other people.
>>
I feel the same way OP. Everyone I ever meet wants nothing to do with me. I've made some friends before but life has taken them away. I hope I make some kind of connection soon.... Surviving alone isn't easy.
>>
I'm 41, I have zero friends, no hobbies, and I work a dead end minimum wage job. Can anyone relate at all? It's like I've been sleeping for 20 years and I don't know where the time went
>>
File: B_IVQF-WkAEG7Ke.jpg (16 KB, 382x322) Image search: [Google]
B_IVQF-WkAEG7Ke.jpg
16 KB, 382x322
>>28011466
At least you have dubs anon
>>
>>28011466
Do something radical for your life anon. You have nothing to lose.
>>
>>28011566
it seems the god of dubs has tapped you as well
>said the suicidal faggot
>>
>>28011740
These dubs are the best thing that has happened to me so far this week, good god I want to kill myself so much.
>>
File: 1450855151922.jpg (165 KB, 844x800) Image search: [Google]
1450855151922.jpg
165 KB, 844x800
>be weeb with hueg powerlevel
>fluent in Japanese
>have some friends, some of which are weebs, but none in the same power level as me
>still feel lonely because can't share most of the stuff I enjoy with them because of a language barrier

I just want a pal that I can share my stuff with man.
Still though, I got 2 of the best bros in the world so I can't complain. We just don't live in the same country.
>>
>>28011998

how long took you learning japanese?
>>
>>28007788
say you're a mute in your online dating profile, and type words out on the date. no conversation=no spaz moments.
Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.