[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>so how old are you anon? >ahm... >tfw life so boring
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: 570138457.jpg (66 KB, 701x327) Image search: [Google]
570138457.jpg
66 KB, 701x327
>so how old are you anon?
>ahm...

>tfw life so boring you forgot your age

i know im between 22-25 but i cant remember exactly
>>
Me neither, never know if I'm still that old age/if I overcame the old age via having had a birthday. And I also never remember names.
Has nothing to do with being a robot, though.
>>
>>28007623
Stop telling lies, you know your age. Hate when people pull this bullshit, we get it, you're so selfless you ''forgot'' your age. Suck my ballsack
>>
>>28007746
Fuck up normie, it's an actual issue.
>>
>>28007746
>remembers his age
Kill yourself normie
>>
Twice this year I couldn't remember if I was 24 or 23.

I just remember my birthday and manually subtract from the current year to remember.
>>
Find it kind of hard to believe you can forget your age

Everyone at least knows what year they were born, do some basic math
>>
>>28007623
I thought about this the other day and was washed over with a fear that one day I'd legitimately forget my age. You should check your ID though anon.
>>
>>28007759
>>28007772
You know your birthday, you know the year you were born. This is snowflake tier bullshit.
>>
>>28007623
Do you remember the year you were born.
>>
>>28007792
>do some basic math
>have to count with my fingers
>get lost counting on fingers, have to count twice
>not sure still
>>
>>28007623
Call your parents and ask.
>>
>>28007805
I don't know my birthday off the top of my head, I have to think about it. You're normie-tier bullshit.
>>
File: pepe thinking.jpg (15 KB, 400x387) Image search: [Google]
pepe thinking.jpg
15 KB, 400x387
>tfw usually forget my own birthday because shit around me is so boring and bleak
>"hey anon when is your birthday?"
>have to pause for a sec to actually remember my own birthday
>>
>>28007879
That's not the same as forgetting it completely. Suck me off, lad.
>>
>>28007904
Got a source on that, asshole?
>>
>>28007623
>tfw been living in a daze for half a decade
>tfw 26 but still have the brain of a (immature) 20 year old

Someday the dream will end
>>
>>28008103
Source my wang, lad.
>>
>>28007746
gotta say it is true for 3 years i was convinced i was the same age >>28007805
not special snowflake just cunts with shit memories
>>
>>28008141
Oh I will, but it doesn't come cheap.
10$ for 5 minutes
>>
>>28008219
5 min 2 cums 10$
worth it
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.