[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Where do people hang themselves from? I don't see a realistic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1460389256975.jpg (14 KB, 511x416) Image search: [Google]
1460389256975.jpg
14 KB, 511x416
Where do people hang themselves from? I don't see a realistic place you can do a drop hanging without breaking the support piece.
>>
>>28007195
A bridge, a pipe on the roof of an apartment building, a radiator near the window of a 5 story building. There's a lot of possibilities but the fact that you're acting like there aren't makes me think you want someone to talk you down. What's bothering you?
>>
>>28007195
Wooden structures (such as gallows obviously), sturdy tree branches usually, bridges
there's plenty of suitable objects that won't break
>don't use a curtain rail trust me kek
>>
>>28007230
I just want something easy, something lying around the house. I don't wanna go through a big hassle.
>>
>>28007195
drop hanging isn't necessary and doesn't even make up the majority of successful hangings

that being said
>(sturdy) tree branch
>stairway railing
>side of an overpass when there aren't any cars around

once you start looking for places you'd be surprised how many there are
>>
>drop hanging
Please don't, follow robin williams example and do partial suspension from a door knob
>>
>>28007294
I don't get how that works. How do you keep your flailing body from knocking your hanging utensil off the door knob?
>>
>>28007195
doorknob, fag.
How do you think David Caradine went?
>>
>>28007369
Doorknobs just don't seem stable, though.
>>
>>28007247
>>don't use a curtain rail trust me kek

There's is an amazing contrast between tragedy and humour in that phrase.

Honestly, I've never got that either...
There really aren't any fixtures or anything inside the average home that would hold a full-size adult.
And if you attempt suicide outside, there is an increased risk of being saved by a passing stranger (possibly last minute, causing lifetime brain damage, in the case of asphyxiation).

To be honest mate, hanging seems inefficient as possible.

I'd go for carbon monoxide poisoning instead to be honest.
>>
>>28007345
knot it a few times instead of loosely hanging it
>>
>>28007426
maybe not if you weigh 300 pounds
>>
>>28007435
I've thought of that, but I have no garage and I'm scared that if I tried to use a hose and tape the windows closed, I'd fail somehow.
>>
File: 44444444444.png (172 KB, 500x359) Image search: [Google]
44444444444.png
172 KB, 500x359
>>28007494
that's exactly how you do it, though

if you want to do it, then just fucking try- unless someone walks in on you ten minutes after you're passed out, there's no risk of staying alive with brain damage

You can do this. I believe in you.
>>
File: 1449004430529.jpg (27 KB, 403x312) Image search: [Google]
1449004430529.jpg
27 KB, 403x312
>>28007474
thanks for the kekkles
>>
>>28007588
There's a risk if there's any CO that seeps through. Then I'd just get brain injury forever.
>>
>>28007195
Everything requires hassle, especially suicide.
>>
>>28007684
not if you're dead, dummy
>>
OP, Look at the way Robin Williams hanged himself, you literally just tie a belt or something around your neck, then lean into it. You will pass out from the blood choke and gravity will just cut blood off from your brain you and you will die painlessly.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.