[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
is there such a thing as "too much alone time"? h
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6
File: Savannah Brown3.webm (727 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
Savannah Brown3.webm
727 KB, 720x404
is there such a thing as "too much alone time"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNDmN_vzbeI
>>
>>28007044
I hate her pretentious lisp and the way she moves her face
>>
her videos are cringeworthy and so are her fans
she isn't anywhere close to being deep or insightful
she's not an introvert
she's a slut in the worst sense of the word (the only sense of the word)
another product of the leftist factory
>>
what a boring ugly slut
>>
She's gorgeous.

Too bad she is shit tier. She is pretending to be 'one of us' because she knows being a pseudo loner can only make her pathetic beta orbiter get further drawn in. OP is one of those people. It's important to recognize her as a hypocritical insincere public figure.

But she thicc 3bh
>>
chillxiety
>>
>>28007044

Boxxy without a personality
>>
File: 1423305522109.jpg (7 KB, 255x220) Image search: [Google]
1423305522109.jpg
7 KB, 255x220
>talking about n o t h i n g
>has a patreon
>>
she's fun to watch if you mute the voice
>>
I hate her stupid fake voice. If you watch her older videos, you can hear that she sounds far more normal. She's trying to do this weird synthetic quirky thing/accent that is so forced.
>>
File: Simon.jpg (6 KB, 258x195) Image search: [Google]
Simon.jpg
6 KB, 258x195
>>28007044
>extremely attractive girl
>You tube channel with over 1/4 million subscribers complains about anxiety
>I don't need to talk to other people, but .....
>I get invited to go places
>I get invited to see places
>I get invited to parties

Jesus fucking christ I hate these people so much. I have aspergers syndrome and I live in an isolated area I have literaly no friends.
>>
>>28008698
but she's cute, and thus deserving of hard earned cash money
>>
>>28008948
>attractive
Old hags aren't attractive.
>>
>>28009072
>Old hags

what the fuck?

are you some sort of autistic 12 year old?
>>
>>28009072
hello pope
>>
>>28007044
why the fuck do i like her despite hating attention whoring women begging for money and acting like they have my issues?

i want to squeeze her in my arms
>>
File: pedo alert.png (75 KB, 198x380) Image search: [Google]
pedo alert.png
75 KB, 198x380
>>28009072
Have a seat
>>
>>28008938
Savanna is just a character for the videos she makes. Watch her third video 'new era' and she literally says that about a minute in.

It's like a really shitty version of boxxy like the other anon said.
>>
File: Savannah Brown.jpg (333 KB, 1711x893) Image search: [Google]
Savannah Brown.jpg
333 KB, 1711x893
cum on my face plls ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Imx9jpSLwAE&list=RDImx9jpSLwAE
>>
>>28009358
Just watched, she says her older videos were a character, and that the newer ones would be her true self.
>>
>>28007777
Quads of truth witnessed.
>>
>>28009358
that was in reference to previous videos that are hidden now.

she's still pretentious, though.
>>
>>28008938
This, and the fact that she's an SJW makes it so that there is really no redeeming value here, aside from occasionally catching my attention for a minute because she's pretty and people post her picture randomly on 4chan.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.