[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have an highschool essay i have to write. Its 5 paragraphs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 612x629) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 612x629
I have an highschool essay i have to write. Its 5 paragraphs but i just need to know how obama fufilled his possition in office. Can anyone help me on this?
>>
Look up promises he made while campaigning.

Then look up what he actually did.

Then write up the facts.
>>
>>28006430
there's a board for this you know

not even trolling, you might get some good responses on /pol/
>>
>>28006448
Thank you so much. Thats a great idea <3
>>
>>28006466
Ive always been here and never migrated over to other boards but ill check it out
>>
He promised healthcare reform and reformed it. Whether you like it or thing it's shit is a matter of debate. Undeniably though it didn't fix many of the problems he claimed it would, and the whole thing ended up as a bit of a mess.

Promised to withdraw troops from Iraq, did so (sort of) but his interventionism in Libya, Syria, Yemen, etc. have destabilized the region far more than the last two presidents have and we might have combat troops back in Iraq in non advisory roles quite soon.

Promised to close Gitmo, gitmo still open. Whether you blame the Republicans for dragging their feet or not, he had two years of Democratic house/senate to get something passed on that issue.

Promises about lowering sentences for Marijuana offenses and increasing legalization and medicinal efforts: The exact opposite. the DEA has been cracking down even more in the past 7 years. Whether you think it's a good or bad thing is up to you, but it's still the opposite of what he told voters in 08
As for everything else such as clean energy, criminal justice reform, etc. You'll have to look it up yourself.
>>
When running for office his website stated that he wanted more transparency between the people and their government and that he would encourage whistleblowers (anyone that finds a dirty or negative secret hidden from the american people) to come forward during his administration.

Edward Snowden came out and exposed that the government has been spying and collecting all of it's citizens communications. They are building server warehouses to store all of this information. He had to flee the country because they brought up false charges against him accusing him something like rape but it wasn't. They did this only after he became a whistleblower on the governments spying so it's so fishy. Here's a simple article about Obamas stance before and after.

>http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/promises/obameter/promise/426/increase-protections-for-whistleblowers/
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.