[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw fembot >tfw I was more attractive 5 years ago than
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9
File: 1401916891074.jpg (50 KB, 380x380) Image search: [Google]
1401916891074.jpg
50 KB, 380x380
>tfw fembot
>tfw I was more attractive 5 years ago than I am now
And I am only 20. Fucking kill me.
>>
>>28006357
Just be my gf and everything will be better.
>>
>>28006357
It seems that you have forgotten the golden rule of tits with timestamp or gtfo.
>>
Better find someone quick, cuz imagine yourself 5 years from now

I will literally marry you tho, 6'0/180/6.5 inch dick/guitar/hiking/4chan
>>
>>28006357
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>Fembot
>Implying
>>
>>28006357
You should be peaking in your early 20s. Looks are a reflection of health so stop eating sugar, start drinking water, get enough SLEEP, stop stressing, eat vegetables, do some exercise, put some money aside for some new clothes/haircut once you reach like a goal weight or something. Lose 10 pounds you'll look a lot younger.
>>
>>28006357
Fuck off cunt. You maggots will not win this board.
>>
>>28006357
>tfw you are a dumb cunt
>tfw you have self esteem issues and now go to 4chan about them
>tfw robots say they will marry you because they are desperate betas
>tfw you are really a man
>>
>>28006357
>>tfw I was more attractive 5 years ago than I am now
>And I am only 20.
So you're an average female then?? BADUM*TSSSS
>>
File: 1401469984666.png (198 KB, 666x432) Image search: [Google]
1401469984666.png
198 KB, 666x432
>>28006412
go fuck off back to /b/
>>28006423
my ex was way more impressive than that desu. And not to sound like a bitch or thot but 6.5 is not impressive at all.
>>28006435
How exactly is that funny? I would not laugh at your problems or frustrations.
>>28006442
Whatever believe me or not. I've been on image boards since I was 14. Probably fucked me up mentally as I am somewhat emotionally unstable.
>>28006445
Its not even that I am fat. I am skinny. I just think I was more attractive back then. I don't know really how to explain it. My mental health has been getting really really worse since around like 17 when I had a mental breakdown. Though I am not that bad. Like it may sound bad but its not as bad as it sounds. I was just suicidal I guess.
>>28006488
hmm?
>>28006538
I am not even being rude so chill tf out. If you have a problem with me then just hide my thread. Even report me because I could care less. Thanks for kicking me while I am down.
>>
>>28006625
shut up whore, kill yourself
>>
You're approaching the Wall. Happens with most girls when they hit the 20s. You'll still be attractive to guys for a few years but you'll already start noticing a bit less attention. When you're over the 25 mark you'll notice it fade almost completely in a very short time. This is the Wall. From then on you will have to severely lower your standards and this will kill you inside.
>>
>>28006625
>uses the same OP pic for each """fembot""" feels thread
>now shitposting /v/atamote

Cerebruz detected
>>
Yep, I was also, but only because I was shorter back then. For some reason I had to keep growing after that and now I am not petite anymore. Fml
>>
>20
>when 15, looked like I was in middle school and was awkward looking because haven't grown into my features
>now people think I'm in high school and get a lot of attention from men
>Tfw
I know after 30, it will go downhill from there so I'm soaking up the attention as much as I can now before I die alone a withered, ugly hag.
>>
15 year olds are more attractive than 20 year olds to be quite frank with you blood relative.
>>
>>28006781
The wall is a meme. Some women stay attractive way past mid 20s. There's also personality to factor in, and plenty of people enjoy having proper conversations or are sapiosexuals, which you cannot honestly tell me peaks at 16 or even before the age of "the wall". Some men like classy ladies as well and confident ones. If you progress through life effectively you should become more like this over time. Also men like women who are good mother material which also favours a slightly more mature disposition.
>>
Hey OP, I've a question if you don't mind! :D. I was wondering what happens when you drag a knife back and forth across your neck. I'm really interested in this and so was hoping you might try it out for me lol. XD. I know it must seem silly to you but I really love sience (Bazingu lol!).

Thanks in advance friendo!!!!

t.Sheldon Copperino!
>>
>>28006625
>buying into the mental break down meme
Kek
>>
File: 1455919969265.png (492 KB, 741x885) Image search: [Google]
1455919969265.png
492 KB, 741x885
>>28006357
ahahahahahahahha you vile white bitches age like milk and I hope you get AIDS and die you fucking whore

You have no value to the world.

I can't wait till we have sexbots and artificial wombs so we can genocide you traitorous cunts and not have to deal with your ugliness, instability and general fucked-upness
>>
>>28006357
>>28006625
>GUys im a grill btw XDXD
>pay attention to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Fuck. Off.
Fuck off.

We seriously do not care. We don't care about your day, we don't care about your boyfriend, we don't care about your issues. One thing we certainly don't care about is your fucking opinions. Jesus Christ, why did you make this post? Did it benefit, inform, arouse concern in ANYONE? No. You posted this because you are a solipsistic whoer who thinks she matters because guys like her facebook photos. I can hear you just now, you're thinking "but i don't have fa-" SHUT THE FUCK UP. I don't care about your fucking tumblr either. It's a site where you post pictures of yourself for validation, hell it could be /r9k/ for all that matters - you are still an attention whoer. The guys that have called you beautiful on omegle have convinced you that you have any kind of worth, guess what: you don't. You're valued for a vagina. That's it. Nothing else. Why you think owning something that 50% of the human population owns makes your opinions worthy of shit is fucking beyond me.

Words cannot describe the utter amount of hatred I have for you. I cannot stand your vapid personality, the way you look so clueless all the time. You are a literal robot who lives for nothing more than getting validation from random guys on the internet i.e. us, and you think we're going to tolerate you parading your fucking boring thoughts on our board? Think again, cunt. Girls like you are the most boring people anyone could ever meet, because you do nothing but talk about some guy you met on here or what was on tumblr/reddit or your hair or some song you supposedly like or just SOME OTHER SHIT WE DON'T CARE ABOUT. Fuck you. You have the audacity to expect us to care when you never provide any interesting discourse or state something interesting, you literally just consume and regurgitate SHIT. We whole heartedly despise you, and you should never forget that.
>>
>>28006357
Just get the fuck out, please.
>>
>>28007079
also
PS: I only ever feel complete and utter disgust when I see you people anime posts. Especially if it's a female anime avatar. It's not "cute". It's disgusting. You will look like a obnoxious degenerate to everybody else and therefore your social value decreases.
>>
File: 1459209695144.png (240 KB, 600x505) Image search: [Google]
1459209695144.png
240 KB, 600x505
>>28006357
How ugly can a girl be? Don't be so harsh on yourself.

Unless you are one of those feminist land whales, in which case go fuck yourself.
>>
>>28007102
>a tripfag calling a woman out for being attention seeking
Not even a white knight, but what the fuck do you contribute to this board that you need a trip for? Why not be anonymous. Oh wait, you're a fucking special snowflake. Another case of the pot calling the kettle black, kek
>>
>roasties age like milk and reach their peak at 16

Wow, who knew
>>
>>28006357
>>28006625
>Waaahhhh I'm uglier then I was when I was a wee child

Should have fucked some creepy 20 year old then and married his ass so he could still be beating you
>>
>tfw malebot
>girls who I considered hot in high school are walking carcasses now
>meanwhile I stopped being fat and lool better than ever before
>still a kissless virgin at 23 despite all of it

even if you're an old wrinkly roastie you're still playing life on tutorial mode with cheats on
>>
>>28006357
do you always have that look on your face
>>
>>28007079

/thread

KILL YOURSELF, WHORE OP
>>
>>28007170

>not even a white knight but -

BUT THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT YOU FUCKING ARE YOU LITTLE BETA FAGGOT

NOW FUCK OFF BACK TO NORMIEBOOK
>>
>>28007079
>tripfag

You are just as retarded as her. Fuck off and kill yourself.
>>
>>28006357
>fembot
Daily reminder women cant be robots
>>
>>28006357
>fembot

Fuck off cunt
>>
>>28007315
No I'm a cut grill :3
>>
File: 1447614185079.jpg (26 KB, 579x579) Image search: [Google]
1447614185079.jpg
26 KB, 579x579
>>28007460
Prove you are cute..
>>
>>28006357
You were more attractive the 5 years before 5 years ago, too.
>>
>>28007547
W-well this is me... don't repost, b-baka!!!
>>
>>28006625
>my ex was way more impressive than that desu. >And not to sound like a bitch or thot but 6.5 is not impressive at all.
And this is why no one here will take you seriously. You have impossibly high standards. You just turned down the guy who I literally wish I was.
>>
File: K.jpg (101 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
K.jpg
101 KB, 550x550
>>28007591
Seems legitimo.
>>
>>28007079
Wow, you've been burnt huh. And it's not OP's fault so go get some counselling or go to a buddhist retreat or something.
>>
File: 14c.jpg (356 KB, 680x932) Image search: [Google]
14c.jpg
356 KB, 680x932
>>28007717
Anon fell for the copy pasta

Are we degrading as a species?
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.