[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Racism
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: trump.jpg (64 KB, 1180x842) Image search: [Google]
trump.jpg
64 KB, 1180x842
Do you consider yourself a racist, /r9k/?

I used to be pretty racist as a kid, but I've grown up a lot since then and met pretty cool black people, mexican people, asian people in college. They're chill people once you meet some nice ones.
>>
>>28006226
I was the opposite, I grew up around cool black people and asian people, and presumed racism was an ignorant thing.

Then I grew up, and realised despite my personal experiences, overall nonwhites have been and continue to be a huge detriment to white western civilization.
>>
>>28006226
I don't dislike any race inherently but I do acknowledge that all races aren't the same
>>
>>28006226
From 0 - 17, didn't really care. Then I became an ultra-racist due to /new/, /pol/, and having bad experiences around blacks as well. Now I just don't care. The races aren't equal but I frankly couldn't care at this point.

I've always had a soft spot for Latinas...
>>
>>28006226
I acknowledge the fact that everything good in the world came from the white man. And that non-whites commit the most amount of violent crime and tend to have unstable and impoverished societies and communities as a whole.

I hate women more desu.
>>
>>28006226
I wasn't until I went to high school in a predominantly black high school.
>>
Not really but I am very cynical about the future of race relations.

I drank the /pol/ kool-aid for a bit, but I eventually realized that nothing constructive could come out of it.
>>
Some of them may be chill individuals to interact with but they're still destroying our culture
You gotta think bigger than "The latinos i've met seem cool"
>>
>>28006684
explain how they're destroying our culture
>>
>>28006684
American "culture" isn't worth saving.
>>
>>28006703
They're replacing our people. Culture comes from the people. How can a culture survive when it's people don't?
>>28006717
There is no unified "American" culture. There's European-American culture, which is basically Anglo culture with dashes of German, Irish, etc, as well as African-American culture, Native American cultures, and so on.
>>
>>28006834
>They're replacing our people. Culture comes from the people. How can a culture survive when it's people don't?
I think we could benefit from having a high population. If it was just white people, we wouldn't be the largest economy in the world. I mean, if you're talking about race mixing, that might be the fault of both women being sluts, and white men in general not being able to satisfy them. This isn't the fault of the minorities, rather the fault of the women. I mean race mixing, isn't even that common right now.
>>
>>28006226
No, but I detest Islam. Islam isn't a race, so that's not racist
>>
>>28006226
Yeah like all my life
>>
>>28006226
gee, this shit thread on and on
>>
Well kind of but I'm not like one of those retards who turns every thread into an "le niggers are stupid >:^(" shitpost-fest.
>>
>>28006956
>If it was just white people, we wouldn't be the largest economy in the world
hahahahahahahhaha hooooly fuck that's a good joke
>>
>>28007074
there's not enough white people

I mean use an actual argument please
>>
>>28007363
>United states didn't surpass all other western nations after they shot themselves in both feet from world wars
>not enuff whiteys to keep it going, we have too many jobs right now
>>
>>28006956
>I think we could benefit from having a high population. If it was just white people, we wouldn't be the largest economy in the world.
The survival of Western civilization is more important to me than the American GDP.
>I mean, if you're talking about race mixing, that might be the fault of both women being sluts, and white men in general not being able to satisfy them. This isn't the fault of the minorities, rather the fault of the women.
I don't think it really matters whose fault is. The fact is if they (non-whites) weren't here (white land), it wouldn't happen.
>>28007074
It's literally what capitalist neo-conservative scum believe.
>>
File: smug_wojak.png (32 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
smug_wojak.png
32 KB, 640x400
>>28006226
no
>tfw /leftybot/
>>
>>28007944
same famalam
It's rough being class conscious and suffering through all this normie bullshit
why can't idpol faggots realize that their idpol is utter clascuckery?
>>
Yes, i despise 99 percent of black people
>>
>>28006226
"Racist" is just a buzzword to trick and divide people... specifically white people, because it plays into the Jew's endgame. I consider myself a bona fide Nazi, but I am not the kind of over-the-top caricature of a "racist" the Jew media tries to push. I don't foam at the mouth and just blindly hate any person who isn't white... I just believe white people have a right to homogeneous communities and countries, without being encouraged to be outbred and replaced. In fact, just like Hitler did, I would want that for every race, because it's so obvious that racially homogeneous communities function better than """"""diversity"""""
>>
lib-tard in high school

libertarian/alt-right now

im not really racist but I find myself judging people based on their clothing, demeanor and speaking regardless of race
>>
>>28008062
Same.

I think most libertarian/alt-right people were libtards in high school, who just grew up and started to realize all of the bullshit being tossed around.
>>
Cultural supremacist

I dislike anybody who can't speak english or no sense of American culture. They should not live here. But if you're legal, speak English, act white, value the bill or rights, value liberty and justice, etc. Then regardless of race, I got nothing against you.

I fell for the /pol/ meme to divide our beta brothers up but I came to conclusion that it is silly because I gain respect for my college Arab friend (Legal english non criminal /v/irgin). I gain respect for him because he is VERY vocal for his hatred of Islamic culture and ghetto degeneracy. He also loves Capitalism and red dawn. I can't be hateful to a guy like that
>>
>>28006226
Yes, but only against Indian men and Jews
>>
>>28006226
I've dated 3 black girls in the past.
I also hate most niggers.
"Racist" is a dumb, meaningless word.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.