[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Jobs for robots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: _20160420_170410.jpg (61 KB, 1440x707) Image search: [Google]
_20160420_170410.jpg
61 KB, 1440x707
Why are you unemployed, r9k?
>>
I work at a shipping company, I'm a package handler. I take boxes off of trucks and put them onto planes.

I like it because theres zero customer interaction and follows a predictable schedule.

the bad thing is there's all these fucking thick lifting girls and athletic MILFs working here that need dick and they won't leave me the fuck alone
>>
>>28006239
FedEx? I worked that job at an airport and it was easy as fuck, and paid well. They had decent scholarships and stuff too if you stayed with them.
>>
why work when there's nothing you want to shoot for

well, other than the fact your folks might kick you out if you don't along with bills you may or may not have
>>
>>28006239
>the bad thing is there's all these fucking thick lifting girls and athletic MILFs working here that need dick and they won't leave me the fuck alone

Are you fucking gay?
>>
I haven't applied to any job. Fear. Lack of a need to. Lazy.
>>
>>28006198
>Why are you unemployed, r9k?
i sperg out during the interviews. even on the fucking initial phone interviews my palms start sweating and my voice gets tense
>>
>>28006198
I got a BA and the only jobs I can ever get interviewed for are the ones I could have started after highschool. I would rather die than admit admit the last 7 years of my life was a complete waste. I keep applying for jobs that I am qualified for but never hear anything back ever.
>>
>I was turned down by fucking Walmart

How am I such a fuckup?
>>
>>28006313
i have a lot of unresolved traumatic issues with my emotions, I'm pretty much an insecure unloved child mentally

>>28006283
yeah senpai. I live off of $800/m thanks to the union stuff, I even get food stamps because im a vagabond
>>
>>28006402
I got turned down at a gas station. I know that feel so hard
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.