[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Columbine day
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: RTR61hf.png (70 KB, 440x470) Image search: [Google]
RTR61hf.png
70 KB, 440x470
Have you guys ever thought of shooting up a school or something? Do you ever just feel you've had enough of people, of the world? I don't mean if you have seriously considered it, but has the thought ever crossed your mind? Like "You fuckers are going down, we'll see who's laughing when you're squirming with my barrel against your stomach, when you're bleeding out while I laugh at your powerlessness."?

[spoiler/] if you've never even fantasized about it you are no true robot [/spoiler]
>>
>>28006051
They should of taught you how to use spoilers up at FBI headquarters
>>
>>28006073
LOLKEK

ORGINAL FOR FAEN
>>
>>28006073
your school should have taught you how to form the perfect
>>
>>28006073
fuck wudn't thinking about it, sorry datamining immune fellow.
>>
File: oh god.jpg (298 KB, 1080x1255) Image search: [Google]
oh god.jpg
298 KB, 1080x1255
>>28006051
I've thought a lot about this, and I've come to the conclusion that it's not worth it
think about all the lives that you're wasting
sure, the kids might be bastards, and I know that way to well, but there's a chance they have nice parents, family etc who would miss them, and would've lost them through no fault of their own
I may sometimes think about it, but I've thought about it so much that I really think that it's not worth it, simply because you'd be forcing so much pain on people who aren't to blame

I always think of it this way
say you
>finally get your qt 3.14 gf that you have loved forever
>she goes to school one day
>gets shot by a complete stranger
wouldn't you feel fucking sad and totally lost after that? I know I would
I don't think it's the deed that bothers me, it's the pain and suffering people who have never done anything personally to me would go through
I mean, look at Dylan's parents for example
they broke up as a result
they lost their son as a result
they had to move town as a result
columbine basically ruined their lives- and a great number of other people's to be honest
>>
>>28006512
I agree anon. I may fantasize but I wouldn't actully do it, for the same reasons you talk about.
>>
try harder bill
>>
>>28006512
Think about it from a more individualist perspective:
You are alone in this world.
Being alone is pretty much certain death.
You'll never properly learn how to socialize.
Everything will do will have the additional struggle of making up for the lack of sociability that you never acquired.
You'll never be a complete man. You'll always have parts missing.
Even when you get older, people will look at you and instantly tell something is off. They will see through the holes left in you.
Isn't this the death of a man? To be denied to be complete?
It is. And to think that it was all caused by other men. Men who did this to you solely so they could get leverage in social gain. That social gain you'll never achieve.
These people killed you. You are already dead.
There is no more reason for feelings. You can accept you defeat in life, or you can make them pay for what they got from you.

Nowadays I only live to regret the decision not to waste them.
They now live with something that belongs to me, the filthy thieves they are.
Maybe revenge will come one day. Later is better than never.
>>
>>28006051
This is my comment aye yo
>>
>>28007549
I just don't know anon.
I can see things from your perspective, but I think there's other ways around it. I guess the way people deal with things is different for each person respectively
i don't think i could bring myself to do it
i'm too much of a beta
>>
>>28006051

Edgy, my dude.
>>
>>28007549
>and to think that it was all caused by other men.
no
>>
>>28007685
who then?

>>28007641
you got where you are being a weakling coward, don't you want something else?
>>
>>28006051
I thought about it before. I even planned on buying a machine gun and gunning everyone in my class down. Fortunately, my family showed me love during that time and discouraged me from doing it
>>
>>28007800
>my family showed me love
T.T
When they found out about it, mine only made fun of me.
I still remember my dad saying "They'll laugh at you even harder with a gun".
If anyone deserved to be gunned, it's them.
>>
>>28007798
>you got where you are being a weakling coward
not neccesarily, when I was in high school I took great pleasure in retaliating to people trying to fuck me over
like this one time there was this kid called Joel who always used to undermine me, throw rubbish at me, call me stuff like fatboy slim
he did it for a year
>one day I had enough
i felt that rage pulsating hrough my veins
I said a few comebacks, enough to provoke him into 'showing off' in front of the crowd
he came up to me, punched me in the stomach
it hurt, but i decided i wasn't losing this time
i grabbed him by the neck, flung him up against a wall because weight advantage, and kept ramming him against the wall over and over again
i got i trouble for it, but it was worth it
he never bothered with me again, but everyone kept up with the same old shit
only time i've really snapped to be honest anon
>>
kek, i bet you wont film it
>>
>>28006051
FBI B8 THREAD
>>
File: 1456456549326.png (642 KB, 1506x1600) Image search: [Google]
1456456549326.png
642 KB, 1506x1600
>>28006051
I have mapped out and plan to shoot up your mom's cunt with my hot cum on the 24th this month. It's going to be so intense that they'll be babies crying due to it 9 months later.
>>
okay mr not fbi
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.