[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you date an awkward plain autistic girlfriend?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: ethnic woman.webm (1 MB, 384x640) Image search: [Google]
ethnic woman.webm
1 MB, 384x640
Would you date an awkward plain autistic girlfriend?
>>
>>28006012
>le MPDG maymay

fuck off and stop posting that webm, sick of seeing it
>>
i think my gf is but yeah i would if she cools with being with autistic boring me
>>
>>28006046
>MPDG

who what?
>>
>>28006070

manic pixie dream girl.

original comment deus
>>
my half sister cousin is a 9/10 austimo chick. After dealing with "normal" bitches i would seriously consider this option. honestly you end up taking care of these sluts and cleaning up after their messes whats the fucking difference?
>>
>>28007099
How autismo is she?
>>
Why is it that whenever someone says they want a "plain" partner, they really mean "I want a partner with a slim body, clear skin, shiny hair, perfect facial structure, but also has glasses or freckles or some other minor 'flaw'"
>>
>>28007396
Except me. I'm the only one who wants her to be fat and have other supposedly unappealing qualities. But you know what? It doesn't help at all. It's even worse, because she'll still never want me and she'll still lead a happy feminist life with all the things that implies.
>>
File: 1441500201424.png (43 KB, 275x294) Image search: [Google]
1441500201424.png
43 KB, 275x294
>>28006012
Yes, why wouldn't I?

Original commento
>>
its shit that the community here obviously wants to make it possible for fembots and robots to meet and fuck, but the mods ban all /soc/ shit, and we are too autistic to venture onto /soc/
>>
>>28006012
You don't have to fuck me twice.

>>28006046
MPDGs are literally designed to be the perfect girls. If you don't like them, you have worse-than-shit taste.
>>
>>28007152
Almost certainly not at all.

Autism != "I'M SOOOOooOOO QUIRKY, GIB ATTENTION PLOS"
>>
No, I only want Stacey.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.