[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I daily think of killing myself. It's like a feel-good
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: nunAVt6.jpg (16 KB, 500x326) Image search: [Google]
nunAVt6.jpg
16 KB, 500x326
I daily think of killing myself.
It's like a feel-good dream-thought i have every single day.
I would never actually do it but i love thinking about it.

>tfw everything would be "solved"
>tfw no more worries

Anyone else?
>>
>>28006006
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Suicidal_ideation
>>
Yeah, you could spend all your money, savor the last few parts of your life and leave of your own accord, rather than dragged off in old age kicking and screaming, writhing in agony, it's a few moments of pain then peace.

Ah, to dream.
>>
>>28006063
Yes, exactly.

>>28006059
Well, yeah. I do realize that they are suicidal thoughts.
>>
So anyone lurking or is it just us?
>>
>>28006319
Patiently waiting for replies in an original and comment way
>>
>>28006319
Huh, I don't know if you'll be interested in this, but there was this experiment conducted by John B. Callhoun on mice, and I think it mirrors our society quite well, worth a read.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_B._Calhoun
>>
>>28006063
Not only that but suicide seems like a fitting and somber end to ours lives, and we get to choose how we die.
>>
File: 1368467820391.jpg (593 KB, 1360x2048) Image search: [Google]
1368467820391.jpg
593 KB, 1360x2048
>>28006006
I repeat 'it soon will be over' around 50 times a day
>>
>>28006467
But there's a fair chance that just obsessive compulsion.
>>
File: NoN5YTL.jpg (566 KB, 1422x2000) Image search: [Google]
NoN5YTL.jpg
566 KB, 1422x2000
I don't think I'm suicidal, I'm really just tired of living the life I have, and the easiest way to solve that problem is by removing my life. I'm so traumatized and fucked in the head that no amount of counseling or medication will ever make me normal.

The thing is, I find the experience life itself so intrinsically holy, to be alive and breathing within the infinite beauty of existence, there will never be adequate words.

I wish I could live my life in spectator mode. I want to fly behind whales and feel their plumes of breath, the warm sun, the salty wind. I want to watch the sun rise over fertile soil and watch the seedlings sprout and stretch for air and golden sunlight. I want to follow old wolves when they stray from the pack and find some comfortable field of flowers to die and rot in. Just that would be enough.
>>
>>28006522
Life without responsibility, it's the predominant ideal of humanity.
>>
File: 1416487145733.png (7 KB, 137x200) Image search: [Google]
1416487145733.png
7 KB, 137x200
>>28006486
no, it's a reference to the day I finally get to use my helium tank
>>
>>28006571
to live without eating or fucking? im pretty sure most people want that
>>
>>28006607
Heh, you've just got once of those knocking about? Lucky.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.