[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: post your disgusting habits/tics >after picking my nose,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1461014620856.jpg (37 KB, 640x437) Image search: [Google]
1461014620856.jpg
37 KB, 640x437
ITT: post your disgusting habits/tics
>after picking my nose, I wipe it on my pants
>dermatillomania, used to eat the skin I peeled off as well
>scratching my scalp and smelling it
>>
>>28005912
>trichotillomania
>have dandruff and hair all over my laptop
>>
>>28005912

>tfw trichotillomania
>>
>cum on my belly and let my shirt soak it up
>shower twice a week
>>
>>28006080
I do this - but I wipe it off with a paper towel

been doing it for years
>>
>scratch my asshole
>sniff finger
>>
>>28005912
I have always picked my nose, ever since I was knee high to a grasshopper. I started eating my boogers maybe around, like age 8-9 something like that. I stopped around age 12 I think. Recently though, in the past half year, I've started eating them again. It started out just nibbling on the good ones, you know, the big juicy ones. But now I go full retard and get my snack on those shits. I think I might be regressing slowly back to full babby.
>>
>>28006024

>>28006014
here. Hello Trichbro. When did you start pulling?
>>
I bite the skin off the inside of my mouth
usually when I'm hungry and have had some caffeine
>>
I eat my cum so that i only need one tissue to clean up
>>
>>28006140
I think second year into high school. I'm 20 now

I had to shave my head to a buzzcut so I would stop. but every once in a while I let it grow a little so I can feel that pulling feel every once in a while

I just do it to my arms, legs, and knuckles now
>>
>>28006189
I started in 5th grade when I was around 10 or 11. Now Im 18. was never super bad to were there were massive bald spots on the top of my head or anything, but I constantly pull at my bangs or sides of my bangs so I have noticeable spots there. Fortunately there are some periods where I dont pull so the hair grows back somewhat. I cant grow much facial hair, but I tend to pluck at the little I can grow as well
>>
>>28005912
>shower once a week
>puts finger up ass when itching
>leaves shit marks on toilet seat
<cum all over bedsheets
>smelling dick cheese
>picks nose and eats it
>biting skin off fingers
>>
>>28006189
>>28006326
When I was in high school I used to twist a few hairs into a ball and pull the whole thing out, leaving "hair spiders" everywhere. I had bald patches near my temple on both sides.

I'm 26 now and I kicked the head hair habit but I still pull the pubes between my thighs/penis, right in the valley till it's bald. I also pull on my eyebrows a few times a week to get loose hairs out, but they just look a bit thinner than they should, not really noticeable.

I pick my nose, roll it into a ball and flick/wipe into stuff in the trash bin. I have hundreds of little snot balls on pieces of paper in my bin right now, and I'm sure anyone that saw it would be totally grossed out. I used to eat it all the time when I was younger but not anymore.

I smell my body odor too, by wiping my fingers and smelling it.
>>
>>28006750

My hair spiders are on my bed and the floor. Never thought of calling them that, hilarious
>>
dermatillomania, i have bloody tissues and old scabs everywhere
>>
File: 1460902030897.jpg (119 KB, 640x365) Image search: [Google]
1460902030897.jpg
119 KB, 640x365
>uncut penis
>grows these small very dark green things on it (i can't find anything about them online but they don't hurt, they're like tiny hairball things almost)
>pull my foreskin over the head and back under it, repeatedly, until one of the hair things is stuck on my foreskin
>pick it off and eat it

i explained this terribly but i know what i mean
>>
When bottom part of mustache gets too scraggly, put ends in mouth, bite hair off, swallow, repeat as necessary.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.