[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FBI top 10 most wanted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3
File: Jason Derek Brown.jpg (56 KB, 636x692) Image search: [Google]
Jason Derek Brown.jpg
56 KB, 636x692
NEETs like us have no money and a lot of spare time on our hands. Anyone ever dream of finding info that leads to the capture of a Most Wanted suspect and scooping the $200,000 reward? There are people who sleuth the web trying to find clues and piece together the puzzle that may find these fugitives.

Pic related is Jason Derek Brown. Wanted for fatally shooting an armed guard during a cash-in-transit robbery. Last confirmed sighting was in Salt Lake City, August 2008. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jason_Derek_Brown

FBI Most Wanted https://www.fbi.gov/wanted/topten
>>
>>28005792
>Anyone ever dream of finding info that leads to the capture of a Most Wanted suspect and scooping the $200,000 reward?
I do.

Not really actively but I read read the state and federal most wanted every month or so.

Not to make money necessarily but to be aware.
>>
>>28005792

>Dude murders his entire family
>100K reward

>Dude steals 7 million
>1 million reward
>>
>>28005957
Money is more valuable than humans. I thought this was common knowledge.
>>
>NEETS
>getting anything productive don

Nah
>>
>>28005957
That's because he stole from the feferal government
>>
File: 1446680054854.jpg (22 KB, 458x456) Image search: [Google]
1446680054854.jpg
22 KB, 458x456
>>28005792
holy shit, this sounds like loads of fun. Way better than killing myself.

So all I have to do is find someone on this list, and take them down? Is that what you're saying?
I CAN GET PAID TO HUNT PEOPLE WITH NO PRIOR TRAINING OR OTHER BULLSHIT PROBLEMS?
>>
File: Robert Willaim Fisher.jpg (30 KB, 519x692) Image search: [Google]
Robert Willaim Fisher.jpg
30 KB, 519x692
>>28006178
Even if you solved just one case, you'd be good for life. You'd have a lifetime supply of chicken tendies and never need to work or collect autism-bux. It's like a full-time job trawling the web trying to find clues about these fugitives but you only need to be successful once.

Pic related is Robert William Fisher who killed his family. Dude WALKED from Virginia to New York to evade capture. He could be the transient bum sleeping in your neighborhood park.
>>
>>28006224
Not even taking them down. Just find them and call the cops. The cops take them down and you get paid.
>>
I'm pretty sure getting a job would be easier.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.