[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
so this is supposed to be natural, this is just gross, if god
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
so this is supposed to be natural, this is just gross, if god exist i hate him because everything is ugly as fuck for me even girls
>>
dear anon it is not natural, it can happen when you fuck up with your contraceptive pill
>>
That's not natural, the Indians are just SO numerous an exposed to toxins that a lot of weird shit is going on with them.
>>
>>28005666
Quantos ad Possunt Satanitatem Trahunt
>>
File: treesmall_1466103a.jpg (36 KB, 460x288) Image search: [Google]
treesmall_1466103a.jpg
36 KB, 460x288
>>28005638
Its extremely rare, and since when the fuck does natural = beautiful. This tree woman is "natural" but are you attracted to it?
>>
Any pictures of her afterwards? Like damn he skin flap has to be dragging on the floor being all stretched like that
>>
Fucking indians man
>>
>>28005731
I thought that was a man
>>
>>28005731
That isn't fucking natural. Filipinos and other trash dwellers != natural
They are hell spawn.
>>
That bitch rolled 11 with her womb
>>
>>28005638
are the babys even alive?
>>
>>28005731
that's a man

black keyboard
>>
File: 1460306735557.jpg (53 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
1460306735557.jpg
53 KB, 960x540
thats fukin hot mang
i wouldnt mind filling up my wife full of my offspring
>>
>>28005638
they're more animal than human.
Those 11 crotchspawns are just gonna crawl around on shit streets and eat garbage for their whole lives.
>>
>>28005638
India is full of all kinds of pollution. Companies there dump all their waste into the shit/dead body/drinking/bathing lakes. This includes many pharmaceutical companies. This of course results in fucked up things like that tree guy or all those siamese spider twins and whatever other strange things.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.