[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
420 day=best day?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
Is 4/20 the best day of the year?

>weed day
>columbine anniversary
>Hitler's birthday

My favorite people and weed. Is any day better?
>>
>>28005451
You realize Dylan was like half jew? So that crosses out the hitler jerkoff. You realize EH had a gf? So that cancels out the /r9k/ jerkoff. You realize Hitler was really autistic against stupid pot? So that cancels out the pot love.

Reminder that /pol/ contradicts itself over and over
>>
>>28005508
also e-harris was a manlet, we already know how r9k feels about that.
>>
>>28005508
/pol/?

/pol/ loves Hitler.

They hate Jews.

They hate weed.

They hate /r9k/

I don't see /pol/ contradicting itself in that respect.
>>
>>28005508
I like them for different things. Of course Hitler was against weed. It's degenerate and he was a successful man.

Dylan's grandfather was jewish. Wow, you probably have some jew blood too. I don't even hate jews much.

I like Hitler because of what he did and his idea. I don't really hate jews but I admire what he did and the goal of creating a great Germany with no subhumans.

I can like them all but I would rank them
>Columbine
>Hitler
>Weed
>>
>>28005543
I'm a manlet. I hate tallfags if they aren't autistic, like Dylan was.
>>
>>28005609
>grandfather was jewish

Jewish blood is (according to them) only passed down from females. So by Jew magic, he wasn't even Jewish.
>>
14 years old the post
>>
>>28005644
I'm 19 but it was close! You almost guessed it, son!
>>
>>28005631
Yeah, exactly. He was also a christian and went to church a lot so that's also a non-jew thing.
>>
>>28005629
Dylan did not have autism, idiot
>>
>>28006043
Boy wudn't right though.
>>
>>28006057
huh?

enlighten me, anon
>>
>>28006057
he might actually have been autistic. people around him have described him as incredibly shy and pretty much a complete beta. it's not entirely impossible that he had it.
>>
>>28005451
DUDE WEED XD
COLUMBINE XD
HITLER'S BIRTHDAY XD
>>
>>28006197
Yeah, it's a glorious day, my dude.

You need to lay of the XD's though. People don't think that's cool anymore.
>>
>>28006131
I mean he shot a school full of people, I think that in itself would indicate someone's not playing with a full deck, mentally. I think he had his head screwed on more than Eric though, from what tidbits I remember here and there about how they were presented through manifestos, letters, journals, etc. Interviews with people who knew them too.

Dylan was just kind of a normie kid but followed in whatever Eric did and was influenced/convinced to go along with the deed by Eric, who I think also kind of was an asshole to Dylan and would make fun of him and stuff, just be a shitty friend to him.
>>
I grew out of my school shooter phase, I don't really care about Hitler at all, and I'm totally out of drugs. So this is just another shitty day for me.
>>
File: ericndylan.jpg (67 KB, 530x423) Image search: [Google]
ericndylan.jpg
67 KB, 530x423
>>28005451
I only support one of those dates.
>>
harris wittels's birthday too
>>
File: dylan-journal-exerpt.png (25 KB, 456x150) Image search: [Google]
dylan-journal-exerpt.png
25 KB, 456x150
>>28006459
Dylan was a normie? What?
>>
File: dyljournal.jpg (20 KB, 309x248) Image search: [Google]
dyljournal.jpg
20 KB, 309x248
>>28006459
"The weather is a reflection of our thoughts." Oooookay. And the underwear gremlins are after him too because he's Napoleon.

He needed to lay off the cough syrup a little.
>>
>>28006459
>>28006677
Yeah, Dylan was definitely not a normie. Read what people at the school had to say about him. Painfully shy etc. Plus all this murderous stuff.
>>
>>28005451
>actually admiring these angry dorks

Kek
>>
>>28005543
I think you mean /fit/
>>
4/20 is a satanic holiday intended to harvest and leech life energy off stoners who focus their intention on the number which has cosmic and occult connections
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.