[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>white scandinavian genes >6.0 feet tall >8.1 inch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: it.jpg (28 KB, 498x450) Image search: [Google]
it.jpg
28 KB, 498x450
>white scandinavian genes

>6.0 feet tall

>8.1 inch penis

>9% BF with symetrical muscles and proportions

>8/10 face

>frequent flirtatious attention from girls

>hideously botched circumcision and severe penile psoriasis that looks like freddy krugers dick so i completely avoid sexual situations and am still a virgin.

>could have had pic related

>fucking turbo catholic mother

at least leading them on is fun until i have to back down and invent a reason to avoid sex.
>>
>>28005295
>scandinavian genes
>not protestant
>>
>>28005295
Being a virgin is genetic. If you haven't gotten laid it's because you have pussy in your blood.
>>
Circumcision is not required by Catholicism at all, it's actually discouraged if anything
>>
>>28005391
i could very easily. but i couldn't handle anyone seeing my issue.
>>
>>28005407
my mother had it in her head that it would reduce masturbation and pleasure (which obviously it does)
>>
>>28005348
This, join me anon, the Pope is the whore of Babylon.
>>
>>28005295
That pic is so...amazing.
>>
>>28005460
This is why my parents got me cut too, I don't have it as bad as you, and I do feel for you, but it's fucked. My parents are Protestant, too.
>>
>>28005953
I was only memeing, fuck off proddy.
>>
>>28005407
That's because Catholics aren't Christians and they wish to break an ancient covenant with God. All members of semitic religions should have their children cut.
>>
>>28005295

That dick is so beautiful. I want to suck those balls, and rub my tongue up the shaft. Then make out with him as we rub our cocks together.

I'm not bi, but there are some young dicks so perfect not to play with.
>>
>>28005295
Sorry to hear that, OP. Maybe you'll meet some girl who like you enough to look pas-- Ah, fuck. I couldn't even BS myself on that one. Sorry, dude, you're probably boned.
>>
>>28006643
Keep riding that beast cuck.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.