[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think will help to raise Japan's birth rate?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 768x512) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 768x512
What do you think will help to raise Japan's birth rate? I don't want them to go extinct
>>
>>28005178
import niggers and muslims
>>
They won't, even if the nature is trying so hard to destroy them. They are resilient as fuck.
>>
>>28005203
I don't want Japanese people to go extinct. Keep Muslims and black people in Europe. Get rid of white ppl asap.
>>
File: gun.jpg (44 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
gun.jpg
44 KB, 396x385
>>28005178
Oh wait it's you. Fuck you nigger slut.
>>
>>28005178
kill yourself, that will help them
>>
>>28005178
Make being a parent more manageable. Japan has a big problem with work in general, long hours and whatnot. It's all about politics to be honest
>>
>>28005227
I think you're mistaking them with the Chinese
>>
maybe stop the insane work hours? they are so burned out and over worked that they can't form any meaningful relationships, so they have to turn to escapism and nonsense to fill the void. it's fucking ridiculous. it's like they are purposefully gimping their country.
>>
File: 1460241846252.jpg (112 KB, 869x816) Image search: [Google]
1460241846252.jpg
112 KB, 869x816
Don't fall for the eternal growth meme. It is fucking natural for populations to go up and down, you don't need to do shit about it.

The only exception is in the third world where "we" are artificially causing their population to grow by massive amounts just so they can replace the ethnic Europeans.
>>
Lower taxes, make it easier to live and get by on a lower budget.

Statistically proven time and time again throughout history, you want people to start having kids, lower their taxes and incentivize having the most kids a couple can. If having children isn't seen as an unfeasible or too difficult thing to do in today's economy and social climate, then people will start having kids without concern or delay.
>>
>>28005178

When they stop having to pay for their old fucks and dismantle most of their welfare state. Or maybe their government will knuckle under and import hundreds of millions of Arabs and nigs because fuck unique cultures.

Government taxation and spending is what's keeping them and us from breeding. People are working themselves to death to give 'their fair share' and having little after to show for it.
>>
>>28005243

Love how much this roastie triggers robots.
>>
>>28005650
welfare works well in a racially and culturally homogeneous society

the real reason they don't have kids is becuase they just don't see a point, not that it's economically impossible

most upper class, non-shitskins in the us and europe have similar birthrates to the japs too
>>
Get the fuck off the board you retarded bitch. The birthrate drop isn't even a real thing and it's a non issue. Stupid retarded nigger whore
>>
>>28005785
>being this triggered by the facts
lmao look at this delusional weeb faggot
>>
>>28005743
>most upper class, non-shitskins in the us and europe have similar birthrates to the japs too
Actually, the upper classes in the West have a birthrate of around 2. It's the middle class Whites that aren't having many children.
>>
>>28005832
I just stated the facts yet you're so unable to read correctly or understand geopolitics you made yourself look retarded, good job.
>>
>>28005178
Nigger!!! Original comment bruh
>>
Watch more anime and have more tentacles
>>
>>28005842
It's because housing prices are ridiculous, it's hard to get a career and save money to start a family. The middle class is fairly smart
>>
>>28005859
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Japan#Demographics
>>
1. They won't go extinct.
2. There are far too many of them rn. They're all crammed on the shores of a mountainous archipelago. Let it be.
>>
International procreation day, anyone who fucks gets some cash or a prize. Worked for Russia how bout you guys try it
>>
We've already got everything useful out of Japan by now, I'd be fine with them becoming extinct in the future.

By useful I mean manga and nothing else.
>>
Japan is the one place where they need a SJW type situation. Japan is stuck between wanting to be more modern and following old Japanese traditions.
>>
>>28005410
From 1980 onwards we're all told >there's too many people! Have less kids goy, one less mouth to feed.

Then from 2015 onwards, we're now being told >Europe has negative population growth, you must quickly import hundreds of millions of foreigners or you will die

It's a genocide. Population replacement.
>>
>>28006350
You are correct.

Original commento
>>
Continuous population growth in a limited area is not physically possible. The population decline in Japan is a natural result of overpopulation combined with increased living standards.
The real problem is their social security pyramid scheme that requires continuous growth to avoid collapse. Europe has the same problem, and it's used as an excuse for immigration that appeals to economic conservatives.
>>
The old fuck generations had like 6 kids and they can't seriously expect to have enough kids to keep the rate the same as that. Africans and Muslims can still do it but not first world societies. Its too damn expensive. They won't go extinct, they'll just be less of them, just like everywhere else. Their welfare system will just have to change or disappear.
>>
Getting cucked by chinks
http://www.japantoday.com/category/kuchikomi/view/china-outperforming-japan-in-campus-romance
>>
File: 1448273463003.jpg (2 MB, 1916x1080) Image search: [Google]
1448273463003.jpg
2 MB, 1916x1080
>"hurr population decline won't matter, everything will be fine"
You retards do realise that population decline means more old people and not enough young ones in the workforce to keep the welfare and retirements money flowing? They'll survive, yes, but the economy and everything will go to complete shit. And the work ethic and wages there are already shit.
>>
I visited japan and while it looks nice, its a real shame about the people. I think it would be better as a gigantic amusement park where the only "locals" you interact with are employees using a scrip.
>>
>>28008651
>to keep the welfare
there's where the problem is
hopefully japan will serve as exemple and we won't have the government stealing people's money so they can receive a little back when they're old
>>
>>28005981
>anyone who fucks gets some cash or a prize. Worked for Russia

that's just typical russia, country is basically owned by gangsters and prostitutes
>>
File: virnonvir.png (40 KB, 809x994) Image search: [Google]
virnonvir.png
40 KB, 809x994
>>28008784
no, this is where the problem is
>not enough young ones in the workforce
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.