[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Good feels thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: 1438984771604.jpg (36 KB, 400x388) Image search: [Google]
1438984771604.jpg
36 KB, 400x388
>tfw you got a full time Summer job
>420 euro a week for 14 weeks
>Will finally have money to spend things on instead of waiting for discounts or torrenting everything

Let's share some positivity and talk about good stuff that's happened to us in the past few days or weeks.

Come on, there has to be something.
>>
File: Cowboy+Bebop+-+OST+1.jpg (398 KB, 1600x1593) Image search: [Google]
Cowboy+Bebop+-+OST+1.jpg
398 KB, 1600x1593
> Good feels thread
> "Come on, there has to be something"
> 0 responses

I'm sorry, but where do you think you are?
>>
What kinda job?
>>
>Finish uni for the summer soon, going travelling in the summer
>Getting better at sports, losing weight and getting stronger every week
>asked out a qt singaporean girl that I work with
life's pretty good
>>
>>28005287
>asking out a Singaporean
Embarrassing
>>
>>28005015
I'm happy for you Anon. I'm probably gonna have to live through the summer with student loans.
>>
>>28005278
Working in a zinc mine.
>>
>back up to 8:30 minute miles
>opened old recording of guitar playing, it didn't sound gut-wrenchingly awful

I'M COMING CHAD
>>
Today was slightly better than usual. My hard work to integrate into society is starting to work. I think I've gotten it down. Step two is to move away and start over with what I've learned.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160418-.png (497 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160418-.png
497 KB, 1280x720
>tfw top Stacy jokingly puts her head on my arm
>>
>opened instagram account
>used it to look at all the people i knew from when i was younger
>left it for months
>decided to post some pictures of my own
>just from walks and hikes, scenery mostly and a few of my dog
>people start following me
>take more photos
>enjoy taking photos so i join a photography society
>one of the people there is a mathematics lecturer at the university
>get to know him
>start a part time degree at the university
>costing me nothing
>sold my gayman pc and ps4 to buy some camera equipment and new clothes
>someone asked me if i wanted to work in the admin department at the university
>agree
>saved money to pay for a deposit on a small apartment in a quiet part of town
>cycle to work/classes
>swim in the pool at 6am when its empty

I still only like about six people that aren't my family and I only have two friends. I maybe go for a beer once a week with one of them or something to eat. That's about it. Honestly, I'm just happy I actually do things. Don't care about not having a girlfriend anymore at all. I've got money, a nice job where I don't have to deal with the public and a fun hobby. My health and fitness have skyrocketed. I don't sweat or pant anymore, I have lost about 30kg in a year.
>>
>>28005765
Even if you don't care about having a gf. The way you're going right now will lead you to a happy life. Gf will be imminent
>>
What do you mean EURO you COMMIE
>>
>>28005015
I make 1100 a week and still torrent. Not gonna pay for something I don't have to.
>>
>>28005810
There was a girl I liked but she moved away.

If something comes along I'll try but right now I just like my lifestyle. I think once you have something else being single isn't so bad.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.