[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today I failed my driving theory test - UK fag. >100% on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: sad.jpg (9 KB, 240x147) Image search: [Google]
sad.jpg
9 KB, 240x147
Today I failed my driving theory test - UK fag.

>100% on the multiple choice section
>FAIL on the 'hazard perception' section

I blame the low DPI piece of shit maggot mouse they give you and the shit rendering on the animations. Fucking mouse never even fit in my hand how am I suppoes to 'react' to shit if I cant even control the fucking PC. Fucking normie piece of shit governement computers - who needs to drive anyway.
>>
You fucking click when you see a potential hazard, it was the easiest part of the test m8
>>
File: fat orangutan.jpg (78 KB, 650x434) Image search: [Google]
fat orangutan.jpg
78 KB, 650x434
>>28005012

i failed it 3 times on that section

passed practical first time tho

gl hf
>>
>>28005012

Failed it first time too anon.

Had to do a harder version of it for LGV and passed easily. Just click once when you see it developing then once a second later.
>>
>having fucking mini games in your driving theory test

Not only you drive on the wrong side of the road and use miles instead of kilometers like everyone else around these parts, your driving test is also a joke. Top kek, lads.
>>
It's difficult because it's so fucking ambiguous. You never really quite know when to click, even if you see the hazard developing. The best thing to do is just click at anything that might remotely be hazardous, this is what let me passs it first time.
>>
>>28005286
Too fucking ambiguous. It shouldnt be in the test... just make the driving test longer?!
>>
>>28005268
>drive on the wrong side
OK so you're American or EU
>use miles instead of kilometers
Oh so you're EU
>like everyone else around these parts,
The fuck?
Where are you from?
>>
>>28005268

>your driving test is also a joke

Guessing youre a yank.

Can you even drive manual or does that burn too many calories?
>>
File: 1460993110595.jpg (378 KB, 885x843) Image search: [Google]
1460993110595.jpg
378 KB, 885x843
>>28005012
Failed my first theory too anon, don't be discouraged
>>
How many questions are on the test? I've been studying up until I can get the majority of the answers right. Not sure if I'm overdoing it or just keep at it.
>>
>>28005502

There were 50 multi choice questions and then like 14 hazard perception questions.

The multi choice stuff wasn't too bad but the hazard perception is so vague it's annoying.
>>
>>28005012

i failed my theory first time then aced the practical, I just sat the theory again as soon as possible and passed it. I know that feeling when you find out you failed it anon just dont give up
>>
File: e65.jpg (25 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
e65.jpg
25 KB, 600x400
>>28005584
That was such a jolly feeling mate, 10/10 would pay for to feel again
>>
File: 1446403696346.png (40 KB, 184x184) Image search: [Google]
1446403696346.png
40 KB, 184x184
>pass written exam
>hit a car while backing out of the DMV parking lot at the beginning of the driving test

That was over a year ago and I've never tried again.
>>
>>28005218
>Had to do a harder version of it for LGV and passed easily

Fellow UK LGV Driver here too.

I say driver, I've got the licence but don't drive anymore.
>>
>>28005012

You failed the easier part of the theory test? Fucking hell.
>>
>>28005012
>can't handle a fuckin mouse
>thinks he can handle a car
yeah I'd rather not see you on the road
>>
I passed the theory first time but I failed the practical twice. Got my third one in June. Probably going to fail it again. Just end me.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.