[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How can you tell if a girl is interested in you or not?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 24
File: 1441112464354.jpg (144 KB, 793x1098) Image search: [Google]
1441112464354.jpg
144 KB, 793x1098
How can you tell if a girl is interested in you or not?
>>
I guess that if she want to spend time with you, then she's interested.
>>
How the hell should anyone here know ?
>>
>>28004884
>I guess that if she want to spend time with you

ok check, what do I do after that?
>>
>>28004863
When she touches your dick and says "ayyyyyyyy lmaoooooooo"
/thread
>>
>>28004863

If she is initiating conversation with you of her own accord repeatedly, she's interested. If she touches you on your arm or wherever a lot, she wants you to shove your cock deep down her throat and release inside.
>>
>>28004863
Does it matter?

Life will fuck it up either way. You'll find yourself incapable of a relationship. Or an independent life for that matter.
>>
>>28004895
No idea, I've never had a girlfriend.

>>28004903
>If she is initiating conversation with you of her own accord repeatedly, she's interested.
Or maybe she thinks of you as her emotional tampon and isn't interested at all.
>If she touches you on your arm or wherever a lot, she wants you to shove your cock deep down her throat and release inside.
That I can believe.
>>
>>28004884
not necessarily, my man
>>
>>28004863
if she is talking about me she isnt interested.
>>
>>28004863
If you can't tell, then she's not, doofus.
>>
File: 1460121470358.png (474 KB, 400x710) Image search: [Google]
1460121470358.png
474 KB, 400x710
>>28004863
Usually the drool coming from her pussy is a solid indication.
>>
>>28004980
Well I know that firsthand, but really it's the most obvious sign I think. From my experience I've found that if you have to read too much into the girl's behavior and look for signs so much then they're simply not there because she's not interested.
>>
>>28004863
She probably isn't....at least thats how it is for me

Anyway:
>She touches you on the arm/shoulder when she laughs
>She tries getting any reason to talk to you or see you
>You're having sex with her

The first two she might be interested, but the last one she is most likely interested.
>>
>>28004863
>how can you tell?
I love how many of you guys are this autistic.
>>
>>28004863
As a word of warning, none of the things you hear in this thread are going to be a hard and fast rule, 100% certain, etc.

I've had girls who make a lot of eye contact, or light physical contact, or laugh at every stupid thing I say, and none of them were actually interested.

Just be cautious is what I'm saying.
>>
I just automatically assume she's not.
I'm correct 100% of the time
>>
File: how to know.png (66 KB, 1629x327) Image search: [Google]
how to know.png
66 KB, 1629x327
That was what an anon told me yesterday.
I don't know if he is right, though.
But I know I would feel so better about myself if a girl acted liked this towards me.
>>
>>28005277
Pretty much this tbqh. So far I've never been wrong.
>>
>>28005277
Exactly this. In fact, I was confused for a second because I could have sworn I had made that post, but didn't remember making it.
>>
>>28004863
Aw, hell you should fucking know, kiddo. I'm not expert but the uncommon times some weird normie girl thinks I'm worthy of her attention she does a few things to show.
On social media she'll:
>Post pics and tag me in them
>Message me or if I message her try to keep the convo going
>Poke or send retarded shit to me
>Invite me to randumb events

Irl is where shit gets weird because if you're just meeting a girl for the first time there's so many queues and micro queues that you can misread them all easily. I've had girls let me grope their tits but won't go out or at least fuck me. Your best bet is to just swoop in real easy like and probe. If she's not interested just move on and endure the humiliation for a little while.
>>
>>28005185
>autistic
Well it's either that or no female has ever shown any interest in me. Which is less depressing?
>>
File: 7Du3SUn.jpg (117 KB, 1023x986) Image search: [Google]
7Du3SUn.jpg
117 KB, 1023x986
>>28005323
>tfw this means literally noone has ever even remotely liked me
>>
if you're asking this question

she's not interested in you
>>
Only one way to find out pussy boy
>>
File: 1461116949578.jpg (44 KB, 600x473) Image search: [Google]
1461116949578.jpg
44 KB, 600x473
>>28004863

>mfw listening to earl while staring that qt in the pic in her eyes
>>
I dunno man I used to think there were clues such as eye contact and shit, but lately I've been troubled by this.
There's a girl I like and I'm not sure if she likes me.
>kiss every time we see each other
>hold hands
>always texts me first
>tells me she's interested (literally)
>asks me to hang out
>says she likes my smell
>says she likes my clothes
>says she likes my hair cut
I feel retarded wondering if she likes me, but I can't deny the chance that maybe she's just playing with me for shits and giggles and fucking Chad behind in my back. The only way to know if a girl really likes you is if she is your gf and has steady sex with you, but then again you can't know if she's the girlfriend of 5 other guys at the same time.
>>
>>28005630

If she's doing all that with you and you aren't dating, she's doing all that with other men who will just flat out fuck and dump her. Not worth worrying over used trash.
>>
>>28005671
I don't mind getting used, even if it breaks my heart. It's better than perpetual loneliness.
I wish she liked me, though. She's the first person to ever be sweet to me.
But regardless of my feelings, the point is that it's hard as fuck to tell if a girl is really interested or not. Most women are vile vipers, even if they look like a harmless angel.
>>
>>28004863
If you have to do all of the conversation work and find yourself asking all of the questions and she doesnt ask anything about you then shes not interested
>>
>>28005535
I know this pain very well.
>>
File: 1460738362917.jpg (450 KB, 1435x1655) Image search: [Google]
1460738362917.jpg
450 KB, 1435x1655
What does it mean if she says I'm like a brother to her and initiates conversation rarely?
>>
>>28005783
Do people fuck their brothers?
Ignore what anime tells you, being like a "brother" is even worse than being her best friend.
>>
>>28005783
You are her emotional tampoon.
You are literally the emotional part of a bf but nothing more
And thats why she can have "real" bfs on the side that just fucks her
Because youre already supplying her with the emotional part
>>
File: peternoone.jpg (161 KB, 507x600) Image search: [Google]
peternoone.jpg
161 KB, 507x600
>>28005535
>noone has ever even remotely liked me
>>
>>28004863
>tfw saw another ultra-qt after class today
>briefly looked at each other
>went home feeling like shit
>>
>>28005966
I get that feel every time I have some kind of interaction with a cute girl. The worst part is that I joke around and make them laugh and shit, and at the end they're either taken or just uninterested. Not worth the effort.
>>
>>28006037
I'm so lonely what I really wanted to make a qt laugh in a sweet way, even if she wasn't interested in me.
>>
>>28006333
Believe me, it doesn't make it better. If anything it's even worse because you're getting teased. You talk to them and make them laugh then go home alone.
>>
>>28004863
If I knew that do you think I'd come here?
>>
>>28004863
ask her out.
Just say 'hey I've seen you around and never got the chance to talk to you much, you wanna go out sometime?'

just off the top of my head
you don't have to make it so difficult, just literally just LITERALLY ask her if she wants to hang out with you sometime, if she says yes, then trade numbers, if she says no, well now you can stop worrying and look at some other girls on your list

its that easy. girls don't spit acid
>>
>>28007025
Knowing how to realize a woman is into you won't make a woman being attracted to you...
>>
>>28004863
you would know.
If youre not chad, they arent interested.
Unless you are content with yourself and life, women ar enot for you.
Sad but true. Forget about them altogether until you made it in some regard.
>>
>>28004863
It is actually very easy. She is not.
>>
If they really are interested in you, they will come to you. This was the undoing of that fish head cretin Elliot Rogers - He thought he was deserving of top teir women, not realizing that they would come to him if they actually liked him, thanfully they didn't and his ambundance of Chromosomes died with him.

She'll really like you if, even after you hurt or annoy her she continuds to come to you, or comes to you despite difficulty.

You cock jockeys are wrong, WRONG in assuming that because a woman you approached and instigated contact with must like you because she replies, or even compliments you.

My friend is like this;the fucker gives a woman his life story and thinks her replying consistently means anything.

Now this is anecdotal and while women possess some natural qualities that make you puffs Ree (Get over it, fags) they also possess dispositions of their own that you have to prod and parlay if you wish to get further... That is of course, initially; Once you've established yourself to her, whst comes after is telling to if she ACTUALLY gives a fuck about you.
>>
>You're Chad -> Yes
>You're a normie -> Maybe
>You're a robot -> No
>>
>>28007241
This to be honest with you fampai
>>
>>28004897
>When she touches your dick and says "Oh God" instead of "Oh..."
>>
everytime a girl starts liking me, they get upset because i'm not giving them enough attention and we're not even in a relationship, it's weird.
they expect me to be obsessively all over them all of a sudden.

i think women are conditioned by all these guys who are just giving them cheap attention in hopes of getting sex.
they think i'm gonna start paying all my attention to them all of a sudden because i want their pussy, but it doesn't work like that with me, they have to be interesting otherwise i get bored even if they are cute with a cute vagina.
>>
>>28007328
t. Faggot who aims way above his standards.

Like yourself, you should seek a mentally damaged, 3/10 weirdo. My Asperger friend so. His woman is a 4 foot cretin, but he's no better either but he has a Gf and hes happy.
>>
File: emotional boyfriend.png (40 KB, 864x386) Image search: [Google]
emotional boyfriend.png
40 KB, 864x386
>>28005878
originale commento goes here
>>
>says she would die without me
>doesn't know what she would do, so on and so forth
I doubt her care goes that far, really. We seem more like friends, which breaks me internally.
>buy her something
>you don't have to buy me stuff, anon

Fucking kill me.
>>
How can you tell if a girl likes you online?
>>
>>28007438
>he thinks a 3/10 weirdo woman would date a 3/10 robot man

No, 2/10 women up to 6/10 date guys 5/10 to 8/10. 7/10 women to 10/10 women only date guys that are 8/10 to 10/10.

Guys that are 4/10 and below get nothing no matter their personality or career.
>>
>>28007477
send a dick pic and wait for her pussy to flood
>>
>>28007438
>Like yourself, you should seek a mentally damaged, 3/10 weirdo
>but he has a Gf

Project harder faggot. Not all of us are as disgusting or pathetic as you are. I bet you would dish out your life savings if a used up 50 year old roastie whore let you lick her feet you pathetic cuck.
>>
File: 1461112601225.jpg (112 KB, 1060x404) Image search: [Google]
1461112601225.jpg
112 KB, 1060x404
>>28007438
>happy with a 4/10
>>
Nice, well rounded mathematics there, Professor. Nothing but what you've stated is true.

This guy I know is a 3/10 at most - ugly,undebite, pube beard, diagnosed Asperger, get autismbux. His gf is a womanlet cretin so they're a good match. YOu're a salty ugly faggot who thinks he deserves better than his unremarably retarded self.
>>
>>28007538
He's a 3/10 Aspie, at least hes playing it safe unlike supreme gentlefag here >>28007505
>>
>>28007447
holy fucking christ
>>
>>28007569
This is for you>>28007505

F43
>>
>>28007569
>>28007593
>>28007621

You're missing the point. I'm saying the women prefer better AND usually get better too. I have no chance.
>>
>>28007438
>>28007569
>>28007593
>being so desperate for female attention that you would cling to any abomination that acknowledges your existence
>having the nerve to call others "unremarably" retarded

How does it feel to be the most pathetic "person" on /r9k/? And that's really saying something
>>
>>28004895
>ok check, what do I do after that?
you have to talk to her
>>
>>28007510
You should stay away from betting then, I can see you lose all the time.

I however KNOW I am better looking snd probably much taller than you are.
>>
>>28004895
>>28004863
Ask her if she wants to hang out.
if she flat out says no, then she aint interested.
If she says 'no, but I am free next thursday' then she's interested.

Bonus: If she answers with the first response of just no. Dont reply, or reply with Okay. Say nothing else. The fact you appear unaffected will get her wound up and she will become interested again, then you can repeat the first step.

Protip: be commanding and mock her 'so are we going out this thursday or are you going to continue to be boring'. She will be 'I am not boring' and will be trying to prove so, and s thus more likely to say yes.

Of course all this shit only works if you ain't a beta faggot.

Wait, I legit forgot what board I was on fuck, why the fuck am I even trying
>>
>>28007724
>I however KNOW I am better looking snd probably much taller than you are.

Whatever helps you sleep at night retard. That's why you're here with the rest of us. But the only difference is, you're the only one pathetic enough to be insulting other robots in a childish, feeble attempt to boost your famished ego. Kill yourself.
>>
>>28005040
Or maybe one of you is autistic.
>>
>>28007775
I'm the Femised one? If I didn't know by now you were a beta male I'd have assumed your groin area looked kke a smashed jam jar.

I will admit though that I do come here to antagonize robots, you got that right. Not for ego but for reactions like yours. If only you could apply the same passion and ferocity to not being so pathetin in life.
>>
>>28007835
>I'm the Femised one? If I didn't know by now you were a beta male I'd have assumed your groin area looked kke a smashed jam jar.

Can you try speaking english? Your retardation is killing my brain cells.

>Not for ego but for reactions like yours.
>I-I was just pretending to be retarded guise xD

Try killing yourself.
>>
>>28007835

Buddy, you're insults are pathetic and you can't even type properly.

Stop roleplaying and go back to preparing for your 9th grade history test on friday. Faggot ass nigger bitch.
>>
>'hey anon, why didn't you add me back on Snapchat'
>my phone broke last week
>'oh that sucks, at least you're not ignoring me'
>yea, if I'm hanging out with our mutual friend at all I'll have him invite you over
>'cool, I'd like that'
>conversation pauses so I sigh
>she mimics my sigh
>start talking about work for a bit
>get to place where we part ways
>'see you anon'
>she smiles
Any chance she liked me? It probably doesn't matter since I haven't been able to get my phone fixed for a month and haven't seen her on campus since.
>>
>>28005277
This. I also always think of why would she be interested on me when there are a lot of better guys around. Assuming she's not interested is the only rational answer in my case.
>>
>>28007092
>>28007130
/thread

these two realizations solved 99% of stupid girl bullshit in my life.

stopped trying to be friends with girls i wanted to fuck. (unless we naturally became friends, obv.) stopped having crushes (i.e. emotional investments) like a middle schooler unless she actively invested something back.

much happier now. girls think i'm "weird" for not letting them control me. because make no mistake.. that's what they do if you're not a charismatic chad. they try to control/manipulate/"experiment" on you. because they think that's what "equality" is. like "guys do it too." but they're not guys. they're trying to emulate male relationships and failing fucking miserably.

i don't have as many female friends (read: facebook acquaintances) as i did before. but i've formed deeper bonds with girls that actually like and respect me.
>>
>>28007941
>haven't spoken to each other in a month

No, she didn't like you. And she probably took dick from 3 different guys in that time span. Women get sex very regularly now.
>>
>See 2 cute girls sitting down, look over at me and point slightly
>Walk into clothes store, cute cashier girl looks at me and whispers to the other
>Say a joke and a girl I know laughs and touches me
>Eating lunch as a group, cute girl I kind of like looks spaced out as she's looking at me with her hand on her chin, so I wave and ask if she's okay and she replies "Heh oh yeah I'm just tired"

I don't know if its just wishful thinking/paranoia but I'm either cute or disgusting looking and I've never been told either.
>>
>>28008020
Post pic please.

ORIGINALLLL
>>
File: 1433301714126.jpg (166 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1433301714126.jpg
166 KB, 500x375
A girl at uni that I occasionally do group work with sometimes lightly touches my hand or wrist when she's talking to me. Is this a sign that she's interested in me or do some girls just do that
>>
>>28008020

They're laughing at you anon. I'm so sorry. You're a joke to them.
>>
>>28007447
This is probably me and that makes me really sad
>>
So far I can conclude that a girl was never interested me in my whole lifespan.

shiiiiiiiiiiiiit
>>
>>28008123

Girls are much more likely to touch other people than guys, even if they aren't attracted to the other person. She's probably doesn't even realize she's doing it. Don't think anything of it. If you really want to find out, just ask.
>>
>>28007092
But do you think it's ok to ask out a completely random girl like this? I mean, I'm not horrendous, but I'm not Chad, so what are my chances of dating someone doing something like this? I will just have my appearance as a weapon, because she doesn't know me.

I mean, sure I will not lose nothing in the process, but if I have no significant amount of chance of dating a girl, then why even lost my time?
>>
>>28008020
>be me
>feel someone staring at me
>look up and see girl
>she instantly jerks her head away

I'm pretty sure she thought I looked autistic/weird

fuck my life
>>
>>28008129
>tfw you have no chances of even being a mental boyfriend with a qt
>>
>>28008123
Next time she tries to touch you, pull you dick and stick it in her hand. If she accepts, she likes you. If she screams rape, she doesn't.
>>
>>28008245
>sitting in economic class
>sit behind and to the right of a cute Indian chick
>during class one day, she turns around and stares into my eyes for a couple of seconds and smiles

Fucking bitch was making fun of me. I got her back though. One day when she went to the bathroom during class, I put a tack on her chair. When she sat back down, she got a butt prick.

Fucking bitch.
>>
>>28008123
No girl ever touched me.
>>
>>28008356
nigger I am autistic+KV, are you saying she was interested?
>>
>>28004863
If you're chad, they are interested

If you aren't chad, they aren't interested
>>
>>28008283
It's not something you want my friend. Trust me.
>>
Anyone remember the thread where the roastie explained methods she used to let guy's know she liked them? It was a very informative thread. Maybe OP or someone can find it in the archive.
>>
if you're attractive she is
if not, more luck next time
>>
>>28008400
someone post the archive of this

robots need this
>>
>>28008391
>>28004863

Yeah. You're on /r9k/, OP. She isn't interested.
>>
>>28008388

I don't know. She turned around and smiled at me and stared at me for like 10 seconds. I took that as an insult and replied in kind. Taught that bitch a lesson.
>>
>>28008401
>more luck next time

Next time? Like repeat until you're somehow attractive?
>>
>>28008440
In another life.
>>
File: hanna looking at you.jpg (35 KB, 604x453) Image search: [Google]
hanna looking at you.jpg
35 KB, 604x453
>girl
>interested
>me
nope
>>
>>28008397
If she would cuddle/hug/kiss me, I would be willing to accept that.

I know I have no self esteem.
>>
HOW THE HELL DO I DO THIS?
>>
File: 1453992502833.png (160 KB, 890x862) Image search: [Google]
1453992502833.png
160 KB, 890x862
>>28007438
>t. Faggot who aims way above his standards.

what does "t." means? I've seen it everywhere but I've been too afraid to ask until now because I don't want to be called a normie.
>>
>>28008718
>what does "t." means? I've seen it everywhere but I've been too afraid to ask until now because I don't want to be called a normie.

t. normie faggot
>>
>>28008718
>>28008760

t. is a meme. It's supposedly Finnish for "regards."

"t." a meme expert

"Regards." a meme expert
>>
>>28008718
I've never seen it either. Sounds like a normie meme. I've ignored it.
>>
File: farley.gif (2 MB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
farley.gif
2 MB, 250x187
>>28007447
>being in a cuck relationship this early in life
>still doing better than me
>>
> she's a girl

She's not interested by default.
>>
Itt: Sexist Misogynistic virgins fight about nothing.
>>
>>28004863
Search your browser history for /r9k/. If there is more than 1 hit, she won't be interested.
>>
File: CeRi6StVIAAYsLU.jpg (35 KB, 382x492) Image search: [Google]
CeRi6StVIAAYsLU.jpg
35 KB, 382x492
>>28004863
yell at her as you press your penis up against the bus window, then study her reaction
>>
>>28008913
Here's your (you) tbqhf
>>
>>28008359
None ever really touched me like this before either that's why I'm freaking out about her lightly touching my hand. Every time she does it I just freeze in place and she probably doesn't even realize she's doing it or how it's affecting me
>>
File: 1424637881161.jpg (16 KB, 285x325) Image search: [Google]
1424637881161.jpg
16 KB, 285x325
>>28008913
excuse me? this isn't "fighting," we're not "fighting"
>>
File: 1379489172591.png (42 KB, 577x524) Image search: [Google]
1379489172591.png
42 KB, 577x524
>>28009160
Must feel nice.

OREGANO
>>
>>28007092
I did ask her out, and we went out. But even though we still talk she's never asked to see me again. Am I cuck?
>>
>>28009160
Tell her to stop fucking touching you. She's invading your personal space and the next time she does you're gonna pressing charges for assault.
>>
>>28009493
>she's never asked to see me again

I don't think girls usually ask a guy out. Ever. I believe it is your responsibility to ask her out again.
>>
>>28004863
I have no fucking idea lad

>see this girl couple times a day, no classes with her or anything
>see her looking at me whenever I walk past, not just a gaze or anything, but is looking at me right into my fucking eyes
>approached her once, got told she was busy
>didn't see her for weeks after
>start seeing her again, and shes doing it again

I am an autist when it comes to this shit
>>
>>28009666
Kek, that might actually be a good way for me to acknowledge it. I'll just be like "why the fuck do you keep touching me"
Be alpha and shit
>>
>>28009722
It was just a joke anon. Please don't do that, it sounds literally autistic.

What is the context of these touches? How long do they last? What's the context of your relationship with her?
>>
>>28009722

Next time she touches you, touch her hand. She how she reacts.
>>
File: Golden face worried.jpg (18 KB, 196x190) Image search: [Google]
Golden face worried.jpg
18 KB, 196x190
>>28007447
Are you fucking kidding me????

Is this a joe senpai origninal comments desu
>>
>>28005224
This has been my life recently as of like 2 years ago, I thought I knew what I was doing with girls before but now I just keep getting friendzoned which makes no sense. I guess I'm just not attractive enough in this age of Tinder.
>>
>>28005630
I was kind of in the same situation a while back. Tot really to that level since we only hung out a few times but there was one time when we were talking about her birthday and she said that I didn't need to get her a gift. I told her "well of course I do! im your boyfriend arn't I? and she just responded with "Well I like you a lot but I dont think im ready for a boyfriend.
>>
>>28008549
You don't want that, have some dignity.
>>
>grill told me I'm easy to mess around with
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>28009959

She meant that you're easy to toss into the trash when she's done using you for whatever she felt like at the time.
>>
>>28004863
You don't need to. You just believe they are and behave as if they are, and act accordingly.
>>
>>28009979
I've never had sex with her though, and I've only really known her for about three months. Would it be best if I just stop talking to her outside of class?
>>
>>28010026

Do you want to fuck her? Then ask her if she wants to go out some time or if she wants to be fwb.

If not, just only talk to her when she talks to you and ask her if she has any pretty friends.
>>
File: 1461117989035.jpg (60 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1461117989035.jpg
60 KB, 640x640
OK I knew this girl from class so I added her on Snapchat and we've been flirting back and forth for 8 days. Today she opened my message and didn't reply and it's been 4 hrs and she's posted a story. Wtf do I do? Ignore it?
>>
File: aaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (151 KB, 1288x799) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg
151 KB, 1288x799
>>28009932
> I told her "well of course I do! im your boyfriend arn't I? and she just responded with "Well I like you a lot but I dont think im ready for a boyfriend.
>>
>>28009775
Randomly paired to work in groups throughout the semester by assigned seating. We are usually just working on classwork together but occasionally talk about other things so it's during these conversations that she does it. At most the touch lasts 3 seconds and is just a gentle touch on my wrist or hand. She just started doing it the last 3 weeks and I've known her for a few months now. I went on vacation for a week and when I came back she was like "you're back, finally, like she was happy to see me.
I might just be seeing what I want to see here though
>>
>Bestie friend would randomly tell me she loved me
>Gets close to me even though I smell like ass
I wonder if she was playing around because I find it hard that a girl could like me.
>>
>>28010074
I'm not attractive, and realistically I'm not going to fuck her (and I don't really care about fucking her, or sex in general).

I was only asking because I was picking a piece of lettuce out of my teeth like an autist, and she noticed and started laughing. I asked her what was so funny and she mentioned that it was because "I'm easy to mess with" or whatever, and that's why her and her friend do it so much. It pissed me off because people always did that to me throughout high school, and it seems to happen while I'm on college too.

Idk if I'm over analyzing what she said, but it pissed me off.
>>
>>28005185
You're saying that as if girls are obvious, which they aren't. They intentionally be numbingly subtle and then get mad when the guy doesn't notice. Just be more direct, holy shit.
>>
>>28010176

Should have replied with "Yeah, I'd like to mess with the two of you too. Why don't we go back to my place and make one big mess together?"

And if she said "eww, no" you could have replied that you were only messing with her. And if they replied yes, you just talked your way into a threesome.
>>
>>28010241
I was with a group of people doing a project, so that wouldn't have worked. Like I said, I don't care about sex either.

I don't want people making fun of me though.
>>
>>28010093
do you have any nudes
i wanna see those titties
>>
>>28010158
>"you're back, finally, like she was happy to see me.

Did she give you a hug?
>>
in my experience it's when you catch them looking at you then they quickly look away and maybe bit their lip a bit then you keep catching them looking at you from that point on.
>>
>>28010176
>>28010241

she means you're easy to get a reaction out of. shes a stacy bully. ignore her completely (and I mean COMPLETELY) or tell her to fuck off.

up to you.
>>
>>28010930
No, if she had I would've spontaneously combusted
>>
>>28005277
that mentality is why that's true anon
>>
>>28011279

yeah no. try again, norman.
>>
>>28010158
>>28011151
It sounds like she's probably interested you. Maybe you should try to get to know her better. Try to find a hobby you guys have in common and then you could ask her to go do it together?
>>
>>28008509
i like your wallpaper
>>
File: image.jpg (103 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
103 KB, 645x773
>>28005323
Damn
Literally 0 girls have liked me I guess
>>
>>28011279
>"just be yourself bro"

originall
>>
>>28011477
>I guess

REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>28007299
DUBS OF TRUTH.
>She'll really like you if, even after you hurt or annoy her she continuds to come to you, or comes to you despite difficulty.
Girls really are like this with guys they like. I have ignored, openly insulted them in front of their friends, led them on just to ignore them again, and completely brushed off all their compliments. It feels so good making attractive girls feel bad its like payback since I was fat and ugly before college. Now when girls are attracted to me I always try to hurt them the most I can but no matter how bad they feel they always come crawling back LOL.
The best way to hurt a girl who really likes you is just to ignore them it seems to me to hurt them the most knowing somebody they have feelings for won't even say a word to them. Seeing women in pain is addicting its a shame im still a virgin tho =(
>>
>>28012357
its a shame im still a virgin tho
Why?
>>
>>28012480
Because a am so fucking angry and bitter. In high school everybody called me ugly like it was my name and people always laughed at me. I got myself in shape started shaving and it turns out im actually pretty handsome. When nobody is crushing on me I always think about how cool it would be to have a pretty gf who cares about me.
Whenever a girl actually starts liking me I don't feel like having a gf anymore and I just get angry. Usually I will make her thinks I like her but when her feelings grow really strong for me I just start ignoring her and insulting her every chance I get. IT FEELS SO GOOD. But after the semester ends and I stop seeing the girl I start thinking about how great the sex would have been and I regret it until the next girl comes along then the cycle continues.
>>
>>28012670
You're doing a great job, wish I could do the same.
>>
>>28008229
Don't get so hung up on "will she say yes?" or "will she think I'm a weirdo for asking?". If you want to do something, and you're not harming anyone else by it, then do it.
>>
>>28012357
>>28012670
Robots are evil and you wonder why you are still a virgin I hope you die alone loser you know what kill yourself
>>
>>28013498
Good, good, let the butthurt flow
>>
you catch them staring at you more than 3 times
>>
No woman is ever interested in you, OP.

Women only want your power, money, and therefore, your seed.

All women are succubi.

Avoid them at all cost or hate yourself for the rest of your entire fucking life.
>>
Hourly reminder that if she liked you she would go up to you and say it. No girl has ever been attracted to you, that's why you post here, deal with it.
>>
>>28013603
No dumbass they will approach you but they will ask you something stupid like "DURR WAT TIME SI IT" even if she has her phone in her hand. Girls will get things started if they really like you but they want you to push things forward.
>>
File: 1460834178811.jpg (427 KB, 1543x1360) Image search: [Google]
1460834178811.jpg
427 KB, 1543x1360
Well womans could be interested in you, ill asume you are talking about the sexual/love relation, in my opinion is just about the way she looks at you, and some coments she'd say, here is where the friendzone can swallow you, some womans dont know how to approach and make things hard, skip that bitches and go for the binary, she wants friendship, or she wants fuck or nothing, If you are lucky you can get a fwb relation but is pretty rare, Im pretty basic with this bc drain my energy quick, and sucubbi drained my powers so Im just a renegade borg, hope it helps
>>
>>28004897
stupid unfunny 16-20-year-old
kill yourself dumb fucking late-90s kid faggot retard
>>
>>28013567
how accurate is this though, I sometimes look around and she looks around too and we cross eyes but it feels like a coincidence, then it happens again and many times and it always feels like a coincidence
>>
This is so stupid.
If she is interested she will go out of her way to let you know.
If she's not interested you'll be sitting around posting on r9k alone.
>>
if a girl likes me, there must be something seriously wrong with her so I ignore it.
>>
File: Just.jpg (101 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Just.jpg
101 KB, 1920x1080
>>28004863
Everytime a girl flirts with me, I second guess myself until she loses interest.
>>
>>28015277
>girls
>flirting with you ever
Fuck off, normalfag scum. And take your awful, shitty memes with you.
>>
>>28015353
I never had any sort of sex
NOT A NORMALFAG
>>
If you browse /r9k/ then she is not interested.
>>
File: 1458462549270.jpg (13 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1458462549270.jpg
13 KB, 600x600
>>28015277
This was me all throughout my life. Girls don't flirt with me anymore thankfully. :-)
>>
>>28004863
>How can you tell if a girl is interested in you or not?

She's not.
Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.