[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
INFP GENERAL
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: edgar-allan-poe.jpg (13 KB, 155x224) Image search: [Google]
edgar-allan-poe.jpg
13 KB, 155x224
>only make up 4% of the population
>Day Dreamers
>Introverts
>acknowledge a delusional and selfish society and refuse to take part in it
>Isolation
>kind, compassionate and understanding, but stern in principles
>Highest rates of suicide
>dream vs reality

INFP's are literally robots by nature. Calling all INFP's to get the fuck in here and report on your affairs.
>>
Plus were the best cuddle bunnies
>>
>>28004827
Funny part is you're all delusional thinking you're so enlightened when you're really just a bunch of sperglords.
>>
File: 1429327531372.jpg (220 KB, 1012x1060) Image search: [Google]
1429327531372.jpg
220 KB, 1012x1060
INFP here

kill me please
>>
>>28004887

A
FUCKING
LEAF

haha happy 420 my brotha
>>
File: 1432045676815.gif (126 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1432045676815.gif
126 KB, 720x480
>>28004946
>>28004887
this desu i'm a freak that should be put down
>>
File: 1445722487353.jpg (112 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1445722487353.jpg
112 KB, 600x600
I hate this, I'd rather be anything else.
>>
>>28004827
I ON THE VERGE OF DETACHING FROM REALITY. ALL I DO IS DAY DREAM OF ADVENTURES THAT COULD NEVER POSSIBLY HAPPEN, AND ENVISION SOCIETY IN WAYS THAT ARE TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE, AND ISOLATE MY SELF PLAYING VIDYA.

INFP IS THE WORST PERSONALITY YOU CAN EVER HAVE.

TFW Edgar allen poe and vince van gogh were INFP

TFW they were fucking miserable

WHY DID I GET THIS SHIT HAND
>>
Finally. Hey infp bros. Didn't know we had highest suicide rates but that does make a lot of sense.
>>
>>28004827

Do INFPs have logic envy for INTPs?
>>
>>28005058
No we see you ass autistic super-dork psuedo normies. Get the fuck out of here with your college education and your role models.
>>
>>28005098

sounds like a buttlasted emo boy to me

i hurt ur fee fees?
>>
>>28005121
projecting much lol
>>
I think being able to and to an extent having to dream so much makes reality hurt more.
>>
>>28005058

a bit yeah, my best friend is an INTP and we have often have disagreements about stuff, but i usually try to avoid conflict with him.

His emotional IQ is pretty bad though, he is one of the worse people i know when it comes to reading other's emotions.
>>
Any other infp here who feel like they're basically a girl
>>
Walked out of college in the middle of class today. I'd forgotten a textbook necessary for finishing a question sheet and I couldn't ask the person sitting next to me to share, because it would be too embarrassing.

My parents caught me when I got home. My mother was concerned about my mental health and motivation, she thought I was depressed. My dad knew that I was just being a lazy bum.
>>
>>28005121
Every INTP I met was a super self absorbed turbo normie kiss asss. GTFO our board INTP nigger
>>
>come up both INFP and INTP on tests

This is true suffering.
>>
File: 1438445133339.jpg (87 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1438445133339.jpg
87 KB, 700x700
>MBTI general threads splinter into three MBTI type general threads
I'm an INFP but this is dumb.
>>
>>28005226
Yep. Its really confusing actually. I know im not trans but i also, in an ideal world, would swap between wearing girl or boy stuff day to day. I know it sounds tumblr, but hey, whatever. I think ill just live my life normally though, isnt like i get actual dysphoria.
>>
>>28005280
That would make sense since INFP also have the highest rates of mental illness.
>>
>>28004827
>tfw INTP

Looks like I won't be committing suicide
>>
>>28005321
I dont see that as a mental illness so much as a preference thing. Would you honestly never try being a girl if you could consequence free?
i do have legit mental illnesses though
>>
>>28005226

>feel like they're basically a girl

i dont, but i do get emotional over silly things sometimes.

>>28005499

>Would you honestly never try being a girl if you could consequence free?

not really.
>>
>>28004827
>4% of the population
>so unique

There are 16 personalities types on the test you're referring to.

That means that on average, each should be around 6.25% of the population.

Congrats you fucking autist, you're 2.25% lower in prevalence than the mean.

There are enough of you special snowflakes to make a retarded snowman.
>>
I get INFP but I'm not over emotional about people or anything goofy, just life and things about it that I can't change. Mostly I'm always thinking of fantasies that I have to write down to keep track of. That and I've let my aspirations engulf the rest of my life and have lost touch with reality. But I'd be content in completely losing myself in my own head. It's where everything can be the way I like
>>
>>28005600

One of the personality types makes up like 13% percent of the population, and some others have high percentages, so the mean average doesn't matter.
>>
Who here used to always think about past fuck ups and embarrassing situations when trying to sleep until finding the ability to clear your mind and engulf yourself in a fantasy world every night for the past handful of years ?
>>
>>28005784
thinking about their cutesy things I'd do if I were in a relationship is pretty much how I fall asleep most of the time
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.