[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do you think women wear make-up?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: qt vs uugly.png (858 KB, 1375x828) Image search: [Google]
qt vs uugly.png
858 KB, 1375x828
Why do you think women wear make-up?
>>
Because they're vain and insecure, anon. Any other questions?
>>
>>28004400
They are attention seeking whores
>>
It gives them confidence that they wouldn't have if they looked like their natural selves.

Wouldn't you be more confident if you knew that you were now a 8/10 instead of a 6/10? It's stupid because everyone doing this just skews the actual average woman and men deal with their natural face just fine and women expect it.

God forbid a man wear deceptive makeup or shoe lifts, he's just insecure.
>>
>>28004400
Increase their SMV
>>
>>28004400
>shoe lifts
Pathetic. There's a difference between making your eyelashes darker and making your whole body look taller.
>>
>>28004597
What are high heels for $200, Alex?
>>
>>28004554
There's a reason why people find men that do that kind of shit insecure especially compared to what women do.

Do you not understand basic sexual dimorphism? Lmfao
>>
File: Pepelaughing.jpg (8 KB, 226x223) Image search: [Google]
Pepelaughing.jpg
8 KB, 226x223
>>28004400
You can see her confidence stripped away when she shows her true face.

P A T H E T I C
>>
>>28004400
she is wearing make up on the left also
>>
>>28004669
She's not wearing makeup in the left pic.
>>
>>28004693
wait do girls lips and eyes naturally look like that?

i thought that look was from makeup
>>
>>28004716
Look like what? Those are just normal lips and eyes. There's literally nothing there.
>>
>>28004470
This. Plus, they're insecure. Not so much about themselves, but that they're not as [insert attribute] as the other girls. They take it to heart whenever they're in another girls shadow.
>>
>>28004400
>Why do you think women wear make-up?
Because most women look like Gollum without make-up.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.