[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
have you ever asked a girl out directly? How'd you do it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: kennedy.jpg (41 KB, 550x512) Image search: [Google]
kennedy.jpg
41 KB, 550x512
have you ever asked a girl out directly? How'd you do it? What happened?

tip: you cant complain about being alone unless you've actually been rejected
>>
rejected miserably over the phone
>>
>>28004000
do i have to use the word date
>>
>>28004000
Went on a date. Never truly understood what dropping spaghetti meant until that day.
>>
>>28004000
How about getting completely rejected before you even ask anything?
>>
>>28004000
It wasn't explicitly a date, but something like a month ago I invited a qt I fancied to the museum. She agreed and it went pretty well, we went to this nice pizza place afterwards with candles and shit. But during the meal she told me about this guy she rejected and how terrible their date was, and told me about one of her exes - I assumed those weren't realy good signs and the date kinda went nowhere. Still, I was happy just spending time with a pleasant and good looking girl.
>>
>>28004000
Ask to go on a "group activity and invite people that I know will cancel last minute
Ends up as a date with only me and her
>>
Wait until you guys learn getting a date is easy, impressing her on that first date to make her your gf is the real part you should be worried about.
>>
I asked a girl out and she said yes until she figured out what I was actually saying and then said she already had a boyfriend.
>>
>>28005497
I feel you, my originalino brother.
>>
>>28005551
this
girls never wanted to do anything with me
when I talked to them even about some meaningless school related stuff they tried to end it asap
funny thing is I can make male friends, so I guess my only fault is being ugly beta
>>
File: 1460929439710.jpg (573 KB, 2088x3000) Image search: [Google]
1460929439710.jpg
573 KB, 2088x3000
>>28004000
>Finally decide I will ask a girl out in my class
>Friend happens to sit next to me and her
>Friend is somewhat of a normie, possible to even consider him a low level swimmer Chad
>Friend asks the girl if she likes anyone in our class
>"No!" she laughs blushing
>Friend asks if she likes him
>"No!" she laughs blushing again
>I am pretty sure she actually does
>Friend asks "Do you like anon?"
>"No," she laughs "anon is ugly"
>I was literally going to ask her out after class to see if she wanted to hangout
>Instead am now sitting at home
>>
>>28004000
I have, actually. Dropped mad spaghetti but it was all right. We went to an italian restaurant for lunch first. I was super nervous but somehow made it through. Then we walked for a bit and decided to go to a museum (it's pretty nice and you don't have to talk too much). At some point she put her head on my shoulder but I was too pussy to do shit. After that, we went home.
Overall, it was pretty cool.

I have another female friend I see as often as possible (ie. not a lot since we now live in different towns). She is somehow always happy to meet with me although I'm really not talkative. We usually get coffee or just wander the streets and talk.
She used to be really in love with me but I think it's gone now (besides she often talks to me about her guy friends, no way I'm getting into that).
>>
File: 1445750142128.gif (471 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1445750142128.gif
471 KB, 300x300
>At airport back from my solo holiday in Japan (I didn't speak to anyone for 2 weeks, just walked around Tokyo)
>Beautiful middle eastern looking girl is sitting down in the departure area
>Decide that I will never see a girl this beautiful again and I should ask her out
>Don't know how to do something like that
>Want to make it related to the airport we are in
>come up with an idea
>take a picture of her on my phone and open the picture on my phone
>walk past
>drop my passport next to her so that it is on the page with my picture on
>she looks at me
>'you dropped this'
>was expecting her to say 'you dropped your passport' so I pretend she did
>take my phone
>'no, I dropped OUR passport'
>put my phone onto the passport so the picture of her is showing and it looks like both our pictures are in the passport
>she looks and mumbles 'what the fuck'
>realise I did something wrong
>grab my stuff and speedwalk away
>hide in Burger King until my flight leaves
>>
>>28005869
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCK

WHY ?????
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.