[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I volunteer at the library or smoke weed and play vidya?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1456174366136.jpg (869 KB, 698x1061) Image search: [Google]
1456174366136.jpg
869 KB, 698x1061
Should I volunteer at the library or smoke weed and play vidya?
>>
>>28003856

Library first, then you go home and smoke weed with vidya. Variation makes it more enjoyable.
>>
>>28003856
What would you do at the library? If it means helping qt girls with homework then do that.
>>
>>28003981
Mindlessly sorting and shelfing books in the kids section and I feel really out of place as this big ugly neckbeard.
>>
>>28004196
Will it help you get hired in the future or why are you even considering volunteering?
>>
>>28004257
Supposedly there's a position opening up so my parents made me volunteer but there's a bunch of old hags in line for the job that have been there way longer than me.
>>
>>28004343
If you have a chance of getting a job then I think you should do it, beats living at home.
>>
>>28004392
The website says the job offering actually ends today so I guess I'll give it one more day.
>>
>>28003963
This. Also, post creepshots of librarians. They're my fetish yo.
>>
Get high, go to the library and play vidya.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.