[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys i am planing to go to a semi third world country to speak
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: underageprostitute.jpg (386 KB, 1283x1004) Image search: [Google]
underageprostitute.jpg
386 KB, 1283x1004
Guys i am planing to go to a semi third world country to speak to actual prostitutes without having sex with them. Tell me how bad is my idea.

I wish to speak to them because unlike the whores in my country those women mostly do it out of extreme poverty. I hate women but i can sympathize with the ones from poor backrounds.

My pick would be Romania and i hope the prostitutes there speak english.
>>
>>28003719
You're gonna white knight some Romanian hooker who's taken 1000 dicks and think you can rescue her by bringing her back to America where she will bleed you dry financially.
>>
Why not Asia?
>>
>going to Romania

if you think getting robbed and killed is desirable than sure.

>>28003754
ever going to Asia
>>
>>28003737
Actually i am central european and contemplating suicide. It would be my last trip.

I wouldn't whiteknight them because i hate women.
>>
>>28003754
Asia is further away from where i live. A trip to romania would be affordable and leave me with enough money to spend on coke.
>>
>>28003770
Asia is safer than Romania and more fun.
>>
>>28003719
Romania is a 2snd world
dib
>>
>>28003818
Are you Romanian Anon?
>>
>>28003719
I highly doubt Romanian prostitutes speak English or any language other than Romanian.

Just imagine some neckbeard autist trying to hold a conversation with them.
>>
>>28004002
Not a neckbeard. I am 22 khv schizoid autist. Not on any meds but they were reccomended to me.

I am 6'3 and between 190-200lbs
>>
>>28003719
>Tell me how bad is my idea.

It's incredibly bad. These girls don't give a shit about your problems and they certainly don't want to waste time telling you theirs, either, unless you're ready to pony up some cash or a plane ticket out of there.

Plus if you're seriously considering this, you're clearly stupid enough to get caught up in one scam or another involving their pimp and/or the local police. You could wind up in a third-world prison or worse.

Save your white-knighting faggotry for video games where you at least can't do yourself a lethal injury.
>>
>>28003814
where do you live? have you actually looked up the cost of plane tickets? try kayak.com

it's probably cheaper than you might think
>>
>>28003770

Romanian here, you won't get killed. Maybe robbed if you go in a bad neighborhood of Bucharest as a solo foreigner.

As for talking to a street hooker ? Why the fuck would you do that, most of them are some mentally ill, disease ridden gypsy scum.

For 100$ you can get a good looking white,CLEAN hooker, at your place, hotel room or otherwise, for at LEAST 1 hour (cum as many times as you can in that hour, this is how shit works here). More money = more fun, people aren't doing that great over here, especially uneducated women from the countryside.
>>
>>28004047
Nonsense. I know gypsies. I know their tricks and i can bribe the police with 300 euros in worst case.

The only issue would be if they do not speak proper english but they would have to talk as i would pay them to do so. I heard that people talk to hookers all the time.
>>
>>28004125
>they would have to talk as i would pay them to do so

Can you elaborate on what your goal here is then? You can't seriously be thinking of flying to another country just to talk to some random chicks.
>>
>>28004114
Is this guy your hero?
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-news/eight-women-test-hiv-positive-4637865
>>
>>28004144
I am seriously doing that. I ll do some coke while i am there too. I plan to spend everything i own on my last trip then suicide when i get home. My goal is to do whatever i want to do without restraining myself too much. Anything goes

I have a nice quiet place where they won't find my corpse for weeks if not months.
>>
>>28004114
There is no adventure in getting hookers to your hotel room. I want to have them alone in the wild. Just me and her talking in the car. I might give her some coke if she wants it.

Getting killed is not an issue as long as they shoot me so it's quick. Are there any countryside hookers?
>>
>>28004307
Oh and i love mentally ill women. I forgot to add that.
>>
>>28004253
>I am seriously doing that.

But why? It seems like so much trouble to go to. You could just do the same thing in your own country. You could do it right now for free on Skype even, just start messaging random chicks.
>>
>>28004307

There are a lot of horrible hookers. All major cities have them in certain neighborhoods, also most truck stops are filled. But the hookers there are terrible, there are transexuals also.

People don't have guns here and there is a low murder rate, we don't really kill each other like in america. Worst case scenario, some fat gypsy pimp will mug you while making fun of you for being an autistical american.

Coke is very hard to find tho, so good luck with that.
>>
>>28004396
I am austrian and i always carry a tazer, a knife and a modified BB gun that shoots plastic pellets but at a force that makes them penitrate your skin. A very painful toy. I shot a guy in his nutsack once through his pants.

What do you mean by bad hookers?
>>
>>28004364
Because i wish to have an adventure at least once in my life. There is fun in a small level of danger.
>>
>>28004490
Well, I think you're a little insane, but I can understand your reasoning here. Godspeed, you crazy Austrian.

Also post results.
>>
>>28004599
I am autistic schizoid. Even right now i fear the government might be spying on me. They don't care about suiciders though.

I am sure i am on a watchlist for other reasons but they won't act unless i do something criminal in my state.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.